Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' (25100 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by ronishratis(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Few days to go for HARVEST OF MERCY MERCY. You shall receive massive Mercy before the end of this week in Jesus name...

Let's celebrate, it's the season of harvest of massive mercy @Genesis global you are all invited .

watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtzbhyMnTo4

gidjah:
wao! What a transformation from shame to Glory. This is d kind d of testimony that moves me
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by ikorodureporta: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
You morraphucckin moloch - worshipping cultist!

Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by sweetrace(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Godpikin99:

U are cursed! And except U repent, U will never come out of it. Animal!

Are you speaking as a Christian? Does the Bible not say to bless and not curse. Cursing and blessing should not come from the same source. Plus you actually sound so hateful calling someone God created in his own image, animal.
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by mutvy: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Story for the marines.
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by dd12345: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
ok...watsapp
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by Righteousness89(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
yemi15:

Na their loss nah, the price for their mumuness
its your loss!
Worshipping GOD Has never been a Loss
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by zoedew: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Thanks to God. Thanks to a vessel Krobo Edusei.
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by femi4: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Queenslandish:
I see him more as a life coach and motivational speaker who used the church as a platform to get to the top. Followed experience on TV and I saw no difference with a secular regular show. Secular comedians in the church entertaining supposed born again heaven bound Christians. Will there be comedians in heaven? I have come to realize that many churches for naija na hustle. I worship my God in my heart, pray to God in my closet and try to lead a good life. Jesus only is my role model.
Not enough without heb10:25
Don't be a selfish Christian

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by jozz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Queenslandish:
I see him more as a life coach and motivational speaker who used the church as a platform to get to the top. Followed experience on TV and I saw no difference with a secular regular show. Secular comedians in the church entertaining supposed born again heaven bound Christians. Will there be comedians in heaven? I have come to realize that many churches for naija na hustle. I worship my God in my heart, pray to God in my closet and try to lead a good life. Jesus only is my role model.

Good for you.
Re: Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' by constancefriday(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2020
With all due respect Pastor Paul Adefarasin: SUCCESS as a Minister of the Gospel is not shown by building a big cathedral, not by having decades of hosting a big music concert, not by having a gathering of so called ajebutters only in one place in every capital city of Nigeria but by WINNING SOULS FOR JESUS CHRIST.
If your congregation is full of fraudsters,thieves, yahoo boys, hackers, cultists, criminals, hardened criminals etc who haven't repented one drop from their sinful ways and past life, i don't think heaven counts you as a successful minister of the Gospel. Even if you have no Church building at all, but is able to HARVEST SOULS FOR GOD'S KINGDOM in true repentance, genuine change from inside-out, a total HOLY SPIRIT influenced CHANGE OF BEHAVIOUR AND LIFESTYLE, you are regarded as a success in Heaven.
God is not moved by how many People that turn up for the Experience Concert, God is not moved by how rich or financially strong your members are etc etc God is moved by how many People you're able to make to turn from their wicked ways and sin to true repentance and genuine worship of God via Christ Jesus. This has been all i wanted to tell you when i requested to meet witg you few years ago. It's the same thing i'm saying now. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / The Best & Worst Dressed At The Future Awards 2014 ( Photos ) / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.