Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady (1390 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Ritzy10(f): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2018
This is really serious! A Nigerian lady identified as Favour Kenneth is trying to shake some tables with her weird post.

She took to her Facebook account to applaud guys who beat their cheating girlfrienda. According to her, she made it clear that her man has 100% right to beat her anyhow he likes if she tries cheating on him.

Read her post below;
I can never cheat on my boyfriend, if I should mistakenly do, he has all the right to beat me anyhow how he likes as for the lady, she got what she deserved. That is discipline for you.

Recall that few days ago, a video went viral of a Nigerian man beating up his girlfriend. According to reports, the girl allegedly cheated on the guy.

They had an exchange of words and in the process, he started attacking her, throwing several punches at her. Many people have condemned the man's action. Watch the video HERE....

What's your take on this?

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/my-boyfriend-has-the-right-to-beat-me-anyhow-if-i-cheat-on-him-nigerian-lady/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by JasonScoolari: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2018
A wise Urhobo man once said, "Fine girl when nor get sense, nah her pussy dey suffer am"

This one is just another classic definition of the word "Mumu"

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by madridguy(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin Better girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Unfortunately, many guys would be getting married to internet trolls

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by pyyxxaro: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2018
That's a true African Woman grin

6 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by nzeobi(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2018
what if he cheats on you ? . Will you also beat him

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2018
You don mean it,.......Some sense still remain for her head...

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by IamPlato(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Some Women Like Beatin... I've been With A Girl Who Said I'm Not Romantic Because I Wasnt Beating Her Ass or Pulling Her Hair or Even Slapping her During Marathon...

Yesterday One Girl Wanted To Suck God's Dick and Today We Have This One. Where Do These Girls Get This Rubbish Thoughts From?

Some Girls Have Mad Though

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2018
what kind of breed is this

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by sluk(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2018
I guess he also has a right to kill you.
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by sluk(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2018
I guess he also has a right to kill you. Hi

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Ritzy10:

What's your take on this?

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/my-boyfriend-has-the-right-to-beat-me-anyhow-if-i-cheat-on-him-nigerian-lady/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
hahahaha, all these basic pick me bitxhes. it is not as if the yeye boyfriend could afford to give her the lifestyle of her dreams.
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2018
the girl no fine sef

JasonScoolari:
A wise Urhobo man once said, "Fine girl when nor get sense, nah her pussy dey suffer am"

This one is just another classic definition of the word "Mumu"
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2018
IamPlato:
Some Women Like Beatin... I've been With A Girl Who Said I'm Not Romantic Because I Wasnt Beating Her Ass or Pulling Her Hair or Even Slapping her During Marathon...

Yesterday One Girl Wanted To Suck God's Dick and Today We Have This One. Where Do These Girls Get This Rubbish Thoughts From?

Some Girls Have Mad Though

Guy u mean u really don't do those stuff with ur girl.. Na wah shocked wetin u come dey do all these while... That girl loves u that's why she's even complaining.. The rest that pretend all is well are not urs at all, every girl loves that sh!t.
Marathon sex should be done in this order: make sweet passionate love to her first session, then after that fûck her with pure raging lust with no mercy, spank, slap, pull, lick, chew, bite & all... U have to be very mad about her body so u can fûck her madderly grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Chiefjosy(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hahahaha, all these basic pick me bitxhes. it is not as if the yeye boyfriend could afford to give her the lifestyle of her dreams.

So your own boyfriend don give you lifestyle of your dreams ?
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Divay22(f): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
He'll so beat you until you faint grin grin
Beat me and see if your village people won't focus their concentration on you.
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Tamarapetty(f): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Ok, na when u die u go regret this talk shey??
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by IamPlato(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Guy u mean u really don't do those stuff with ur girl.. Na wah shocked wetin u come dey do all these while... That girl loves u that's why she's even complaining.. The rest that pretend all is well are not urs at all, every girl loves that sh!t.
Marathon sex should be done in this order: make sweet passionate love to her first session, then after that fûck her with pure raging lust with no mercy, spank, slap, pull, lick, chew, bite & all... U have to be very mad about her body so u can fûck her madderly grin
i Had To Dance To Her Tone later. That Was Way Back 2012
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
MJBOLT:
the girl no fine sef

Lol, nah, she's beautiful but lack sense.
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by KingLennon(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2018
A girl once cheated on me with another guy that stays across my street. When i caught her in the guy's house, she told me 'Pls Just beat me, I know am wrong'. Me am like 'Do i have that kind of strength?'. We kill them with the silence treatment and move on grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Randy100: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Feminist won't like this grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Satan66(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
So women like this exist.
Interesting, How much does it cost for one of her kind?
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2018
is like they hv use this one brain to play bet sha
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
wow, her self esteem is -0 shocked
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Kharol1234: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
u go just die 1 day
Re: "My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady by Rextizzle(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Them never beat this one to death before, useless girl.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Guy Expose His Girlfriend N'ude On Facebook Because This Happen 18+ / . / Lady Regrets Visiting A Guy In His House After She Met It Very Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.