Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (40683 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
nobilie:

Nwokem, ihe nile abughi ma ka ochichi ndoro ndoro (i mean to say, everything is not about politics). What you should ask is, where exactly is this place? That way, the government of that state will see it and work on it. Remember someone raised issue about Mike Ejeaha (igbo traditional musician in Enugu), the governor was moved to visit him. Let us stop this afonja sikwa, Igbo e mekwa thing. Let's all grow up for the interest of our region. In Igbo land, criticism is welcome. That's what we call njakiri. It forces competition and necessitates change. Biko nu

Bia are u okay at all? Are u sure you are okay?
How are comments I'm reading here "critisicim"
Those comments are clearly ridiculing, insulting, demeaning, and damaging the image Of IGBOS through social media.
and shockingly u as a presumed IGBO has to say this. undecided
Pls who has blinded you people over the years?
to realize that this is a method YORUBAS has been usingany years now to destroy igbo image?
U called it "njakiri" but when u do same to them they term u "children of hate", or the mod even bans you.

Seriously I'm very very angry and forced to use derogatory words on u right now over this your foolish comment.. angry
But I won't do it.

3 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Meanwhile the Judge will have well manicured lawns, crystal chandeliers and a jacuzzi at home... grin There was a radio program I listened to several years ago about a certain government agency operating out of run down portakabins due to lack of adequate office space and a certsin senior official lamented about how his personality was suffering because his working environment did not meet with his status and it was causing him great psychological distress.

The calibre of members of the public whom he was expected to serve and who would wade through the muddy compound and then endure the stiflingly hot portakabin drove him to start conducting government business from the comfort of his air conditioned SUV. .... of course at great fuel cost.

But then I knew how much folks like that were paid, how much passed thtough them in commercial tranactions and how much they creamed off the government and I could swear that from the car he drove he would be living in a palatial house. I had no pity and concluded that like most Nigerians their homes were always better than their offices. It led me to this theory about why Nigeria remains the way it is. We are inherently a very selfish and self centered people that take our selfishness to the absurd extent of insanity. Because you can only define insanity as killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

The judges, magistrates, lawyers, police, wardens, etc that use that building definitely live in homes better than this despite the fact that this is one key location that makes their profession and thus makes them money. How can the location of your wealth, the well of your fortune be so run down while you sit there. What if the roof falls on your head.... Nigerians are so funny.

What does it take the Judges in charge to raise a small offering to do their little bit to at least make it look marginally habitable. What will it take out of them to dedicate a few hours a month to do some DIY....they rather stay there until tragedy occurs. We are such a strange people.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

Guy like him are in every tribe. He is known as Anambra Obiano's boy

He is known as obiano boy to dumb and gullible people who are easily decieved just because they saw "nonso" in his name.
This is clearly a Yoruba man leaving in east for a very long time, there are too many of them here.. There is one using Hausa and speaks Hausa very well, but I busted him where he was telling some1 he grew up in North , that he wished he know igbo language too so that he can use it for more confusion.

Some of u my IGBOS brothers on this forum are not wise or online smart. That's the problem
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2018
fowlyansh181:
You wanna know why I know Nigeria will never be great , never.. normal human beings are supposed to see this pictures, feel really bad, call out the judiciary, the state government and federal government, and get them to fix up this and get things working, but no, the Igbos are attacking the yourubas, claiming the court house is better than their own houses, while the yourubas as well are attacking the Igbo , as if the tribe itself should build the court house? .. with these comments the people responsible just look and laugh and by tomorrow everything is forgotten and nothing changes .. tribalism is Nigeria’s biggest problem not corruption

Why didn't the person that posted it on Twitter include the location of the court? Is Eastern Nigeria a state or town? Is there any proof that that court is still in use?
What if a new Court has been built just beside it and this one has been abandoned?
If you have been to Anambra State for example, and seen the quality of houses even in rural areas, you will doubt the veracity of the op's claim.

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

He is known as obiano boy to dumb and gullible people who are easily decieved just because they saw "nonso" in his name.
This is clearly a Yoruba man leaving in east for a very long time, there are too many of them here.. There is one using Hausa and speaks Hausa very well, but I busted him where he was telling some1 he grew up in North , that he wished he know igbo language too so that he can use it for more confusion.

Some of u my IGBOS brothers on this forum are not wise or online smart. That's the problem

Bro, how long have you been on this forum, do you really know the likes of Omenka, Firefire, Tonyebarcanista 2-3 years ago on this forum?
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2018
ayzTIGER:
This deserted Magistrate Court is better than most houses in SW...fact
The Op should have name the state where the court is located in the east, it might be in southwest, they will push it to east, just like pictures below dilapidated High Court, Ota, Obasanjo's home town they turn to laundry room

3 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

Bro, how long have you been on this forum, do you really know the likes of Omenka, Firefire, Tonyebarcanista 2-3 years ago on this forum?

Lol I know all those people, have been here over 3 years I have deactivated my 2 old monikers here before I came back.

I can bet anything on that he is not even mixed igbo blood talk less of being real igbo.
Even his name sold him out "nonso.wow" grin
He could have used just nonso with a digit.
But he was trying hard to make it look real and thereby making it sound totally fake. grin

Him supporting obiano does not make him igbo, just like some IGBOS in yorubaland will have their own favorite political yoruba candidate.
So it's a normal thing for him to have one too since he lives in east.
He maybe have benefitted from obiano in one way or the other.

What u don't know is that I was a psychologist as student before I abandoned it for more lucrative course.
So U may not fully understand what I'm saying.

