Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) (51916 Views)

Inside Lionel Messi’s $9M Luxurious Miami Apartment Ahead MLS Move (photos) / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / See Inside Lionel Messi's Staggering New £12m Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

If you're not called to minister to God's people, you cannot know what it is like. So forget it.... its real labour. Some even fall sick and die as a result.

1Tim4:10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

1 Timothy 5:17-18
Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.

For Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Galatians 6:6 Let the one who is taught the word share all good things with the one who teaches.

Don't we use the Word and teachings of our pastors fit our benefit. Are there not countless testimonies of God's grace and miraculous power in our lives.

Biko say what you know. Leave the church alone, let us continue giving and making significant progress. Continue in your worldliness and keep your money, it's not needed by the pastors. Tenkiu.
My brother read 2Thess 3vs7-10 and stop stealing from people all in the name of hard work!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Godskidk:

And that one na work?
Abeg who laboured More than the Apostle Paul, but he collected nothing from no one, instead, he still hustled for his feeding. See 2Thesselonians 6vs7-10

Stop using bible to lie. Besides there's no 2Thesselonians 6vs7-10 in the bible.

Philippians 4:10
I was made very happy in the Lord that now you have revived your interest in my welfare after so long a time; you were indeed thinking of me, but you had no opportunity to show it.

Philippians 4:14
But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.

Philippians 4:15
And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only.

Philippians 5:16
Even in Thessalonica you sent me help for my needs once and again.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

Stop using bible to lie. Besides there's no 2Thesselonians 6vs7-10 in the bible.

Philippians 4:10
I was made very happy in the Lord that now you have revived your interest in my welfare after so long a time; you were indeed thinking of me, but you had no opportunity to show it.

Philippians 4:14
But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.

Philippians 4:15
And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only.

Sorry I modified the comment. It's 2Thess 3vs7-10
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by StPete: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2018
[s]If you're not called to minister to God's people, you cannot know what it is like. So forget it.... its real labour. Some even fall sick and die as a result.

1Tim4:10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.

For Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Galatians 6:6 Let the one who is taught the word share all good things with the one who teaches.
[/s]

You have successfully muddled up the scripture just like every Pastor out there to confuse your members. Sorry man, Nigerian Pastors are scammers, scamming their members

[s]Don't we use the Word and teachings of our pastors fit our benefit. Are there not countless testimonies of God's grace and miraculous power in our lives.[/s]

Of what benefit if I may ask? Nigeria currently is the headquarters of extreme poverty even though pastors organize Shilohs and other programs on a yearly basis. Ask yourself, why the richest men aren’t known to be as religious as the poor men. It is because they have freed their minds from mental slavery, the types Pastors are known to force on their members. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote and Tony Elumelu comes to mind

[s]Biko say what you know. Leave the church alone, let us continue giving and making significant progress. Continue in your worldliness and keep your money, it's not needed by the pastors. Tenkiu.[/s]

I haven’t seen any progress made so far. Like I said, you people organize all the Shilohs and what have you yet Nigeria sank into depression and is currently the world capital of poverty. Anyways, I’m done quoting you, thanks for your time grin
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2018
clown, dwarf go and play in Italy... my hate for this midget started after they cheated us during World Cup, Ototo CR7 the only GOAT we knoweth
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Godskidk:

My brother read 2Thess 3vs7-10 and stop stealing from people all in the name of hard work!!!

That was while he was at the Church in Thesalonica. The ministry commitments can grow to a point where a minister can no longer do a regular job. Many have quit their well paying jobs, even as doctors, lawyers, top management etc to work full-time in ministry.

While he laboured with his hands in Thesalonica (the scripture you quoted), another church (Philipians) took care of him.

Ignorance is your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

That was while he was at the Church in Thesalonica. The ministry commitments can grow to a point where a minister can no longer do a regular job. Many have quit their well paying jobs, even as doctors, lawyers, top management etc to work full-time in ministry.

While he laboured with his hands in Thesalonica (the scripture you quoted), another church (Philipians) took care of him.

Thanks for the insults, though I'd rather remain in my ignorance than find the extravagant lifestyle of you and your likes. And remember, you'll give an account to God on how you spent the billions dedicated to him. I'm done ewit you
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Grupo(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

Who wouldn't quit his well paying job when there is free money to be made?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
StPete:

[s]If you're not called to minister to God's people, you cannot know what it is like. So forget it.... its real labour. Some even fall sick and die as a result.

