Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (40626 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Filmewell(f): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2018
Half truth is always dangerous
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Stan1990(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Please just to correct a misconception here. This court is not located anywhere in the Eastern Nigeria. This particular court is located in Talata Mafara Local Government of Zamfara State, Nigeria. The home of the incumbent Governor of Zamfara State.

Please disregard the notion that this court is located in the East.

However, as bad as the image depicts. It calls for urgent attention from the Government because judiciary as the hope of a common man ought not to appear this hopeless as the picture above has shown. Because even the common man looking at this image will know that there is no hope for him in such an environment.

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by axuprime: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2018
If this is the court, what will the prison look like?

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by elderken(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2018
And they want the judges to make sensible judgements.
I spit on this country

Mediahelm:
A Nigerian man, Oluwanonso, share a 'disgraceful' photos of a Magistrate Court in Eastern Nigeria which looks like a building in war torn area, and it is reported that the place is still in use for court judgement.

He said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-how-magistrate-court-looks-like-in.html
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by barag(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
You see now, i already told you, the reason SS is not ahead of other regions inspite being the oil well of Nigeria is because of yanminri. They have no clue about development. Give them all the groundnut pyramids in West Africa, put all the Cocoa in Iboland, put all the rubber plantation and palm oil in SE, Ibo will still not be developed. He doesnt know how to build society.

Look at Magistrate court for God's sake. Its a shame to say these people have a SE Development Commissiin. A real shame!
these structures are not peculiar to the South East. Some in the South West are also this way

2 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2018
nobilie:

Nwokem, ihe nile abughi ma ka ochichi ndoro ndoro (i mean to say, everything is not about politics). What you should ask is, where exactly is this place? That way, the government of that state will see it and work on it. Remember someone raised issue about Mike Ejeaha (igbo traditional musician in Enugu), the governor was moved to visit him. Let us stop this afonja sikwa, Igbo e mekwa thing. Let's all grow up for the interest of our region. In Igbo land, criticism is welcome. That's what we call njakiri. It forces competition and necessitates change. Biko nu

You are an idiot, how is mockery a Criticism .
Did u read the he comments?
U jumped people insulting them them quote some1 who is actually defending.

Go ask ur mother what happened, I'm sure an afonja poured sperm inside there and she ran to ur dad and hook it up with him.

Cc: asshurbanipal pls don't mind this Eeediot!

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
barag:
these structures are not peculiar to the South East. Some in the South West are also this way

He is a Yoruba Muslims.
U don't need to explain

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by sogodihno: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2018
FBIL:

You'd better try to travel outside that your Ilupeju-Ijesha village and see how prosperous we are in the East. Those your agbo (herbs) hawking boys don't wanna return to that SW forest. We love them though, because they're showing hardwork and in the East, a lazy man is an eediot. grin grin

but despite your prosperity, your brothers still hawk gala and constituting nuisance on SW roads.

2 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Stan1990:
Please just to correct a misconception here. This court is not located anywhere in the Eastern Nigeria. This particular court is located in Talata Mafara Local Government of Zamfara State, Nigeria. The home of the incumbent Governor of Zamfara State.

Please disregard the notion that this court is located in the East.

Are u serious about the location?
However, as bad as the image depicts. It calls for urgent attention from the Government because judiciary as the hope of a common man ought not to appear this hopeless as the picture above has shown. Because even the common man looking at this image will know that there is no hope for him in such an environment.

Are u serious about the location?

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Grow up for the interest of our region? when it's quite obvious that these yorubers peddle lies about igbos just to make fun of us as usual and hide the decay in their own place.

Don't mind the fool?
He is an idiot
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by DammyOlu123(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2018
The tribalism on here is disgusting. Instead of seeing the rot in the system, they're attacking the messenger. Smh.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Ndi Igbo, lets tell ourselves the truth. Apart from Anambra and Imo states, Igboland is mostly unfriendly for human habitation. That is the cause of the mass emigration of Igbos to other parts of the country. Hopefully, the SEDC will correct some of these things.