I'm 100% that guy is not igbo
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Fuckdamod: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
The desperation of these people towards 2019 knows no bounds. A thread about Uche Secondus' remark rubishing the lie that has been spread over generations about their casualty figures made front page and not a single one amongst them condemned it. The comments on the thread is scantier than the number of intelligent folks you'd find in their enclave. Imagine that remark came from someone in another party!!!

Shame dey catch me for those your friends honestly. grin
Shame dey catch me for some pple that behave like animals. i swear dem fools that likes spitting rubbish because of hatred. grin Especially the ones that think igbos are desperate. Their mama no born them well cheesy
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2018
Hmm what a shame!
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by vortex2000: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Lord..... imagine
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol I know all those people, have been here over 3 years I have deactivated my 2 old monikers here before I came back.

I can bet anything on that he is not even mixed igbo blood talk less of being real igbo.
Even his name sold him out "nonsowow" grin
He could have used just nonso with a digit.
But he was trying hard to make it look real and thereby making it sound totally fake. grin

Him supporting obiano does not make him igbo, just like some IGBOS in yorubaland will have their own favorite political yoruba candidate.
So it's a normal thing for him to have one too since he lives in east.
He maybe have benefitted from obiano in one way or the other.

What u don't know is that I was a psychologist as student before I abandoned it for more lucrative course.
So U may not fully understand what I'm saying.

I'm 100% that guy is not igbo

Bro, where I grew up, been in opposition doesn't make any difference in our community only that each party keep their secrets to themselves. Outside my community, state, region, it is different entirely. That Nonsonow is an Igbo. I have forgotten his old moniker. Some people are too emotional when it comes to politics
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

Bro, where I grew up, been in opposition doesn't make any difference in our community only that each party keep their secrets to themselves. Outside my community, state, region, it is different entirely. That Nonsnow is an Igbo. I have forgotten his old moniker. Some people are too emotional when it comes to politics

I'm not talking about where u grow up.
I'm talking about what's happening in southwest
I'm not a politicians nor even trying to be one but that guy is not igbo blive it or not.
Some people are just not online smart.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm not talking about where u grow up.
I'm talking about what's happening in southwest
I'm not a politicians nor even trying to be one but that guy is not igbo blive it or not.
Some people are just not online smart.

I am not a politician either. So I commend when necessary and condemn when due
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by thatigboman: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
You see now, i already told you, the reason SS is not ahead of other regions inspite being the oil well of Nigeria is because of yanminri. They have no clue about development. Give them all the groundnut pyramids in West Africa, put all the Cocoa in Iboland, put all the rubber plantation and palm oil in SE, Ibo will still not be developed. He doesnt know how to build society.

Look at Magistrate court for God's sake. Its a shame to say these people have a SE Development Commissiin. A real shame!
the ban you will receive this time around will be for about 2 or 3 life times
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

I am not a politician either. So I commend when necessary and condemn when due

so why are u using urself as example saying "where u grow up" since u not a politician ur self should be an example.

I was telling u what people who like politics do undecided
IGBOS who like politics in yorubaland has their favourite
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

so why are u using urself as example saying "where u grow up" since u not a politician ur self should be an example.

I was telling u what people who like politics do undecided
IGBOS who like politics in yorubaland has their favourite

What people do could be either way. Yes, we have so many impersonators here on nairaland but hypocrites are more than them(irrespective of region)
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

What people do could be either way. Yes, we have so many impersonators here on nairaland but hypocrites are more than them(irrespective of region)

Hypocrites might be more than them, but what I was trying to point out is that is that he is not igbo because I have seen that many of my brothers on this forum are blinded.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hypocrites might be more than them, but what I was trying to point out is that is that he is not igbo because I have seen that many of my brothers on this forum are blinded.

You are from which region?
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

You are from which region?
From ur region
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

From ur region

Hahaha.. I am not a Nigerian grin
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

Hahaha.. I am not a Nigerian grin
Me too grin
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by helinues: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Me too grin

Good for us
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Strikethem:
You are feeling too hurt. You wish you could jumb into lagoon cos one of your brothers showed the truth about you. It is unlike the pictures you always posted. I have gone to all state of the east, so i know how dilapidated east is. I took the pic below the last time i went to awka

Just look at this yoruber fool, if you think that that idiot is igbo, then you are more stupid than I imagined, I've also gone to all places in the South West especially ibadan.

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
nobilie:
Your user name tells a lot about you. I believe you are still very young in age and from your response, "young in sense". It is well with you. You have a long way to go.if you have not trained up to five(5) persons in the university, you'll need to show me respect.

Shut up pls I could feed ur entire family
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tushkito :
This devil moulded coneheads have started looking for trouble, imagine this wicked yoruber monkey? am very sure that building is more better than the ones in that slum called ibadan.
BTW how are we even sure that that building is in the East? cuz yorubers and lies are like five and six

pepper those wicked yoruber bigots, they are always trying to find every opportunity to write trash about us but God pass devil.

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Post the pictures of the mapo, I am waiting

Mapo own is the President
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Just look at this yoruber fool, if you think that that idiot is igbo, then you are more stupid than I imagined, I've also gone to all places in the South West especially ibadan.

The mapo own is the chairman of anything you see in the East..
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Strikethem: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
helinues:

He will not accept. Do not waste your time with him. He is dumb

2 Likes

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria were two soldier share one gun grin
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by Strikethem: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

All i see in you is pain. Igbo land is land of the pig. Igbo bastard. This is aba. Deny it.

1 Like

Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oh my God! sad If Magistrate Court look like this, what does the prison in that town look like? This is cruel.
Re: A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

pepper those wicked yoruber bigots, they are always trying to find every opportunity to write trash about us but God pass devil.

Lol... grin
Why does yanminri always have this wrong view of God. You believe God is always on your side. You even call yourself children of God.

If you truly want to know whose side God is on go to Yorubaland. grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.