Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Help My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Relationship (836 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
I am having difficulty in communicating with my gf. Our conversations haven't been so good. I spoke to her some times ago when we were serving(NYSC). We had an affair then tho. but after the NYSC we lost contact. Though during our service year she told me she was willing to go into a relationship.But now due to our distance I reside in Lagos she's in Abuja communication has been so difficult. I am always dumbfounded on what to say when she calls. Our chat aren't sweet either. just how are you etc
And of recent I shes really trying to initiate conversation but I am so bad at it.

I am naturally an introvert tho. And really I am actually very bad in communicating on phone or chatting.

And also due to the fact that I do not have a job yet. I feel this has affected me psycho logic all and prevented me from doing what I feel I should do because I am so much interested in her
Please help me on how to initiate, sustain good conversation with her. I feel I am really losing touch with her because she seems to be the only one doing all the work to make this our relationship work. Please help me.
Re: Help My Relationship by Peter4luv: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Then believe your relationship is dead..i repeat dead .over !!!!to the below me.
Re: Help My Relationship by shellybee: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Medicine after death. That relationship is long dead
Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Peter4luv:
Then believe your relationship is dead..i repeat dead .over !!!!to the below me.

Hmm I disagree tho. It's actually not dead. I think I know when a girl loses interest in you and when she misses or loves you. She has been calling consistently over time. I know she knows I am an introvert. She really trys. And I know what I am talking about bro.

1 Like

Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2018
This problem here is even to chat with a guy sef for me is difficult. I am the one that actually need a solution or somethng to do to improve my communication
Re: Help My Relationship by Satan66(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Bases on your write up.
You lost her the minute NYSC ended, That girl is probably with some other guy. Forget about her and move on.
Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2018
Satan66:
Bases on your write up.
You lost her the minute NYSC ended, That girl is probably with some other guy. Forget about her and move on.

Wait oo. I am the one with a problem here even if this your submission or opinion is right. I still have low communication skill in wooing a girl. I do not know how to converse with a girl generally
Re: Help My Relationship by Satan66(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2018
maximsolu:

Wait oo. I am the one with a problem here even if this your submission or opinion is right. I still have low communication skill in wooing a girl. I do not know how to converse with a girl generally
And you have finished NYSC?
That's very bad man.
Best you forget about that girl and find another, You're just gonna look desperate.
Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Satan66:

And you have finished NYSC?
That's very bad man.
Best you forget about that girl and find another, You're just gonna look desperate.

I don't get you why should I forget the girl. How am I desperate. I think you don't understand my point. I will try to remodify the post so you will get what I am saying. If you had read my post well you know she's the one desperate here sef
Re: Help My Relationship by Satan66(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2018
maximsolu:

I don't get you why should I forget the girl. How am I desperate. I think you don't understand my point. I will try to remodify the post so you will get what I am saying
From what I can understand you said you're an introvert, These kind of people are known to be shy at times.
Your calls according to you were boring which would make her lose interest.
Both of you are far off and no doubtly a good number of guys would have approached her so there's little doubt that she is with another guy.
Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Satan66:

From what I can understand you said you're an introvert, These kind of people are known to be shy at times.
Your calls according to you were boring which would make her lose interest.
Both of you are far off and no doubtly a good number of guys would have approached her so there's little doubt that she is with another guy.
hmm it obvious you are just jumping into conclusion. And you do not want to understand me thank anyways
Re: Help My Relationship by greatnaija01: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Mr INTROVERT I would like to know

DO YOU READ BOOKS ON RELATIONSHIPS ..... I mean proper books not some dummmbb blog or vlog or material... real books

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? Why did you enter a relationship when you cant TALK... I mean communicate and keep it engaging... what was the basis of your friendship before dating? or was it GOOD SEX and you felt u wanted a consistent sex partner? biko we need answers....

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE LADY'S LIFE? or just HER BEING WITH YOU? do you know her challenges? and are you MAN ENOUGH TO SOLVE THEM?

