Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia (19116 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by ylaa(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
help me ask! God will punish those behind the arrest
boko haram and herdsmen that deserves arrest are walking
about freely, yet innocent people seeking freedom have been
arrested. this is the worst government in the history of this
great nation.
see what CHANGE has caused us.
now he is talking of next level
NEXT LEVEL OF SUFFERING.

JohnFrankling:
What is their crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by themanderon: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2018
No matter how long it takes the fraud called Nigeria will unravel one day. You cannot force nationhood on people. You must do things that would make a people to want to be part of a nation.
Nigeria even though we may not admit it is a fraud created by the British and being propagated by the powerful northern elites that have looted the country dry with just a few southerners who are hangers on, waiting for crumbs to fall from the masters table.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by showafrica(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:
IPOB trap is working. This news is all over Israeli newspapers this morning. And bulletin sent to all synagogues. Israeli journalists flew in to monitor this and have the evidence.

You know Nigeria no get sense, this is simple rat trap and they are jumping inside like zombie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by ahaz: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Biafra Will never come to light mark my word.

They should try and take up arms and see the might of the federal government this time total annihilation.

My family fought that war, we got two LT G in that war and I'm ready to finish all ipob miscreants this time.

Biafra Will never come to pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by kingshrd: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
stt201:
From what I could see, Nnadi KANU and the IPod are very intelligent in pursuing this Biafra course. This is a very simple analogy and strategy. This is't:

Carryout a peaceful protest in the name of Jewish, and anything that happened to anyone will draw the attention of the international community, Israel in particular

Read at about the anti Jewish movement going on in France recently and tell me what Israel has said about it so far

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by ofwest47(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
It is unfortunate for these Bia_fraud I P O Bs they continue to kill themselves while their so called leader Nnamdi Kanu his wife and children continue to enjoy themselves where they are hiding just like Ojukuwu did when he caused the death of more than 3.5 million of his people without loosing a dime among his children. Well you brainless idiots, continue to loose your lives over the dead and buried Bia_fraud until you can go back to Ukpabi Asika's statement # Enough is enough says Ukpabi Asika #. Nigerian Daily Times report.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by selfmadeboss: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol! How?
ask google na. show i subscribe for you?
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Read more on link below...

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/police-arrest-51-as-jewish-worshippers-protest-in-abia/

please Nigerian government should be careful, who is Chief Imam of Abia State? it's clear they are forcing Muslim in us to extend that Igbo's worshipers can arrested and an Islamic terrorist is recognize as chief Imam of Abia state. we don't have Muslim in Igbo land and nothing as Iman or the chirf terrorist of Abia

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Chinablack: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
netpro:
If you are embarking on a peaceful protest, get permit. It is the law of the land. Failure to do that is a bridge of law and order.

God bless Nigeria.
do you mean to say if such permission is denied such protests cannot take place, please come clearer. protest is a civil right, you only inform the authority or the police for the purpose of protection not permission
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by gbishman: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please find out what happened in the Spain/Catalonia. Referendum crisis
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by slimfit1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
It makes sense if the whole of the state civilians are arrested.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Bundle the nonentities into prison, one time.

Jobless, fugitives like Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Sleekfingers: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Black Jews... Some mofos don't even know what they really want.....
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Billionaire09: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
No freedom of worship in Nigeria constitution

Foolish law zombies breaking their fraudulent law.

Nigeria is pushing IPOB into arms struggle. The world is bearing IPOB's witness.

UN are all still blind and deaf in all these injustices war crimes against Biafrans by Nigeria government

Nigeria zombies radio and television stations media generally, will keep mute over the illegal abduction of Biafra citizens were on peaceful match.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Malawian(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
FindX:
I need a second hand girlfriend... I am tired of being single.
Me and You o. Only Tall and Slim girls may apply. Fat grosses me out. sad
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by HallaDaTruth: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Biafra Will never come to light mark my word.

They should try and take up arms and see the might of the federal government this time total annihilation.

My family fought that war, we got two LT G in that war and I'm ready to finish all ipob miscreants this time.

Biafra Will never come to pass
Sniff

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by sogodihno: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
zurich1010:
IPOB trap is working. This news is all over Israeli newspapers this morning. And bulletin sent to all synagogues. Israeli journalists flew in to monitor this and have the evidence.

can u just shut up? so what will israel do? attack Nigeria? u are obviously a baby.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Billionaire09: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
sogodihno:

can u just shut up? so what will israel do? attack Nigeria? u are obviously a baby.

You talks like a zombie in the zoo. Incapable of civilization.

Bush man.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Billionaire09: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
sogodihno:

Bush man.

You are dying along Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by sogodihno: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Billionaire09:

Bush man.

You are dying along Nigeria

your brain is filled of saw dust, just answer my question, will Israel now attack Nigeria? Perpetual fool.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Babaken(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
bettercreature:
Yes! Banned ipob flag
If oduduwa and arewa are free to have their own flag why most they stop BIAFRA from having they own flag.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Billionaire09: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
sogodihno:

your brain is filled of saw dust, just answer my question, will Israel now attack Nigeria? Perpetual fool.

For you to supporting all the numerous injustices against unarmed IPOB by Nigeria zombies in government uniforms in every peaceful rallies, you must be original monkey in the zoo, no wonder you are incapable of reasoning with that monkey's brain of yours.

Keep attacking IPOB in every peaceful rallies.

We are boycotting every foolish Nigeria fraudulent elections in Biafraland.

Biafra must be free.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by GoldbergObungo: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
de jews dey no good very greedy and dey run gay satan worship hollywood
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I see no threat.

This was how Boko Haram started.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by sogodihno: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Billionaire09:

For you to supporting all the numerous injustices against unarmed IPOB by Nigeria zombies in government uniforms in every peaceful rallies, you must be original monkey in the zoo, no wonder you are incapable of reasoning with that monkey's brain of yours.

Biafra must be free.

Chai! what evidence do u av that I supported Nigeria army against Biafra, use ur head now, and u av still not answer my question will Israel attack Nigeria, i can see that u are frustrated, but don't commit suicide yet wait for Buhari reelection so that u can join the wailers. pathetic pig
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by sogodihno: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Billionaire09:

Biafra must be free.

Chai! what evidence do u av that I supported Nigeria army against Biafra, use ur head now, and u av still not answer my question will Israel attack Nigeria, i can see that u are frustrated, but don't commit suicide yet wait for Buhari reelection so that u can join the wailers.

And pls, make sure their is no election in the SE, u are only increasing the margin of Atiku defeat, anyone of u that vote inside the zoo are bastards. Pathetic pigs
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

This was how Boko Haram started.

U taking this too personal

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U taking this too personal

Lol! Nooo...
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol! Nooo...

OK ooooooo

If they want to protest let them use biafran flag not jewish nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Chemcrown: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2018
zurich1010:

The trap they have been setting for almost four years and nothing was caught in the trap. Then, IPOB is NOT is not a good Hunter.
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by Casemiro(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
if grandfather never had 7 wives

> it is well

then darling you will be the love of my life

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia by nigeriapenmedia: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Našo ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Govt Knew, Protected, Rewarded Those Who Murdered Bola Ige – Soyinka / Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.