Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33296 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Biodun556(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
I dislike that programme when they started portraying feminism. This innocent man has been tainted for life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

I do not understand. People are evil, wicked and full of hate.
True...the wife i supposed?

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol. That marriage is in jeopardy already. Things may never be the same

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Biodun556:
I dislike that programme when they started portraying feminism. This innocent man has been tainted for life.
True
there is an undertone of man hating in that programme....

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by phase1: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2018
The so-called pastor is the pedophile. If you browse through his life he must have used his position as a clergyman to rape people's children. I'm certain about that.

Morayo's husband should be left alone before you hypocritical sharks destroy his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Biodun556(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2018
I dislike that programme when they started portraying feminism.

The man has been tainted for life.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
phase1:
The so-called pastor is the pedophile. If you browse through his life he must have used his position as a clergyman to rape people's children. I'm certain about that.

Morayo's husband should be left alone before you hypocritical sharks destroy his marriage.
Morayo already destroyed the marriage by remarking such obnoxious statement on national tv...Still wondering why dat man haven't divorce her up till this moment....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Your prayers and curses here will only end up affecting the woman,after all she was the one that publicly shamed her husband. In as much as I don't support the so called pastor, I still believe that he should have ignored him rather than escalating the issue by laying a curse that will not be effective.We should all learn to guard our tongues.

The wife has nothing to do with this. Her statement was taken out of context. Plus, all these abuse upon her husband was never intended. That's the difference between Morayo and these people of hate and bitterness. The vile comments by people on here is a deliberate thing. They can't get away with it. That's my point exactly.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by homirefacuny(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
See wetin ur wife oversabi cause, I pray una marriage no get K-leg
Am sure all is not well in that home presently. She shattered the image of the hubby.. Not many men can withstand such!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

You're mad. If you're not careful, you'll be among those the curse will swing to.
the pendulum of the curse would rather swing to u and your future husband because u strike me like someone who could also make such unintelligent speech.....oloriburuku oshi

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by phase1: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

Morayo already destroyed the marriage by remarking such obnoxious statement on national tv...Still wondering why dat man haven't divorce her up till this moment....

If he divorces her, will your bank account swell up? Leave them alone for Godsake!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
NessaBoo:
These people should please let this matter rest na, I'm really feeling for the family. What kinda end time clergyman is this sef.

I just can't fathom what the man and his family, both immediate and extended must have been through ever since the wife opened this can of worms, even the kids might be subjected to unwarranted ridicule from bullies in school.

This our mouth ehnn!!
All thanks to the feminist wanna be of a wife...
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
I pity people who use the name of Jesus Christ to curse
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
the pendulum of the curse would rather swing to u and your future husband because u strike me like someone who could also make such unintelligent speech.....oloriburuku oshi

Oloriburuku asiwere. Ko ni da fun family ati generation e. You're cursed already. Infact, you're a living dead.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

Go read your bible
U think God is human?
Go read the response God gave to Abraham when wanted to chase ishmael and his mother away, before coming here to spew trash with your free mb...senseless girl...this was how morayo started...
don't mind the foolish being, I can bet my life savings that this dumb girl have nothing to offer but her p***y ......no iota of grey matter in their crevices

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
phase1:

If he divorces her, will your bank account swell up? Leave them alone for Godsake!
My bank account wont swell up
But i am convinced the man will have peace of mind
Peace of mind is supreme
I have watched morayo views from her single days on inside out tv show...u have no idea of the level of torment that man is going through in the hands of dat woman...it is obvious the man is weak and helpless...dat nigga needs help...

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Dpharisee: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
The man is gradually loosing it, he pretended initially that it didnt matter, then put up a feeble defense of his wife which aggravated peoples belief that she is suspecting him of pedophilia, and now responding bitterly to this clergy man is a no brainer.
He should quit social media for sometime.

