Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) (51956 Views)

Inside Lionel Messi’s $9M Luxurious Miami Apartment Ahead MLS Move (photos) / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / See Inside Lionel Messi's Staggering New £12m Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by StPete: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

The money you pay to watch the champions league eventually goes to who? The money you spend on products advertised during those matches goes to who?

One way or the other, their fans made them what they are.

When you pay to watch the champions league, you pay for services rendered. The footballers go through strenuous activities coupled with their talent to make u entertained. When you also buy products, don’t you use them? What concerns the advertisement part or is it every product advertised that you buy? On the other hand, Pastors coerce you and sometimes threaten you with Hell Fire like Adeboye did just so you will be forced to part with at least 10% of your income coupled with the numerous offerings done on a weekly. Depends on how much you earn but what you pay to watch matches may not be up to 10% of your income
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TEYA: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Words like they for build industries, feed the poor.
Yes they collect money from congregation members calling the money God's money then using it to by planes when we know that God does not fly planes.
Wayo pastors and their sheep. grin

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Happy for Messi. But carrying his whole family in that airbus isn't a bright idea.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2018
TEYA:

At least he did not tell the fans "If you don't watch champions league your life will be tight". grin grin
What a dumb analogy! Sheep will always be sheep!

You have allowed the world and it's media to deceive you. You think you're free but you're controlled by the spirit of the world.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mixta140: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2018
martowskin1:

I would have discussed with u if u are not going emotional...... But come to think of it, religion is a huge part of the community, Rome, Britain, politics was part of religion (highly)......

So yes, religious leaders should be held responsible as regards the leadership of this nation, ... Yes ur vice president was a pastor, who is GO blessed and reject the opposition candidate...

Aren't u seeing religion and politics is always intertwined?
They do what exactly? Cus I don't understand
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Pastors did not work for it

Evangelism is a non profit making and pleasure adventure

If u truly wanna follow Christ u sell off your belongings and carry your cross not P.jet

Shallom

Wrong ideology. No pastor gets rich by doing Evangelism. Rather they get rich after praying to God to bless the congregation. It's when these peeps get blessed that they come bk to offer seeds of Thanksgiving. Remember when Jesus Healed the 10men, 9 went away, only one came bk to Say Thank u. Am sure u know d rest, Abel Got blessed and came bk to give unto God the fattest of his produce, am also sure u know how happy God was with him.

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mixta140: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2018
TEYA:

Yes they collect money from congregation members calling the money God's money then using it to by planes when we know that God does not fly planes.
Wayo pastors and their sheep. grin
How much of your money dem use buy plane,?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
If nah pastors now, person no go hear word from people
That's because unlike L10 MESSI who worked for the money and paid exorbitant taxes, the pastors neither worked for the money nor paid taxes
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2018
StPete:

So Jesus that was poor and died poor, who amongst the richest men that ever lived touched lives or became as well known as he is? How about Mahatma Ghandi

Check up your Bible very well and let Holy Spirit give you understanding Jesus was not poor.If he was Roman soldiers who were with him during his crucifixion wouldn't have cast lot over his garment.Jesus fed 5000 people in the wilderness,can a poor man do that?
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mixta140: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2018
StPete:

When you pay to watch the champions league, you pay for services rendered. The footballers go through strenuous activities coupled with their talent to make u entertained. When you also buy products, don’t you use them? What concerns the advertisement part or is it every product advertised that you buy? On the other hand, Pastors coerce you and sometimes threaten you with Hell Fire like Adeboye did just so you will be forced to part with at least 10% of your income coupled with the numerous offerings done on a weekly. Depends on how much you earn but what you pay to watch matches may not be up to 10% of your income
It's like you want the 10%
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2018
I reject poverty
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by TEYA: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2018
mixta140:

How much of your money dem use buy plane,?
My money? Tufiakwa! Sharp guy like me? Only your kind can be swindled and we must free you. It is fraud and the sheep must be free!

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by crunchyg: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Jessica57:
Lord I pray for this n many more
Jessica believe and work hard, and God will do it for you
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

Pastors did not work? Are you okay? Ignorance
So which work does pastors do?

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by StPete: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018
israelmao:

Check up your Bible very well and let Holy Spirit give you understanding Jesus was not poor.If he was Roman soldiers who were with him during his crucifixion wouldn't have cast lot over his garment.Jesus fed 5000 people in the wilderness,can a poor man do that?

