Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord (6738 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nasir123(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
I'm sorry to say,
I think this woman lack some understanding. shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nasir123(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
I'm sorry to say,
I think this woman lack some understanding. shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by abel05(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2018
coolokay
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by docadams: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2018
This absence from the event was a strategy that went horribly wrong. They are all claiming they weren't served I.V. Guess they didn't reckon with the Bishop and the General coming out to forcefully deny their absurd claims.
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by wink2015(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Mrakeli:
The presidential candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili said on Wednesday that she would sign the “2019 Election Peace Accord” after missing out in the process on Tuesday.

Ezekwesili made her intentions known in a popular Ray Power FM radio programme “political platform”.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Ezekwesili and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar were absent from the accord signing on Tuesday in Abuja.

Ezekwesili, however, said the invitation did not get to her but that she would join other presidential candidates to sign the accord.

“I will be signing the election peace accord this morning at 10 a.m., though the invitation did not get to me, but every Nigerian should be interested in a peaceful election,” she said.

The ACPN presidential flag-bearer urged President Muhammadu Buhari to sign the amended electoral bill into law to justify his belief in peaceful election.

“If the president didn’t sign the amended electoral bill and he went ahead to sign the peace accord, it means he is inconsistent and contradictory.

“It is very clear that the president is running away from the provision of the bill that when it becomes an act, will checkmate any shenanigan, and I have earlier called on the president to do what is right for Nigerians.

“The president cannot practise political corruption by using his exalted office as president to further his own interest as a candidate; they are two different things.

“He should not hold the country in a state of possible distabilisation by choosing further his own personal interest.

“Any time an individual in public office uses his position for personal gain, such a person is practising corruption and I hope that the president will be well advised to do the right thing,” Ezekwesili said.

According to her, Nigeria needs an electoral act that makes the use of smart card reader the only option for the accreditation of those who will be voted in the election.

“We don’t want an incident form because that is the harbinger of electoral malpractice; we should put that behind us.

“I think that the president will not want to regret the progress we have made in our democratic journey,” she added.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/breaking-oby-ezekwesili-to-sign-2019.html

MRS EZEKWESILI IS A COMPETENT HAND FOR THE PRESIDENCY.

She is experienced and well prepared for the top job.

I think this women will bring development to all parts of Nigeria if considered for the post of President.
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Good of you ma
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Now the clone or fake buhari is fading off...

The truth will always suffice!
Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by stt201: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
The man for the job

Re: Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili To Sign 2019 Election Peace Accord by Yamprince(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Frankbaro:
Why sign, when Buhari has not signed the amended electoral act .
Finally made First To Comment
Dedicate it to d memory of my late mum, who was buried two weeks ago. Rest in peace mama.

pele...RIP mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land / #Endsars:guys Set Internet Ablaze After A Video Of Them Testing Juju. / Over 90% Of Policemen Don't Have Befitting Barracks To Stay - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.