Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier (1088 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Chukwudiajibo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
My dear Nairalanders, I feel insecure for my girlfriend to look prettier and much beautiful, If am dating a girl i dont want any guy to feel exactly what am feeling for her, may be looking a little ugly will be perfect for me. I so much believe that no matter how rich and influential you are, dating/marrying a beautiful woman is thesame as planting a groundnut or maize by road side.
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Birdeyeview: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
My dear Nairalanders, I feel insecure for my girlfriend to look prettier and much beautiful, If am dating a girl i dont want any guy to feel exactly what am feeling for her, may be looking a little ugly will be perfect for me.

Insecurity kill you there!
u must be an ugly dude sef

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by themaestro08(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you an insecured and paranoid man.
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Pubichairs(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
So much like shît I read on evening newspapers
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Abfinest007(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bleep off. myopic in mind,don you know that there is a point you will uplift ur woman to it will be impossible for some riffraff to come close

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by raphroye: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Man up bro, I love it when guys stare at my girlfriend coz she's so pretty and beautiful...The appearance of your woman says a lot about you, so man the hell up Mr man cool

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Romanoff(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
That's how many ended up marrying men that didn't ever want their wife to be more successful than them.

Na so wizardry take dey start o.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Patented: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Date an Ugly one then.....Abi!?....it wont solve ur problem but u will get the illusion of security.
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
this one na mumu

if they want to collect your babe, they will collect her.
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by bigdaddyhech: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
just when l thought i've seen it all

people mumu sha
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by SalafRider(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hahahaha ah swear this guy still de wear pampers for relationship
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by LadySarah: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
You can go and marry Iyabo Obasanjo or Lauretta Onochie,nobody will drag them with you.

These are the type that wont let their wives go out so other men wont take them.
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Lamanii22(f): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Insecurity kill you there!
u must be an ugly dude sef

Loool... He must be an ugly guy truly... He should work on his self esteem...
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by Chukwudiajibo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
God forbid, am not ugly, am a handsome gud guy
Re: I Dont Want My Girl Friend To Look Much Prettier by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
God forbid, am not ugly, am a handsome gud insecure/low self esteem guy

FIXED

insecurity/low self esteem at its highest... sadly many men out there are no better. they will meet a sexy babe who like to flaunt her body to the world, and the minute they start dating her they will ask her to cover up, lol!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship / This Girl Nearly Passed Out At The Jakande Shoprite. (photo) / It Seems Lesbians Love D*cks More Than Straight Girls....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.