Helinues come and see the cow.
I hope u know now! grin

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by sogodihno: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

My friend go and yansh down, as if we don't know how disgusting South west states are, continue overhyping yourself like you mean anything. Dumb conie

but your brothers in Osogbo alone, will most likely be more than entire Yoruba in the east, why are your brothers running away from ur paradise in ur mud republic.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by nokatakata: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2018
ayzTIGER:
This deserted Magistrate Court is better than most houses in SW...fact

Including the 90% houses owned by flat headed iPods in the SW? Bunch of confused cursed ipods

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Smile4me01(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2018
South east politician are working very well.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
You see now, i already told you, the reason SS is not ahead of other regions inspite being the oil well of Nigeria is because of yanminri. They have no clue about development. Give them all the groundnut pyramids in West Africa, put all the Cocoa in Iboland, put all the rubber plantation and palm oil in SE, Ibo will still not be developed. He doesnt know how to build society.

Look at Magistrate court for God's sake. Its a shame to say these people have a SE Development Commissiin. A real shame!
What kind of stupid assertion is this? angry angry. Why drag SS to a menace in SE? Dilapidated building of this nature isn't peculiar to the South East alone it is a Nigerian thing. Such structures are spread nationwide. The South East was introduced to curb some of these problems similar to North East and Niger Delta Development Commission.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Warship:
More reason why Biafra should be established.

More reason why Biafra cannot stand alone!
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

What kind of stupid assertion is this? angry angry. Why drag SS to a menace in SE? Dilapidated building of this nature isn't peculiar to the South East alone it is a Nigerian thing. Such structures are spread nationwide. The South East was introduced to curb some of these problems similar to North East and Niger Delta Development Commission.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Afonjas are looking for trouble. Hope they won't cry "hate" when it starts

An afonja house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Yes nah, that means there are no criminals in that Axis and the courts are going obselete.
But the Courts in the brown roof axis are very beautiful and active due to the numerous criminals and criminal activities like amu robbery,rituals,head hunters and harvesting,pick pocketing,phone/bag snatching,etc going on there.

grin
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Deeply kwoncerned Afonja
grin
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by lightwalkertv: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Justice Ke? When this place need JUSTICE
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Strikethem: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2018
lonelydora:

An afonja house
A yaminrinano habitat

2 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Igbo amaka grin
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by cally10(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Mediahelm post=73795743]A Nigerian man, Oluwanonso, share a 'disgraceful' photos of a Magistrate Court in Eastern Nigeria which looks like a building in war torn area, and it is reported that the place is still in use for court judgement.

He said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-how-magistrate-court-looks-like-in.html
[/quote
Taking me to this kind court is an embarrassment to my personality, I swear
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Helinues come and see the cow.
I hope u know now! grin

Guy like him are in every tribe. He is known as Anambra Obiano's boy
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

After reading your post, i kept pondering how your brain works.. cos you saw one dilapidated building, would make you think this way. Haba Oga Have you had of common sense.

You don't know how hard working igbos are. Igbo Builds and Renovate.

Despite the civil war that decimated the states yet dey are waxing stronger than ever. I've been to the East, North, West and i know Wat I'm saying.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by 35824L: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
BossDon:

After reading your post, i kept pondering how your brain works.. cos you saw one dilapidated building, would make you think this way. Haba Oga Have you had of common sense.

You don't know how hard working igbos are. Igbo Builds and Renovate.

Despite the civil war that decimated the states yet dey are waxing stronger than ever. I've been to the East, North, West and i know Wat I'm saying.
Tell this junk to those who haven't been to the east. People have to swallow dust walking your streets. Backward, erosion-ravaged shithole. That is why your elite can't live there.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by nobilie: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Your user name tells a lot about you. I believe you are still very young in age and from your response, "young in sense". It is well with you. You have a long way to go.if you have not trained up to five(5) persons in the university, you'll need to show me respect.

PenlsCaP:

You are an idiot, how is mockery a Criticism .
Did u read the he comments?
U jumped people insulting them them quote some1 who is actually defending.

Go ask ur mother what happened, I'm sure an afonja poured sperm inside there and she ran to ur dad and hook it up with him.

Cc: asshurbanipal pls don't mind this Eeediot!
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
oluwayimika123:
My major concern about this people is for every of there flaws, they are always fast at attacking d F.G. and not holding there Govs responsible.

All oil producing state gets 13% oil derivatives fund b4 the monthly allocations, F.G also gave them NDDC yet no significant changes in there region.

It is until they wake up to see that they are d reason behind there flaws and not F.G

Even a kindergarten pupil can differentiate between SS and SE.

Tufia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.