Its unfortunate that he is facing this ugly situation caused by his wife, I know how it feels when you accused for something of doing something or having the intention to do something you have never imagined in your life having myself been falsely accused of molesting our young househelp whom I treated like daughter when I had a serious quarrel with wife who just wanted to hit me below the belt during a family settlement meeting.
I cringe whenever I remember that incident because an uncle said, instead of him to do what you just told us just because you want to score a cheap point, he would rather spend N1000 for an olosho in a brothel if sex is his major problem and never with a minor, I know him madam. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

The wife has nothing to do with this. Her statement was taken out of context. Plus, all these abuse upon her husband was never intended. That's the difference between Morayo and these people of hate and bitterness. The vile comments by people on here is a deliberate thing. They can't get away with it. That's my point exactly.
.. The more reason we all should be mindful of what we spew out. Yes,she meant another thing but the bell her words ranged out meant a different thing to other peoples ear. So my point is for the man to ignore what ever people are saying.He is only escalating it.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

True...the wife i supposed?

You're obviously as daft as you present yourself. I meant people like you. Hate and bitterness only come from those from a broken home.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
AUSVINS:
The way that woman and her crew run their mouths on that show eeehh
Next time she will chew her words before spewing them.
The other day na so she dey brag say she date many boys before she meet her husband and the man still meet her as a virgin.If I hear.
I watched the show the day she said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Oloriburuku asiwere. Ko ni da fun family ati generation e. You're cursed already. Infact, you're a living dead.
[quote author=Melian post=73807828]lolzzz....i know your type....woe to any man that taketh you as wife cos u will eventually bring him misfortune and ruins
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. The more reason we all should be mindful of what we spew out. Yes,she meant another thing but the bell her words ranged out meant a different thing to other peoples ear. So my point is for the man to ignore what ever people are saying.He is only escalating it.

Yes, I agree. He's better off ignoring that Rev of Man. But we're human and I bet he was and still hurting.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by atiku4President(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
kanyebaba1:

Sake of the wife? She is the one who should even be suffering for this nonsense, she deserves it. I just pity the husband and the children. You should rather even say for the sake of the children
A lot of you out there are so wicked that you don't have a heart to forgive someone who has wept and apologised for her mistakes. Are you without mistakes? Nigerians are the most horrible people on the planet earth. Will the woman die cos she made a mistake? You are terrible and nauseating.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Melian(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=darkcaesar03360 post=73807968][/quote]

Woe unto any woman that sleeps with you for all the curses upon you and your generation will fall upon her. Woe to your mother for not aborting you before birth even if it might have led to her death!!! For you're better off unborn.

darkcaesar03360

Dark soul. Your moniker says a lot about your birth. satanic child
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by actualization: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mr Brown .. pls don't comment on this issue again...but @ the home front u should ve asked madam morayo to leave you & the children out of her program....long ago. but u did not.

Don't place any curse again....&... this is a lesson. for her gang

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Biodun556(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yuletide25:
Amen

How can you falsely accused him of being a pedophile, just because of the foolish comments his wife made on television which she had already apologized

Some people devils. They will never desist till they see crack in their relationship.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Rubbiish(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

[s]Oloriburuku asiwere. Ko ni da fun family ati generation e. You're cursed already. Infact, you're a living dead[/s].
People are using the name of Jesus to preach love and peace...but u are using it place curse that will wipe out once this thread is deleted by nl mods...now tell me who is the cursed one? Where is it stated in the holy book we should place curse with Christ name? rather than to preach peace & salvation? God is not a weak man like morayo husband, u can not use him to cover up for your mistakes....was she drunk when she made such statement?? You are not only cursed but senseless...this was exactly morayo started, now her innocent husband and kids are suffering for it...i pray u be the one to totally and completely suffer for your folly...& not your close ones....senseless feminists wanabe...

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Biodun556(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
actualization:
Mr Brown .. pls don't comment on this issue again...but @ the home front u should ve asked madam morayo to leave you & the children out of her program....long ago. but u did not.

Don't place any curse again....&... this is a lesson. for her gang
true!
She often make negative reference to her husband before this incident

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Yes, I agree. He's better off ignoring that Rev of Man. But we're human and I bet he was and still hurting.
.. Advice him to keep off social media for sometime. And please stop cursing and fighting people with different opinions from yours here,it doesn't look pleasant.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by baysol: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

This languages are not appropriate here OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Pre-Wedding Photos / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.