Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (40292 Views)

Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by ahmadeen66: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quot
e author=davillian post=73781139]Lol [/quote]

Stay in father house now!
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by ahmadeen66: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Life is full of surprise, gbogbo won pole eni to ile ba Mona in barawo.(all of them na thief but person wey den catch barawo
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by vezycash(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
He ain't done it all - let your daughters go visit their daddy.
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by sapeleboi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
that man deserve a very cold beeer

Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Azam101: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
A........f......o......n.............. J..... a.......!
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Nanatrendy(f): 3:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Could as well be the end of her life if he infects her with a disease, AIDS is real author=swiz123 post=73780975]Only a foolish woman would divorce her husband over infidelity.

The problem with women is lack of contentment. Why can't she just be happy with her Mrs title?; now, another woman who is a lot wiser than her is going to take her place.

I hope she finds succor in being side chicks for married men. [/quote]
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by frozen70(f): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Na wa

Person that's steals from the wife is expected to pay 20,000 monthly to the wife, pay school fees and medical bills

Men and act of irresponsibities
Re: From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife by Casemiro(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
> it is well

big nyansh
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.