Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? (3355 Views)

Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / Having Problem To Generate My Gtb Naira Mastercard Securecode / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by mjay(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
Heloo peeps, I got my gtb naira master card recently, what I read in the information package lifted my spirit, the card promised to deliver the world, that I can buy and pay for goods in more than 200 countries, including the internet.

To my chagrin however I have tried to use it online severally since then with no success, I used to carry the dollar denominated gtb mastercard, my  experience was so unpleasant that I had to drop the card outrightly.

Now my beef is this, why lift peeps spirit when you know you cannot deliver? Is there anyone who has successfully use the card for other than ATM withdrwals? Is master card generally a nuisance? and lastly Let those who use VISACARD TELL US  if it is any better.
Re: GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by Odunnu: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2010
i tried using it online as wel but bcz its my first tym,i tot i didnt get d procedure ryt.Oh wel,lets hope it'l delivr
Re: GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by 2helpu(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2010
I read about this card today and I was just thinking of opening an account with GTB so I can get the card for my online business. Your post has given me a second thought. Pls let those who have successfully use it in Internet Marketing or for payment online tell us their experience.
Re: GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by denitro(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
The card is good, but you have to be aware of shop merchant that accept international cc,
The issue you will have while trying to buy stuff with a Nigerian credit card is
- blacklisted ip
- Trying to buy stuffs using a US shipping address
- Trying to buy stuffs in a shop that doesn't ship worldwide
The list is endless, The odds are stacked against you,
I recommend the following tips, After placing an order, use your Nigerian no to call the store and
then have the order status checked and then replace the order by phone if necessary, (This will increase your success
rate by at least 70%)
Get a list of shops that other Nigerians have successfully shipping from,
http://www.woot.com
Re: GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by DualCore1: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2010
The GTBank Naira Mastercard has never worked for me where my other credit cards have worked. It won't even work on the normal Interswitch web pay platform except upgraded. The only place I have used it successfully is at Aero's Kiosk. Nothing beats Zenith's Websurfer (Mastercard) for online use only.
Re: GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by Odunnu: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
u got mail
Re: GTB Naira Mastercard : Is It Real? by wealthlift(m): 4:28am On Apr 24, 2011
Yeah!

I used it quite a good number of times and it worked,

I used it on FB ads, Namecheap and for my GetResponse payment etc

You can reach me for further tips at wealthlifters@live.com

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted - Open Heavens App Activation Card / Lafarge To Deliberate Terms Of N140bn Right Issue / Brand New 14 Seater Bus For Charter/hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.