Is her character what you seek in a wife? OR are u still playing around after NYSC? Am wondering how will u know her character when you both barely can keep a conversation engaging for long.

Listen if you are a christian ADAM LOST EVE because the serpent could engage her in conversation more than he could so he GOT her to do his will. ANOTHER SHARP DUDE MAY SHOOTING HIS SHOT AND IT WILL PENETRATE if he is GOOD in communication.

DO YOU KNOW HER LOVE LANGUAGE? if no, pls go and be single.

Introverts that I know read alot and love to put what they have read to work, your own seems different o.

FINALLY.... Does she LOOK UP TO YOU in anyway, or ADMIRE YOU FOR ANY MAJOR THING? if no, she has no reason to stay.... she will only keep you out of pity till she finds someone worthy..... LADIES FEEL SECURE WITH ALPHA MALES... who are LEADERS in any area of life especially financially... so consider these things and judge yourself.

consider these things and start studying and applying.

maximsolu:
I am having difficulty in communicating with my gf. Our conversations haven't been so good. I spoke to her some times ago when we were serving(NYSC). We had an affair then tho. but after the NYSC we lost contact. Though during our service year she told me she was willing to go into a relationship.But now due to our distance I reside in Lagos she's in Abuja communication has been so difficult. I am always dumbfounded on what to say when she calls. Our chat aren't sweet either. just how are you etc
And of recent I shes really trying to initiate conversation but I am so bad at it.

I am naturally an introvert tho. And really I am actually very bad in communicating on phone or chatting.

And also due to the fact that I do not have a job yet. I feel this has affected me psycho logic all and prevented me from doing what I feel I should do because I am so much interested in her
Please help me on how to initiate, sustain good conversation with her. I feel I am really losing touch with her because she seems to be the only one doing all the work to make this our relationship work. Please help me.
Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
Mr INTROVERT I would like to know

DO YOU READ BOOKS ON RELATIONSHIPS ..... I mean proper books not some dummmbb blog or vlog or material... real books

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? Why did you enter a relationship when you cant TALK... I mean communicate and keep it engaging... what was the basis of your friendship before dating? or was it GOOD SEX and you felt u wanted a consistent sex partner? biko we need answers....

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE LADY'S LIFE? or just HER BEING WITH YOU? do you know her challenges? and are you MAN ENOUGH TO SOLVE THEM?

Is her character what you seek in a wife? OR are u still playing around after NYSC? Am wondering how will u know her character when you both barely can keep a conversation engaging for long.

Listen if you are a christian ADAM LOST EVE because the serpent could engage her in conversation more than he could so he GOT her to do his will. ANOTHER SHARP DUDE MAY SHOOTING HIS SHOT AND IT WILL PENETRATE if he is GOOD in communication.

DO YOU KNOW HER LOVE LANGUAGE? if no, pls go and be single.

Introverts that I know read alot and love to put what they have read to work, your own seems different o.

FINALLY.... Does she LOOK UP TO YOU in anyway, or ADMIRE YOU FOR ANY MAJOR THING? if no, she has no reason to stay.... she will only keep you out of pity till she finds someone worthy..... LADIES FEEL SECURE WITH ALPHA MALES... who are LEADERS in any area of life especially financially... so consider these things and judge yourself.

consider these things and start studying and applying.

hmm
Re: Help My Relationship by ALEXANDER51: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2018
BRO..ON MY TAKE TRY AND VISIT HER...IT WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT AGIAN..I HV BEEN IN THESE BEFORE
Re: Help My Relationship by maximsolu: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018
ALEXANDER51:
BRO..ON MY TAKE TRY AND VISIT HER...IT WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT AGIAN..I HV BEEN IN THESE BEFORE
Finally some1 that gets what I am saying

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Slay Queen Declares Interest In 59-year-old Man With Down Syndrome / 10 Things Women Do When They Lose Interest In A Relationship / Nigerian Sex Worker, Anita Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.