Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (40676 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by flyca: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Enugu State abi Imo?
And their governors are chief online propagandists!

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by yinkson(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2018
What state precisely
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Mediahelm:
A Nigerian man, Oluwanonso, share a 'disgraceful' photos of a Magistrate Court in Eastern Nigeria which looks like a building in war torn area, and it is reported that the place is still in use for court judgement.

He said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-how-magistrate-court-looks-like-in.html

With all their love for money, IPOB's are still very backward. They only develop other people's country or state

3 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2018
They will embezzle the funds..
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Still better than some government houses...
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2018
nasarawa state owns worst pass.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
me am just reading, why will such news make front page, no location just a post that will start tribal war. All these nairaland Moderatotors

3 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by bluecircle470: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Afonjas are looking for trouble. Hope they won't cry "hate" when it starts

Why is your head always thinking tribal war haba!....think something positive bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by IamSimi(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Tushkito:
This devil moulded coneheads have started looking for trouble, imagine this wicked yoruber monkey? am very sure that building is more better than the ones in that slum called ibadan.

BTW how are we even sure that that building is in the East? cuz yorubers and lies are like five and six
. see this roundheaded human being calling Ibadan a slum, Ibadan that most IBO See's as a greener pasture to succeed in life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by kerry57: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2018
That place doesn't look like a place in use to me.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2018
Blackfire:
Come to mapo in Ibadan.... And you will cry
Post the pictures of the mapo, I am waiting
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
You see now, i already told you, the reason SS is not ahead of other regions inspite being the oil well of Nigeria is because of yanminri. They have no clue about development. Give them all the groundnut pyramids in West Africa, put all the Cocoa in Iboland, put all the rubber plantation and palm oil in SE, Ibo will still not be developed. He doesnt know how to build society.

Look at Magistrate court for God's sake. Its a shame to say these people have a SE Development Commissiin. A real shame!

You at stupid AF. How does the SE control the affairs of SS? Dumb!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by RTSC: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
No wonder crime is so rampant there tongue
The south east has the least crimes according to official Nigerian police statistics.

Paedophiles, and skull miners don't run amok there, like they do everywhere in yorubaland.

They are more paedophiles and skull mining in ogun state in a week than in the entire east for a year.

7 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2018
You wanna know why I know Nigeria will never be great , never.. normal human beings are supposed to see this pictures, feel really bad, call out the judiciary, the state government and federal government, and get them to fix up this and get things working, but no, the Igbos are attacking the yourubas, claiming the court house is better than their own houses, while the yourubas as well are attacking the Igbo , as if the tribe itself should build the court house? .. with these comments the people responsible just look and laugh and by tomorrow everything is forgotten and nothing changes .. tribalism is Nigeria’s biggest problem not corruption

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
You see now, i already told you, the reason SS is not ahead of other regions inspite being the oil well of Nigeria is because of yanminri. They have no clue about development. Give them all the groundnut pyramids in West Africa, put all the Cocoa in Iboland, put all the rubber plantation and palm oil in SE, Ibo will still not be developed. He doesnt know how to build society.

Look at Magistrate court for God's sake. Its a shame to say these people have a SE Development Commissiin. A real shame!
are u high? Has the SEDC start functioning?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by RTSC: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Even the University of Ibadan has a recently discovered skull mining center.

It can't get worst than that.

5 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by shegra58: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Blackfire:
Come to mapo in Ibadan.... And you will cry
come to Nsukka in Enugu and you will faint

4 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2018
oluwayimika123:
My major concern about this people is for every of there flaws, they are always fast at attacking d F.G. and not holding there Govs responsible.

All oil producing state gets 13% oil derivatives fund b4 the monthly allocations, F.G also gave them NDDC yet no significant changes in there region.

It is until they wake up to see that they are d reason behind there flaws and not F.G

I agree that leaders have failed but not all SE At es sceive

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
RTSC:

The south east has the least crimes according to official Nigerian police statistics.

Paedophiles, and skull miners don't run amok there, like they do everywhere in yorubaland.

They are more paedophiles and skull mining in ogun state in a week than in the entire east for a year.

Yawn...

2 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by ukukaegbu(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
The particular place no get name? How do we verify?
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by RTSC: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
igwefivestar:
are u high? Has the SEDC start functioning?
They are our enemies in Nigeria

Not the north, or anywhere else.

Hateful people from Yoruba land.

That Bill sanctioned by the illustrious saraki pained them very well.

I hope buhari signs it into law to complete their mourning.

6 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
oluwayimika123:
My major concern about this people is for every of there flaws, they are always fast at attacking d F.G. and not holding there Govs responsible.

All oil producing state gets 13% oil derivatives fund b4 the monthly allocations, F.G also gave them NDDC yet no significant changes in there region.

It is until they wake up to see that they are d reason behind there flaws and not F.G

I agree that leaders have failed but not all SE States receive 13% Derivation and some aren't nder NDDC - Only IMO and Abia is.

2 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
someone should just tell me why we don't need recolonisation already angry angry angry
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
ayzTIGER:
This deserted Magistrate Court is better than most houses in SW...fact
......then why are you complaining, keep on enjoying it.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2018
What do you mean by Eastern Nigeria?!

My friend say the particular State, so that we will know who to apportion blame! I'm highly suspicious of Okoro-Awusa's APC State!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by RTSC: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Yawn...
A skull mining Yoruba man calling himself general ojukwu.

Before insulting a people more saintly than your fore- fathers, clean your fuccking house.

5 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2018
this one still better come see ibadan own u go run
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by FBIL: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
No wonder crime is so rampant there tongue
You'd better try to travel outside that your Ilupeju-Ijesha village and see how prosperous we are in the East. Those your agbo (herbs) hawking boys don't wanna return to that SW forest. We love them though, because they're showing hardwork and in the East, a lazy man is an eediot. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2018
That court room is not funny

But the writer's name is funny
"Oluwanonso"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.