Be like say u dey read your bible upside down.
Where was Jesus born? In a manger where sheep’s and goats are kept. Will you like to have your kids born in that kind of place?
Who was the earthly father of Jesus?
What was his profession?
Did Jesus have any job that was fetching him money?
The five loaves and two fishes that he used to feed five thousand men, did the Bible not tell you he got it from a small boy around?
If Jesus wasn’t poor, do you think Soldiers would’ve easily seized him without his army or bodyguards fighting back?
Oboy Abeg stop quoting me, u no sabi anything for your Bible

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by mixta140: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2018
TEYA:

My money? Tufiakwa! Sharp guy like me? Only your kind can be swindled and we must free you. It is fraud and the sheep must be free!
Alaiye na you make you free yourself of jealousy, Mr I no too dey go church like that especially that Sunday sef. I much I dey give church wey I go dey open mouth say them buy private jet , the money wey this people are giving these churches na you dey complain ... nawa sef .am sure you no dey drop money for church but you dey complain about people doing.
You know they don't force to pay am ,so why the hassle
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by daimsy(f): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Hard work and persistency. He deserve it.

Join our fast growing longrich team for your lifetime investment.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2018
donnie:

They labour in prayer, fastings and much hard work for the saints and for the advancement of the gospel around the world.
And that one na work?
Abeg who laboured More than the Apostle Paul, but he collected nothing from no one, instead, he still hustled for his feeding. See 2Thesselonians 3vs7-10
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Pastors did not work for it

Evangelism is a non profit making and pleasure adventure

If u truly wanna follow Christ u sell off your belongings and carry your cross not P.jet

Shallom
U Forgot to add that 99% of NIGERIAN PASTORS are CRIMINALS

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=StPete post=73769697]

Be like say u dey read your bible upside down.
Who was the earthly father of Jesus?
What was his profession?
Did Jesus have any job that was fetching him money?
The five loaves and two fishes that he used to feed five thousand men, did the Bible not tell you he got it from a small boy around? Oboy Abeg stop quoting me, u no sabi anything for your Bible [/quote

Thanks for elaborating on the feeding of 5000 people.Jesus didn't need to work to get money because everything was at his command.He didn't need to work for money but he commanded money in the mouth the fish to pay tax.The choice is yours whether to be rich or to be poor.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2018
HenryInno1:

At the end the money no go follow u live this Earth
So weytin U gain?
VANITY CREW SPOTTED grin

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Fidecoo(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
God punish poverty.
, my dear. YOU Can Say ThAT Often AND Often. But ,it's well sha.God dey
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2018
StPete:

When you pay to watch the champions league, you pay for services rendered. The footballers go through strenuous activities coupled with their talent to make u entertained.

If you're not called to minister to God's people, you cannot know what it is like. So forget it.... its real labour. Some even fall sick and die as a result.

1Tim4:10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

1 Timothy 5:17-18
Let the elders who rule well be considered worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in preaching and teaching.

For Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.”

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Galatians 6:6 Let the one who is taught the word share all good things with the one who teaches.

StPete:
When you also buy products, don’t you use them? What concerns the advertisement part or is it every product advertised that you buy?

Don't we use the Word and teachings of our pastors for our benefit? Are there not countless testimonies of God's grace and miraculous power in our lives?

StPete:
On the other hand, Pastors coerce you and sometimes threaten you with Hell Fire like Adeboye did just so you will be forced to part with at least 10% of your income coupled with the numerous offerings done on a weekly. Depends on how much you earn but what you pay to watch matches may not be up to 10% of your income

Biko say what you know. Leave the church alone, let us continue giving and making significant progress. Continue in your worldliness and keep your money, it's not needed by the pastors. Tenkiu.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by Godskidk(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
israelmao:

That garment you're talking about was a royal garment donned on him to mock him along with a crown of thorns by the Roman soldiers Read Mark 15vs17
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by spokesboy: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
If nah pastors now, person no go hear word from people
What is the occupation of a Pastor to afford such? Pastors and Imams preside over non-profit making organisations handling financial and physical contributions of members in trust.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2018
StarUp:
God punish poverty.
Already punished!

Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by ClassyLysia: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Freeze no go react now,if na pastor now gan e go react like acid.
Re: Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2018
Godskidk:

And that one na work?
Abeg who laboured More than the Apostle Paul, but he collected nothing from no one, instead, he still hustled for his feeding. See 2Thesselonians 6vs7-10

Stop using bible to lie. Besides there's no 2Thesselonians 6vs7-10 in the bible.

Philippians 4:10
I was made very happy in the Lord that now you have revived your interest in my welfare after so long a time; you were indeed thinking of me, but you had no opportunity to show it.

Philippians 4:14
But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.

Philippians 4:15
And you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only.

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63