Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (40285 Views)

Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Mighti77(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Haaaa!, you no even get class!, fine geh don finish!
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by yaks77: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
memez:

See more here - http://gistmore.com/from-befriending-a-widow-to-sleeping-with-our-maid-my-husband-has-done-it-all-wife

to the wicked woman/qomen/men following or were attached to me causing all sorts of probs in my life,may the God I serve ......
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by sureheaven(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sleeping with a widow is the best thing, especially the one wey still dey below 45 years. I have one like that, she is very sweet and she is just 40 while her last born is 13.

Stealing ur wife's money isn't good and sleeping with ur maid is dangerous.

Packing outta ur matrimonial home gave room for the woman to move in. Next time, stand by ur right.
Marrying another man can be worst.

2 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Ziggylady(f): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Mr Quadri... Take it easy

Man's not he goat

grin

1 Like

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by yaks77: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
memez:

See more here - http://gistmore.com/from-befriending-a-widow-to-sleeping-with-our-maid-my-husband-has-done-it-all-wife

to the wicked woman/women/men following or were attached to me causing all sorts of probs in my life,may the God I serve ......execute vengeance for me....for evil deeds done in my past, present,future.may I be restored 1000% fold..
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Daeylar(f): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
How old was the maid? undecided

1 Like

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by madgoat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
20K monthly upkeep of the kids grin
If i am the one and as a sharp guy, i wont pay a dime. I will change location and fone number. Let the woman and the court come and beat me grin
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by NairaMaster1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
OVOKO!

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by pastie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
you wronged, marry an Atikulated Igbo man and have peace of mind.

hisexcellency34
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by baratech: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by zanogo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
kennosklint:
Dirty afonjas
cursed flat headed 3rd class citizen
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Fitz22(f): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
swiz123:
Only a foolish woman would divorce her husband over infidelity.

The problem of women is lack of contentment. Why can't she just be happy with her Mrs title?; now, another woman who is a lot wiser than her is going to take her place.

I hope she finds succor in being side chicks for married men.

Hmmmm
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by MCSK: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Spiritual konji na disease ooo, men control ur libido and focus on ur wife alone. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Agbaletu:
Nawa o, just 20k monthly for upkeep.
you call money that is 2k more than minimum wage just? how much do you want him to pay for their upkeep before? the woman is even lucky . if I am the judge, I will only award her 6k monthly.
you think we are in the western world where divorce is like a jackpot to women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by darlenese(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
swiz123:

The problem of women is lack of contentment. Why can't she just be happy with her Mrs title?; now, another woman who is a lot wiser than her is going to take her place.

oh my God why this boy thinking with his Dicq

4 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Daeylar:
How old was the maid? undecided
the case is settled already
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
madgoat:
20K monthly upkeep of the kids grin
If i am the one and as a sharp guy, i wont pay a dime. I will change location and fone number. Let the woman and the court come and beat me grin
the judge na useless person. people are earning 18k as salary and you are awarding 20k to two kids. where do you expect the man to get the remaining 2k to add to his 18k minimum wage? even if he managed to get the 2k, what do you expect him feed with?
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Passionate888: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
I hate infidelity. I'm highly scared of marriage.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Daeylar(f): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
noturbusiness:

the case is settled already

Doesn't disturb the question.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by firo08(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
This paragraph got my ribs cracking.

Muheem connected our generator light to the woman’s room through a hidden conduit hole, such that each time we put on our generator, she would be supplied.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Daeylar:

Doesn't disturb the question.
your question won't change the outcome. it will only bring argument on niaraland. the judge must seen all the little details before coming out with this conclusion
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Princezibk: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Shout out to the man of the year! He has a replica in my neighborhood...the idiot even turned his wife to a laughing stuffs
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Daeylar(f): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
noturbusiness:

it will only bring argument on niaraland.
Flying into conclusion aren't you?

your question won't change the outcome.
the judge must seen all the little details before coming out with this conclusion

Like I said. My question still stands.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Daeylar:

Flying into conclusion aren't you?

Like I said. My question still stands.

next time when a case like this comes up, it will be nice if you follow it up and attend all the court session. that is the only way you can get the little details
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Lisaflex(f): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
TheGreenLand:
This one na animal husbandry o cheesy

ROFLMAO!!! Na wa for you o! Animal husbandry ke?
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Fredrick4(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Work from home on your phone just register here http://ofmoney.icu/2173486428157
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lisaflex:

ROFLMAO!!! Na wa for you o! Animal husbandry ke?
Lol wink, na D first tin wey I reason be dat o cheesy grin
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by trapQ: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Empty skull.
swiz123:

The problem with women is lack of contentment. Why can't she just be happy with her Mrs title?; now, another woman who is a lot wiser than her is going to take her place.

2 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Seahawk: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dumbass
swiz123:

The problem with women is lack of contentment. Why can't she just be happy with her Mrs title?; now, another woman who is a lot wiser than her is going to take her place.

4 Likes

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Seahawk: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
It seems like someone used you people’s brains for sacrifice to the gods

What’s her right? A maggot infested community peniss?
sureheaven:
Sleeping with a widow is the best thing, especially the one wey still dey below 45 years. I have one like that, she is very sweet and she is just 40 while her last born is 13.

Stealing ur wife's money isn't good and sleeping with ur maid is dangerous.

Packing outta ur matrimonial home gave room for the woman to move in. Next time, stand by ur right.
Marrying another man can be worst.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.