Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A (2125 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by meethumb: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
A Facebook user, Ehiarimia Precious, has allegedly called out Mr. Tony Ademodi (aka) T.A, a presenter with Magic FM, Aba for impregnating her and trying to push her away.

In a post shared online last night, Ms. Precious alleged that T.A impregnated her and going around rubbishing her name by giving other girls access to talk bad against her.

The post read; This is just the beginning, I’m not bad person but you push me to the wall… you think you can rubbish me…impregnate me and the best thing you can do for me is to give another girl right to insult me…for good 3 years i have been so patients with you.. and the best way you can pay me back… is by rubbishing me…u are wicked…u go around rubbishing girls…your game just ended.

However, Mr. Tony Ademodi (aka) T.A claimed that his account was hacked and that a girl is trying to frame him up.

According to him, someone by the name Vivian Mmecha is trying to impersonate him.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/07/youre-so-wicked-and-evil-you-impregnate-me-push-me-away-lady-calls-out-t-a.html

Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Administration1: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
BRB
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Ezemarcel(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
My dear you are a propective baby mama thats all
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Babyforever(f): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2018
Dirty boy sad
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by highpriestess: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Dirty boy sad
lool. have missed you.cheesy
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Babyforever(f): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

lool.
have missed you.cheesy
Girlllllll I've missed you too like seriously where have you been shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by highpriestess: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Girlllllll I've missed you too like seriously where have you been shocked shocked shocked
grin been around babe.kiss

I trust you are good?grin
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Babyforever(f): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

grin been around babe.kiss

I trust you are good?grin
How do you expect me to be good when you left me in the hands of this guy's that wants to end my career undecided
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by highpriestess: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
How do you expect me to be good when you left me in the hands of this guy's that wants to end my career undecided
lool.I will be back soon baebi.grin
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Babyforever(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:
lool.I will be back soon baebi.grin
Better be tongue
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by highpriestess: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Better be tongue
grin
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by donstan18: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A by Bossontop(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Partner (videos) / H*rny House Maid (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.