Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33269 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2018
topcatking:
You have your idiotic wannabe-feminist wife to thank for this.

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2018
That's what you get when you decided to marry an illiterate Igbo girl as your wife....

Shiorrrrrr.

Igbo amaka
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Uduakuduakobong(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2018
I can vividly see d elders of both families gathering soon!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by atiku4President(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2018
For the sake of the wife who apologised having realised her mistake, this matter should be laid to rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by NessaBoo(f): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2018
These people should please let this matter rest na, I'm really feeling for the family. What kinda end time clergyman is this sef.

I just can't fathom what the man and his family, both immediate and extended must have been through ever since the wife opened this can of worms, even the kids might be subjected to unwarranted ridicule from bullies in school.

This our mouth ehnn!!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
atiku4President:
For the sake of the wife who apologised having realised her mistake, this matter should be laid to rest.
I just taya o

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Neminc: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
People should just leave this man and his wife alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JasonScoolari: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2018
dominique:

She regrets it now. People should just picking on them already
I understand what you're trying to say Dominique, but this is Nigeria and her cup don full.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ehissi(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Kolombz:
His wife is the cause of all this brouhaha.If only she was circumspect in her utterances,This rubbish won't be happening.The bloggers who disclosed the identity of this man just exacerbated the situation.Now,he wouldn't be able to walk around freely without being derided by people as that "man whose wife said he is paedophile" courtesy of his wife's heedless and disgraceful statement.
The youngman is really trying hard to clean up his wife's mess.But I would advise him not to respond to any allegation by anyone about his being a paedophile.He would only worsen the situation and allow it linger on.
Let him allow the issue to die down on its own.Next time,his wife will think before she spews trash.
My humble opinion tho.

If na me be the man, that woman must first reach her papa house go report herself first, before we come do the main family meeting whey go decide whether them go return my dowry money or wetin wan happen from there.... angry

Iranu...... angry

You wan even disrespect your husband, you chose national TV, so that you feel among or belong. Nonsense..... angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by arofemites(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
They need to spend more time together to overcome this.
Anyone casting them more is just seeking for an attention at the expense of one's marriage.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Neminc: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:
Lol, very true. Na our way
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by babyfaceafrica: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
carry your cross
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by romenna: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
he actually cursed his wife indirectly too.
that marriage tho
the power of the tongue

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by lexy2014: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2018
atiku4President:
4d accuser he feels d woman wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. An irreparable damage has been done 2 that Man's character&image. No amount of apology can fix that

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by calyto: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2018
He was living his quiet life until his big mouth and empty brain wife dragged him into this mess.

It will be truly painful, trying always to deny who you are truly not

6 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Sicilyjoe: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
The man is a pedophile and he love little holes, period

7 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ehissi(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Yuletide25:
Amen

How can you falsely accused him of being a pedophile, just because of the foolish comments his wife made on television which she had already apologized

Who can know a man better than his wife? And why is the accusation now suddenly false? Because she apologised following the backlash? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Daeylar(f): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:
Lol grin grin
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kanyebaba1(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
festacman:
If this man is innocent, Oh! God vindicate him and activate the curse he placed on this "accuser of our brother" who is emulating his "father" the chief accuser.
The curse will first activate on his wife. Hope you know that sha?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kelly72: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2018
You cannot make such a stupid prayer in the name of Jesus Christ . He is not the wicked man you want to make him look like. He has told you to just tell what you know is true and not to swear for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Ten06(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2018
This pastor is a disgrace to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by adedayourt(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2018
This is the mess u find urself wen you have a wife with a leaking mouth

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kanyebaba1(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2018
atiku4President:

Sake of the wife? She is the one who should even be suffering for this nonsense, she deserves it. I just pity the husband and the children. You should rather even say for the sake of the children

6 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by dominique(f): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I understand what you're trying to say Domiique, but this is Nigeria and her cup don full.

Sad but true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
You see how a bad wife can destroy the legacy a man has?
Every woman is capable of this but a bad wife does it without remorse and yet sees herself as the victim.
If Melinda Gates chooses to tow this path she'll run her husband into poverty in less than two years.
It reminds me of a bitter divorcee who called her husband a micro joystick-possessing one minute man -- and yet he left her bearing three of his children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by thunderbabs: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
This rubbish this woman spewed is likely to break her home eventually coz d more the husband gets tarnished outside and it gets to d level where love cant help him bottle it, he will take it on the wife.

It is all her fault. Even our fathers helped their wives bathe own kids, male and female.

That's the power of the tongue the Bible talks about. A minute slip of tongue could cause u more than pain.

Wetin this feminist ideas go cause ehn, na hin dey jog for front so undecided

Beware.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by AUSVINS(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2018
The way that woman and her crew run their mouths on that show eeehh
Next time she will chew her words before spewing them.
The other day na so she dey brag say she date many boys before she meet her husband and the man still meet her as a virgin.If I hear.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Eponyeeboz: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2018
No matter the apology given by his wife, no father or mother would allow him carry their kids again.

Imagine saying hi and smiling to a little kid and people are exchanging glances.

Honestly, this man is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ehix89(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
The other of her colleague for that show go don get serious warning from their husbands

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by AUSVINS(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2018
ehix89:
The other of her colleague for that show go don get serious warning from their husbands
I dey tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by jeremy042(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Kingsmeal post=73802587
].this man is truly a weak one,see hw pained is he cuz f a comment on social media.i pity him tho.
a gud wife is equal to a happy husband.marry right.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by doctokwus: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Even if the husband is not a paedophile,the undiluted inference from the wife's statement is that she cannot leave her daughter alone with her own daughters father!
There are many couples with female children that their mothers allow their husband/father of the child to bath the kids early in the morning before school or late evening before bed because both parents have never ever contemplated d dad could have,talkless of harbouring sexual feelings for their own female child.
It simply means the wife has seen tendencies of paedophilia in the husband's past or present life.Q.E.D

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash / Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.