Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) (51959 Views)

Inside Lionel Messi’s $9M Luxurious Miami Apartment Ahead MLS Move (photos) / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / See Inside Lionel Messi's Staggering New £12m Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by monaPhilz: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Snowkel:
I'm still waiting to see that of Davido

mumu use that time to get yours
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

The Church is the Spiritual body of Christ. Jesus being the head and his Children (believers) the body. So it's Jesus, the Pastor and members. Don't fool yourself.

General public ko... USA ni.
Ok
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
okeniti:
To all the readers may your poverty die and in 2019 you shall be financially stable.

Amen bro
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Abi the works of his legs.

obonujoker:
Enjoy the works of your hand, coz if you don't, when you die, your children will do the double enjoyment... No one lasts forever.. In all, always praise and acknowledge God...

Nice one Messi... You deserve it... Its the fruit of your labours
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
If nah pastors now, person no go hear word from people

Different is clear, this dude worked for his money on the field but most Nigerian pastors scammed their gullible members off their hard earned money. By the way, this thread wasn't even for pastor. Sport and religion are they the same? Na wa for you.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

Fine NEXT!
And you call yourself a minister
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by OgeFather(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry cry

Wetin the pastor work to get the money buy private jet ?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Finest4luv1:
if u die poor wetin u gain
If die rich weytin u gain?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by NevaBROKEagain: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Amen poverty die die die
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Jessica57:
Lord I pray for this n many more
with this lacasera and gala wey you dey sell?abeg forget it

So I will carry this virginity of mine into 2019 again?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
God punish poverty.
bring your pant make we take do Yahoo plus
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Finest4luv1(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2018
HenryInno1:

If die rich weytin u gain?
i will still be rich in heaven singing halleluya
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by gigbenge: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Messi has not bought the plane, it has been leased to him by the company
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
This is totally different. He got it from hardwork of his sweat , not from others hardwork sweat
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
God punish poverty.

As in eeeee
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Edge1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:

Shut up, do u know how much he earns?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Pastors did not work for it

Evangelism is a non profit making and pleasure adventure

If u truly wanna follow Christ u sell off your belongings and carry your cross not P.jet

Shallom
sport is an exercise and a recreation.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2018
STILESGANG:
Did he lease it or did he buy it?. 9ja bloggers should pick another hustle
It depends...If it is finance lease .that means the plane is his, after lease instalment.He will not be making outright cash purchase, which is the normal . Since the total cost is stated , I think it is finance lease.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by odehaj: 4:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry cry
One Daddy Freeze would have been warming up.

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by popooladayo(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2018
As In
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by popooladayo(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Iceman2017:

As In
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
roca47:
did Jesus have private jets or more accurately a private horse or donkey for transportation?.. He and his disciples practically walked everywhere

Jesus, the Jesus I've studied about, is NOT poor.
Study well, donkeys in olden Israel was a luxury mode of transportation.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
TEYA:

Shattap before leprosy strike you like Gehazi. Have you not read where it was said "freely you have received, freely give"? Did Jesus go receiving gifts for his miracles? Jesus lived a simple non-materialistic life, "foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests but the son of man has nowhere to lay his head". Dynamics of wealth my foot!

You should've spoken with refinement and class na.

Where in my post did I say we should trade gifts for miracles?
Where did I say we should live materialistic lifestyles?

Next time, speak with some level of comprehension. Don't spread your ignorance everywhere. Eshe
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
martowskin1:

What do u expect when religious centers keep springing up from every angles.... Observe very well, Nigerians are gradually questioning everything, they are gradually becoming highly curious..

That's a welcome development, is the only way we could move forward.

A time will come, people won't just say things and walk away with it in this country

Thanks for your comment sir
I get your point of view.

I'm not encouraging swallowing trash hook, line and sinker. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be hateful when pastors are blessed financially. These men slave their lives so it's just reciprocal that they should be compensated at least.

That's my own opinion. Pastors shouldn't live irresponsibly but they shouldn't live in poverty either.

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
armchair scholar.. read my previous reply before running off.. Did i say he was poor, you inept being
taiwoawoniyi:

Jesus, the Jesus I've studied about, is NOT poor.
Study well, donkeys in olden Israel was a luxury mode of transportation.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
roca47:
armchair scholar.. read my previous reply before running off.. Did i say he was poor, you inept being

I would've loved to trade words with you but I don't have time to speak with someone who spews vituperous words at every slight opportunity. It's almost 2019, start being wise(r). Eshe.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
read my original comment idiot and stop mentioning me.. I'm not the one with ur brain
taiwoawoniyi:

I would've loved to trade words with you but I don't have time to speak with someone who spews vituperous words at every slight opportunity. It's almost 2019, start being wise(r). Eshe.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
http://kayharry.com/view-of-%e2%82%a65-5b-luxury-private-jet-lionel-messi-offer-argentina-team-mates/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.