Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (29023 Views)

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by FearGodinall: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Now how many people commented,just a handful of comments though very encouraging. I so much pity Nigerian army because as it stands, the military in the NE are living at the mercy of bokoharam because the sect has all the inteligence and their operatinal oparandi at their disposal so anytime they wish,they are free to reck any military base to dust.There are alots going on within the military which also the presidency is on the know.wondering right? Call for forensic investigation.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by DabuIIIT: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari Sha

Thunda Faya all Coneheads
grin
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by pooozeee(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2018
After denying that no 100 soldiers were killed

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by desmond2pk: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
The army stopped fighting boko haram when buhari came in.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Why should Nigerians believe a Biafran pig like you ?.Treasonable felon like you should be roting in jail, not having effrontery to type rubbish just because you have access to internet. All Biafran pigs want Nigeria to disintegrate but before you have that south east would have turned to juba in south Sudan. CBB people. I mean Criminals By Birth.

You have just successfully validated his submission that Nigerian citizens are as clueless & irresponsible as their leaders. Just take a look at the tripe a grown individual put up... You, my good man, are worse than a disgrace!!!

4 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by kotv: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2018
After initially denying them and by the sound of it still denying the number killed. I pity anymore that serves in the military

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by dahnimoh(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Which soldiers
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by KingThreatzz: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Ugosample:

they receive orders from the command centre

That's what they are being told to do.

Don't you know Soldier work is zombie work?

The success or failure of an operation depends largely on the commanders

I know.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by sayisayi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
More like 1500....
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Niceman4u(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Why should Nigerians believe a Biafran pig like you ?.Treasonable felon like you should be roting in jail, not having effrontery to type rubbish just because you have access to internet. All Biafran pigs want Nigeria to disintegrate but before you have that south east would have turned to juba in south Sudan. CBB people. I mean Criminals By Birth.

Imagine how daft u ve have shown urself to be.
You just validated his assertion that most stoopid Nigerians are NL.
Dont be a nincompoop young man

2 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by jayextra(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, people said he was insulting the country, now pray, tell me which normal country will treat its own soldiers that died in such a gruesome way in the battle field with such disrespect? If this were to be America, UK, SA etc there would have been a national broadcast, a full television coverage with their coffins draped in the national colours, an acknowledgment of the names and pictures of the dead soldiers, an acknowledgment of their grieving relatives and a 21 gun salute among others but look at what we have here

Such a shame and disgrace, SMH at the zoo!!!
Exactly buh them no go hear...NwaChineke

3 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by GreatrAnalyst: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, people said he was insulting the country, now pray, tell me which normal country will treat its own soldiers that died in such a gruesome way in the battle field with such disrespect? If this were to be America, UK, SA etc there would have been a national broadcast, a full television coverage with their coffins draped in the national colours, an acknowledgment of the names and pictures of the dead soldiers, an acknowledgment of their grieving relatives and a 21 gun salute among others but look at what we have here

Such a shame and disgrace, SMH at the zoo!!!

I think the country is almost done for...except by the Divine holds.
'Zoo' might be too honourable a word these days.
Nigeria is thriving on deception, existing on falsehood and cover-ups.
I believe in one Nigeria but this one existing has never been one.

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by precious1967(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
RIP
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Ewedegubbler: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
If this rag tag army of semi lettered men are dealing with the army like this. Imagine what will happen if IPOB decides to go militant. Dat one go be anihiliation oo

2 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Thunday1005(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
R. I. P
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by mysticwarrior(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sakaba is brave soldier, he fought and died with the soldiers he commanded, a good desplay of courage from a decorated officer.

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by fortunechy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
is only uselessly useless person will die for this useless country

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Billionaire09: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Free Biafran Jewish

Biafrans start fighting back, stop been cowards.

Biafrans fight for your lives when the zoo terrorist come for your arrest.

Resist any arrest during every peaceful rallies. Stop been a coward.

Narialand administrators call your moderators to order.

Nairaland administrators stop supporting evils against IPOB in/out of this forum.

Every injustices against IPOB shall visit all the families of evil supporters in Nigeria and in Biafraland and on Internet.

#FreeBiafranJewish.

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Atigba: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Galaxyowerri:
In the UK yesterday, there were calls for the prime minister, Theresa May to resign because some people in the UK are not happy with the way she is handling the brexit, same thing is happening to Macron in France over something as little as increment of diesel price!!! But in Nigeria, an old man who has failed in all ramifications still has the effrontery to be going for reelection and as if that is not enough madness already, there are still some re.tar.ded people who are still supporting him!!

On what basis is Buhari going for reelection in the light of all his failures??

Nigerians are some of the worst citizens any country can have and it is not a surprise that we have become the world's capital of poverty, diseases, illiteracy, deaths etc and this is because both the government and the citizens are grossly irresponsible.

If only a fraction of all these madness were to happen in sane climes, the president would have long resigned or forced to do so but here he is still on his seat like nothing is happening and is even going for reelection and promising them next level cry cry Next level of what please If the current level is this bad, how will the next level be

IT SULKS TO BE A NIGERIAN!!!!!

Blacks are the most stu.pid humans on earth.

They support him because of tribe and religion

Yoruba because their son is VP

Hausa and Fulani because their son is the president.

I have finally come to a conclusion that blacks are subhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by feddis(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria is truly a failed nation under Buhari.
To even perceive that this lifeless man sleeps well knowing that his slain comrades don't even deserve a national burial is pathetic and insanely pitiful.

I pray and hope Nigeria gets a leader that cares about the lives and properties of his citizens through Atiku.

R.I.P our fallen heroes.
May your families and Nigerians get the blessings of your efforts while your names will someday be written on marbles.

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by themanderon: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Are we supposed to be surprised by this depressing news? I have always maintained that Nigeria is a fraud. The earlier we accept this fact and remedy our deplorable situation, all aspects of our national life will continue to decay.
Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by delpee(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Princedapace:
Nigerians. We are the most stupid people on earth.
I have been following the protests in France for three weeks now.. The protests have been bloody. Many people injured and arrested.. Las las, the protesters won.

Protests heavily participated by young people. The govt has suspended the diesel price increase which led to the protests..

No govt can stand a determined protest. None at all. What we do is come online and blab. ASUU is on strike and students are not protesting. If students can protest for three weeks and cause serious problem around, the govt and ASUU go get sense..

Nigeria is a unique country. The only reason South Africa is a bit reasonable compare to other black African countries is due to the fact her citizens don't joke with protest..

Any small thing, they don enter street. Our current and past leaders have done things that can lead to protests but we simply sit down and blab online.

Sorry my people. We can't make progress as a nation. Las las, we go all apply for visa to run away to countries where the citizens worked so hard to make their leaders accountable.

Sadly our people focus more on personal/tribal and religous considerations. It's so difficult to get a united front for meaningful deliberations and action. Too many interests to consider. These days, one group protests and others gather for counter protest.

1 Like

Re: Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram by Princedapace(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2018
delpee:

Sadly our people focus more on personal/tribal and religous considerations. It's so difficult to get a united front for meaningful deliberations and action. Too many interests to consider. These days, one group protests and others gather for counter protest.

Nigeria is irredeemable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.