Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? (457 Views)

My Experience With Women When I Was A Child / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? by Eglobalma: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
So I have really checked myself mentally as to why I am still single and it’s due to my mindset. I don’t toast women because I think I’m too perfect to be begging one girl. If I ever ask them for their number which I have never been turned down tho I end up commanding them to visit me. I am so impatient and if they don’t reply again I start abusing them. Then it will take me six months again before I toast another babe. Meanwhile I like girls staring at me while I walk everyday, I feel like brad Pitt while I stroll like a king. U see this shittt I just wrote, it’s a fact, and I can’t stop being this way and I know I will die single. Please where can I buy a cat? What happened to me? Why am I so overconfident? I wish I was normal like other guys. I know no girl will ever date me like this cuz my mindset is disgusting but I don’t know how to change. I really want to

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? by Tashacobbs(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? by empire2017(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Eglobalma:
So I have really checked myself mentally as to why I am still single and it’s due to my mindset. I don’t toast women because I think I’m too perfect to be begging one girl. If I ever ask them for their number which I have never been turned down tho I end up commanding them to visit me. I am so impatient and if they don’t reply again I start abusing them. Then it will take me six months again before I toast another babe. Meanwhile I like girls staring at me while I walk everyday, I feel like brad Pitt while I stroll like a king. U see this shittt I just wrote, it’s a fact, and I can’t stop being this way and I know I will die single. Please where can I buy a cat? What happened to me? Why am I so overconfident? I wish I was normal like other guys. I know no girl will ever date me like this cuz my mindset is disgusting but I don’t know how to change. I really want to
this is just me!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? by pocohantas(f): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
It is either you are broke or you haven't met the perfect low-self esteemed girl that will swallow all your bullshit.

Men worse than you have gotten married and procreated with women without standards. Your woman will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Date Women When You’re So Arrogant And Overconfident? by samysmoothfresh: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
pocohantas:
It is either you are broke or you haven't met the perfect low-self esteemed girl that will swallow all your bullshit.

Men worse than you have gotten married and procreated with women without standards. Your woman will come.

this woman is a clown!!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Pls / Benefits Of Sex And Love To Your Health / Never Do This In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.