Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me (29163 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Karen2024(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
Truly, men are all scums. cry

24 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by ahnie: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2023
Lol cheesy cheesy wink

Hilarious comedy.
He sold the one he bought for you,retaining his,that's because you're a Liability who cannot provide for herself until you drop cunt.

Since he nor be scum o,but the moment he retrieved his property from you he became a scummy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the laughs

This is what you get when you're a liability in the relationship....awon 2 indomie one egg.

Wey them dey advice una to carry una table enter relationship una say no....now the table wey your boyfriend construct for you he don break the table even scatter the table legs join.

There's this feeling that comes to you as a woman when you're making your money and do not depend on any man before you eat.....that's the alpha female feelings.

I know it's a fake post!but make we just dey drink fanta dey go

296 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Pastor137(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Few days ago I celebrated the iPhone my boyfriend bought me, but today I'm here to let you know that he has taken his iphone.
This was how it all started, he said he have a very urgent problem that I should help him with the phone so he will sell it. I gave him he sold it but I don't even know what the problem was. If I ask him he will only shout at me.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by wrongman665(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2023
This guy is a real guy. He is my type.
only a mumu guy will share his secret with a lady.

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by izonborn098(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2023
You have now forget all good things he has done for u' because he collect his own phone.
Women believe lies' you can use lie to bleep a woman u may not bleep for ur life time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by izonborn098(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2023
When u leave him to go and bleep another man u are not a scum' he bought u an iphone ur father or brother has never bought 4 u'' u didn't call him a scum' when he was doing the things ur father and brothers has never done for u' he was not a scum' now he collect what belongs to him and he is a scum'
He is ur boyfriend and not a husband and he has the right to take what belong to him because according to ur fowl brain gender u also has the right to dumb him''
No cause for alarm' we know ur gender' na only bad una dey remember' the time he bought u the phone u didn't lament'' by d way i want u bf no;
Karen2024:
(

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by donbachi(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Maybe,him just read the story of how Winifred dump Dion and married another guy in Canada

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Womanizer(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
He gave you the phone so you will agree to fúck him using all the styles including Crouching tiger leaping leopard so what else remaining?

Guy man needs to move to another lady grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Rokiat(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is why you shouldn’t date broke dusties.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by patrislayqueen: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Maybe he collected it to give it to another babe ;
wink

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available... Pay on delivery.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Breakfast ti served bayi o

if you can deploy any tactics to get your phone back

you're a woman and you know all that tricks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by bigdammyj: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by inoki247: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol take heart the owner don colet him thing back....

Na Loan he give u Loan without interest....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Charismatic107: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
The Future is female don dey wail, I owe that nigga a truck load of Martell for dodging a bullet grin

35 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by tolexy007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin dont worry he will soon come for the wigs and pants he bought for u grin grin grin grin grin

den come here again and tell us. grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by mrjoeblinks: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ehen?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by olisefom: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Then buy your own yourself.

Nice format anyway. He got your pass code. Accessed the site. Looted the resources and changed the pass code.

29 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by id4sho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by MrPOTUS: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin

You wan use iphone wey your Papa no buy for you.

tongue

Lazy lots that can't hustle for themselves, always depend on men for survival. tongue

What have you done for him aside giving him your overused pucci undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Vladm(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
...Going by your recent topics, i take it you just want to engage the public in irrelevant arguement. Probably going for the front page...CONTINUE..

Las las you sef na SCUM

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by id4sho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Make money

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Dshocker(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

This i8a situation where a landlord evicts his tenant, and obviously, an evicted tenant cannot go with the house 🤐🤐🤐

My sister iPhone no cost, just go market and buy another one for yourself, instead of complaining

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Vinnie2000(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
All diz Yeye Girls. sad

Wife Material still dey this Naija so? 🙁😕

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by twilliamx(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Your pa sef Na scum. Maybe he discovered you ain't worth it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by Emma1Oj(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy The bobo has seen red flag everywhere.

Very smart move from him.. I wish all men can be this craftly brave.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by 1daboi: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Now your lovely dovey bf is a scum.

E don chop you see say you dry.

Now he dey regret.

Go buy sweetener.

Those postinor you use don reset your vj
guy you be Savage

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by ceejay80s(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:
Good, u no go use am call other guys again, let Tunde, biodun, ibukun, olaoli, Idris,Yoruba buy phone for u
Mmmmmm....ur username Karen...
Go watch the movie Karen...that lady is evil
Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by XtraFortunes: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is how sane Nigerians will collect the Stolen Mandate from Tinubu, the drug sniffing vagabond grin

All eyes on the judiciary

PODatti is coming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by NovusHomo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

Nor be im buy am? Which kain kasala be dis now?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by IboHausaYoruba: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
If by now, at your age you cannot abide by the simple rules of concord in your sentences. Definitely, your boyfriend did the right thing. What you really need now is education not iPhone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me by DatNaijaGuy: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Save up and get one for yourself if you so desire an iPhone.
Best wishes.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.