Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Do You Express Your Desire For Sex To Your Partner?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Express Your Desire For Sex To Your Partner?? (529 Views)

How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Express Your Desire For Sex To Your Partner?? by Sermwell(m): 4:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Let's have some fun people.
this thread is not for minors......Ladies and gentlemen, how do you express your desire for sex to your partner whenever you are so much in need of it wink As for me, when my lady keeps saying..." what's the time?...i will soon be going o" ...then I know it's time for it.

cc: seun
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Express Your Desire For Sex To Your Partner?? by Forzap: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2018
una too dey remix thread for here abeg grin undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Express Your Desire For Sex To Your Partner?? by JasonScoolari: 4:57am On Dec 13, 2018
The time this thread was created was 4:20am and all a young man could think about was sex.

He even mention the mod to move it to front page.

How wonderful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys / Christmas Romance, A True Life Story / Couple Who Lost Their First Child In February, Welcome A New Child On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.