[/s]

You have successfully muddled up the scripture just like every Pastor out there to confuse your members. Sorry man, Nigerian Pastors are scammers, scamming their members

[s]Don't we use the Word and teachings of our pastors fit our benefit. Are there not countless testimonies of God's grace and miraculous power in our lives.[/s]

Of what benefit if I may ask? Nigeria currently is the headquarters of extreme poverty even though pastors organize Shilohs and other programs on a yearly basis. Ask yourself, why the richest men aren’t known to be as religious as the poor men. It is because they have freed their minds from mental slavery, the types Pastors are known to force on their members. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote and Tony Elumelu comes to mind

[s]Biko say what you know. Leave the church alone, let us continue giving and making significant progress. Continue in your worldliness and keep your money, it's not needed by the pastors. Tenkiu.[/s]

I haven’t seen any progress made so far. Like I said, you people organize all the Shilohs and what have you yet Nigeria sank into depression and is currently the world capital of poverty. Anyways, I’m done quoting you, thanks for your time grin

There is the world and there is the Church of Jesus Christ, do not confuse the two.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TEYA: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
mixta140:

Alaiye na you make you free yourself of jealousy, Mr I no too dey go church like that especially that Sunday sef. I much I dey give church wey I go dey open mouth say them buy private jet , the money wey this people are giving these churches na you dey complain ... nawa sef .am sure you no dey drop money for church but you dey complain about people doing.
You know they don't force to pay am ,so why the hassle
Liar! You are a full blown sheepish thither! Why else will you be fighting in defence of them?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Godskidk:

Thanks for the insults, though I'd rather remain in my ignorance than find the extravagant lifestyle of you and your likes. And remember, you'll give an account to God on how you spent the billions dedicated to him. I'm done ewit you

Fine NEXT!
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Lanry1:
Cr7's own is better than his

Oga must you compare everything? Didn't you read the reason why he got the plane? Mah Nigga receive sense
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Grupo:

Who wouldn't quit his well paying job when there is free money to be made?

I wouldn't. Free money? You know nothing about ministry.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Grupo(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

I wouldn't. Free money? You know nothing about ministry.

I know more about ministry than you do.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TamiloreOshin(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
in olamide's voice "poverty die"..
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Grupo:

I know more about ministry than you do.

See this one...
Abeg rest.

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
So dat small left foot brought all this?

Nothing is too small to be great!
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nemesis08(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Enjoy yourself my brother. God has really blessed you. Oh God of wealth and riches please bless me too and bless all my nairalanders
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by def111(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Op the first picture Na from another jet...
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Why? He should have come to Africa and carried out charity with the money!!

Thank God he is not a pastor who most persons feel do not deserve a bicycle...

God punish all haters in he'll this morning
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Finest4luv1(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
HenryInno1:

At the end the money no go follow u live this Earth
So weytin U gain?
if u die poor wetin u gain
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Person go play Bet9ja taya even 5k ticket no gree enter, make I baff first grin

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by artofseduction: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
If nah pastors now, person no go hear word from people

Cos he bought from hus sweat not from people's tithes.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by winj3: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Waste of money!
Way cheaper to fly first class forever...private jet maintenance is listed as one of the main causes of going broke for rich people.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

Who is "public"? Then governments use what?

The church don't belong to the pastors... The general public own the church as long as u are a member

That's why in places like UK and USA every church submit budget.. And u can't use church founds for personal luxury goods... If not government won't approve of your spending
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
mrvitalis:

The church don't belong to the pastors... The general public own the church as long as u are a member

That's why in places like UK and USA every church submit budget.. And u can't use church founds for personal luxury goods... If not government won't approve of your spending

The Church is the Spiritual body of Christ. Jesus being the head and his Children (believers) the body. So it's Jesus, the Pastor and members. Don't fool yourself.

General public ko... USA ni.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Toreddo3679(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Lanry1:
Cr7's own is better than his
shut up..
who asked you

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
What is the pastor's business? I mean his work that generates his income. You can't be living large on peoples stressful donations while they live in abject poverty. It is wickedness for a pastor to buy such while so many begged are on the street. Divine vocation isn't football .
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Watch Penaldo do the same thing soonest, I can tell you, that man is incurably obsessed with Messi.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by movetoca: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
God punish poverty.
No, Poverty die by fire.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by movetoca: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Pastors did not work for it

Evangelism is a non profit making and pleasure adventure

If u truly wanna follow Christ u sell off your belongings and carry your cross not P.jet

Shallom
God bless you for this wise response.

1 Like

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by safer23(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
cry cry

Alaye, This one is profiting and living from his daily training and work. NOT waiting for Another man to bring his sweat to him to buy 4 jets and build establishments those who brought the money can't benefit from.

He is not using another man's sweat to show them that they are poor.

Do I need say more?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.