Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished (1109 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished by MsDoris(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2018
A Facebook user by name 'Onyema Isaac Ugochukwu' has taken to his wall to share how two young lovers were humiliated after being caught making out inside in the backseat of their car.

According to his post, a resident of the area where the incident occurred spotted the act and immediately alerted other residents of the area, and they went on to disgrace them.

Their anger was that the young lovers brought their private affair to the neighborhood.

Another Facebook user, John, also reported that the lovers were sent away after being punished and embarrassed.

There were mixed reactions from social media users regarding the incident, some supported the move by residents of the area, while others maintained that the couple did nothing wrong and shouldn’t have been shamed since they are both adults.

See photos here; https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/12/young-couple-busted-making-love-in-back.html

Re: Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished by Derawiz(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Thought I just read a post some minutes ago where the ACP of police said love making in a car in public is not a crime..
Nigerians are hypocritically sanctimonious! Most pole shaming them do worse.

Re: Young Couple Busted Making Love In D Back-seat Of A Car, Disgraced And Punished by Liliyann(f): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerians are hypocrites!!
What is wrong with two consenting adults expressing their love through love making?
Is it now a crime to have sex?
I wonder why people can't mind their business in this country again

(1) (Reply)

This Got Me Laughing.... / My Girlfriend Left Me Because Of Iphone X, Iphone 11 Is Out Now... / Signs Of Lesbianism/gay In The School Hostels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.