Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia (19117 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2018
selfmadeboss:

flying aother country flag in nigeria when you are not in the isreali embassy is a crime against the state

Lol! How?
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by bettercreature(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Babaken:
Did you see weapons with them 3wu.
Yes! Banned ipob flag
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
Yes! Banned ipob flag

Well y0u have a point there. Its a rebel flag.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by MrSly(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Read more on link below...

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/police-arrest-51-as-jewish-worshippers-protest-in-abia/

Buhati' police is as mad as buhari.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by MrSly(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Biafra Will never come to light mark my word.

They should try and take up arms and see the might of the federal government this time total annihilation.

My family fought that war, we got two LT G in that war and I'm ready to finish all ipob miscreants this time.

Biafra Will never come to pass
Wake up fro your deep slumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Warship: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:
IPOB trap is working. This news is all over Israeli newspapers this morning. And bulletin sent to all synagogues. Israeli journalists flew in to monitor this and have the evidence.

I told someone yesterday that this march is a part of a bigger plan of something the Nigerian state can't handle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:
IPOB trap is working. This news is all over Israeli newspapers this morning. And bulletin sent to all synagogues. Israeli journalists flew in to monitor this and have the evidence.
this your lie no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by ajepako(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Why arrest them?

I don't see any arm or ammunition in sight for goodness sake..

Something is terribly wrong with our country under this old dinosaur..

The hatred and bigotry towards other group and religion is so obvious...

God dey watch una

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by gidgiddy: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
Yes! Banned ipob flag

Banned IPOB flag? How is it IPOB flag when that flag has been in existence for over 50 years, long before there was anything called IPOB?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Awoo88: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Mumu just dey worry every body for this government. Giving undue attention to irrelevant matters.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

For protesting peacefully? My opinion is that the federal government need to address this threat with caution unless we turn them into martyrs.

I see no threat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by stt201: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
From what I could see, Nnadi KANU and the IPod are very intelligent in pursuing this Biafra course. This is a very simple analogy and strategy. This is't:

Carryout a peaceful protest in the name of Jewish, and anything that happened to anyone will draw the attention of the international community, Israel in particular

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Uguruzik(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Biafra Will never come to light mark my word.

They should try and take up arms and see the might of the federal government this time total annihilation.

My family fought that war, we got two LT G in that war and I'm ready to finish all ipob miscreants this time.

Biafra Will never come to pass

Zombie! Shame on your generations

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Uguruzik(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
They really want to be killed just to make foreign media to believe that Jewish people are being killed in Nigeria
These are not Jew they are Terrorist disguising as Jew

And your Fulani miyatti allah is the peaceful citizen that you cherish. One day they will peacefully slit your throat

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Uguruzik(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
ode I'm an Urhobo man

Ewu urhobo is Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Edopesin: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Uguruzik:

Ewu urhobo is Yoruba
fool urhobo isn't Yoruba
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Uguruzik(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Lordofthewest:
All these wannabe aba jews sef just constituting a nuisance everywhere..why don't they just carry their foolishness to Israel and see if their flatheaded dumbasses won't be deported in 48 hours.

Your dead government told Israel to deport Kanu and am sure you heard their response.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by metroid(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2018
The authorities in Jerusalem will not like this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Uguruzik(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Edopesin:

fool urhobo isn't Yoruba

Iti, you don't know your root

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by GarriKoro(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:
And what can Isreal do to Nigeria about it? Answer: Nothing. As long as IPOB remains a terrorist organisation the crackdown on them will never stop

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by austinsmat(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2018
This government don't have adviser, ipob is setting trap for them to international body. FG still don't get it. gun and bullet can't stop an ideology, more you kill Shiite more they protest the same with ipob, and also creating enemies with international body. Iran case is still pending and now Israel and forgetting that Israel works with u.s.a

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Edopesin: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Uguruzik:

Iti, you don't know your root
elami I'm not urhobo and don't come and lecture me about my roots
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Freeman85(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
FindX:
I need a second hand girlfriend... I am tired of being single.
Me too
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Warship: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2018
GarriKoro:
And what can Isreal do to Nigeria about it? Answer: Nothing. As long as IPOB remains a terrorist organisation the crackdown on them will never stop

Israel has the capacity to destabilize Nigeria.

Most technological advancements were made in Israel first before been exported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by GarriKoro(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Warship:

Israel has the capacity to destabilize Nigeria.

Most technological advancements were made in Israel first before been exported.
Isreal can do nothing.They will have to be extremely stupid to concern themselves with a bunch of clowns dressing up like Jews.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Yudee8(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2018
gidgiddy:
Arresting unarmed people for protesting. Later the same Nigerians will be decieving themselves that they have democracy

Nigeria is a sovereign state, you shouldn't be bearing the flag of another state in it without authorization.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Warship: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2018
GarriKoro:
Isreal can do nothing.They will have to be extremely stupid to concern themselves with a bunch of clowns dressing up like Jews.

Go and arrest Kanu in Israel if you think Nigeria is strong
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by movetoca: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Idiots. Got to Tel Aviv and establish your Jewish state. WTF I'd wrong with some people's brain. Stupid confused N!ggas
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Warship: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Yudee8:

Nigeria is a sovereign state, you shouldn't be bearing the flag of another state in it without authorization.

Where is it stated in the constitution.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures) / Rivers Rally: PDP Asks Permission To Use Adokiye Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.