Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (33320 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Biodun556(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
CHARLOE:

D guy shld sue d said pastor for defamation, that will go a long way in clearing his name, or else it will work against him in future.

that will do more harm as there is sufficient witness against him.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Petersamuel8(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kelamma:
Women every time, they will be doing their mouth cho cho cho cho cho. Close their mouth,mba. They will be forming feminism and revolutionary women. If it's me eh, this woman for don reach em papa house tey tey. Nonsense and ingredients. angry
exactly, i'm with u
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
curses my butt!! what kinda God will Answer this usless prayers or so called curses. if he is that bothered by the criticisms, He should just confront the troll in the streets and blow his brains out! simple! that's how we do it here in Tijuana.

If curses were effective, countries wouldn't waste money on weapons and Armies to fight their Enemies, just curse the hell out of them! and they would all die. grin

If curses were effective, buhari would have been dead by now, considering the way Nigerians, 250 million people curses him Every day, that's more than 1 billion curse Every week. grin

These 2 Ignorant juveniles needs to grow the fuvk up!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by ogakizito(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
CHARLOE:

D guy shld sue d said pastor for defamation, that will go a long way in clearing his name, or else it will work against him in future.
Exactly! rather he is cursing, i thought that they are supposed to be educated.

Curses can do nada!
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by vickthourh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Your talkative wife caused this shit to you....if I were you...three hot slaps to your talkative wife's face...
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Mizwisdom(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
All men have innate potential to be pedophiles, keep your baby daughters safe. No uncle, brother, father, friend etc should be allowed to bath them, enough said.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Husband of TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, Femi, has heaped curses on a clergyman, Jesse Agbon Joshua, who is insisting he must be a paedophile for Morayo to have come on national TV to say she would not allow him bath their child.

Femi shared screengrabs of the clergyman's comment and said a prayer placing curses on himself if the allegations leveled against him by the clergyman is true and then placing all the curses on the pastor if the allegations are false.

Read the exchange below

Femi's response

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/husband-of-tvcs-morayo-brown-curses-clergyman-who-insisted-hes-pedophile/

This is exactly the same thing Robin Givens did to Iron Mike Tyson and forever ruined his reputation.
As a man, your integrity and reputation is EVERYTHING... This has tarnished this guys reputation forever... He will forever be suspected of being a paedophile, especially given the fact that the verdict came from the closest person to him, HIS WIFE.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:
All men have innate potential to be pedophiles, keep your baby daughters safe. No uncle, brother, father, friend etc should be allowed to bath them, enough said.

Seems like it was Ogbanjes who washed you as a kid, that's if they even did at all.
Sorry, but your father is the one with innate paedophile potential, ret@rded Cvnt.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by kunle75(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
topcatking:
You have your idiotic wannabe-feminist wife to thank for this.

Yes you have said it all.
That stupid loud mouthed woman cause all this.
That guy is truly a dimwit as called by the accuser if not i don't see why her dirty ass has not been kicked out of the home by now.
Real gaffe.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:
.. Why not change ur monicker to Mizfool? I think it will suit you more.

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Mac2016(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

u don't know what u are saying?
Are u saying a father can't bath his daughter because d wife is around? Haven't u seen a girl child raised by a single dad?

Raising a kid alone by a dad is a pre-conditioned condition in which choices are limited. Why not? You can bath your daughter even if your wife is around..it is also conditioned based cos naturally mummy bathes the kids.

for kids; condition include;

just to make them happy

just to reduce the work load of your dear wife

or just to go out your normal routine.

But as yoruba will say "Ibi ta ban pe ni ori, a kii fi ibe te'le"

If it is not wrong to bath your daughter of any age (without any forcing condition that wants it to be so) why daughter stops sleeping on their father's bed at a certain age?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Mac2016(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

u don't know what u are saying?
Are u saying a father can't bath his daughter because d wife is around? Haven't u seen a girl child raised by a single dad?

Raising a kid alone by a dad is a pre-conditioned condition in which choices are limited. Why not? You can bath your daughter even if your wife is around..it is also conditioned based cos naturally mummy bathes the kids.

just to make them happy

If it is not wrong to bath your daughter of any age (without any forcing condition that wants it to be so) why daughter stops sleeping on their father's bed at a certain age?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by einsteine(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

Her husband and family are suffering not because of what was said but because of cursed trolls like you who will not let her family be. Wife apologized on national TV, what else do you people want? Right now, you should direct your bitterness towards your mum and dad for not making their marriage work. Yes, I know you're speaking from a broken place but leave this family alone for they have love not hate that you were brought up with. You don't wish this family well cos you continue to troll and won't stop. Is this what your bible teaches you?

Morayo, is that you?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Yankee101: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:
Amen to that. Thankfully he's a man of God. May this curse reign on anyone who has shamed this man. May their generation suffer it too.

I've said this before and I'm saying this again, you can't call an innocent person names and think you'll get away with it. Woe unto you all that have made vile comments about Morayo and her husband.

For the purpose of this thread, special reference to topcatKing and

Ecclesiastes 10: 8
He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Every family has a wall surrounding it. The wife broke that wall and exposed this man to a serpent.

That's why they say witchcraft cannot harm you unless done by someone close to You, or until they have access to your personal stuff (hair, undies, blood etc). The world we live in has rules.

Until a few weeks ago he was unknown. How can a woman say her husband cannot bath a baby he gave birth to? The thought of there being a possibility he could harm her makes me feel like throwing up. And she opened all these cans of worms.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by deebrain(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Any woman that can't talk right must be disgraced.
If only the presenter in question haven't vomited the initial rubbish.
See now?
The "understanding man" always cleaning up their mess.
Nonsense.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by jaggedboi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pastor should acknowledge with an Amen to Mr Femi's prayer if him (the pastor) no dey fear....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by SIRTee15: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mac2016:

just to make them happy

Every kid male or female stop sleeping on their parents bed at certain age....
Parents stop bathing their kids male or female when they are of a certain age....
Parental role involves u cleaning your kids....
I'll rather a father clean up his daughter than a nanny or female relative....
Abuse is more likely from an outsider....
Nobody can love your daughter more than yourself....
And if u love her, u won't abuse her....
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Didi2d(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
See wetin Morayo cause
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by TheVerdict: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pity. Since the days of Adam, Eve don dey cause trouble for man.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Sicilyjoe: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:

U don mean it, is it because some little girls carry big toto ?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Husband of TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, Femi, has heaped curses on a clergyman, Jesse Agbon Joshua, who is insisting he must be a paedophile for Morayo to have come on national TV to say she would not allow him bath their child.

Femi shared screengrabs of the clergyman's comment and said a prayer placing curses on himself if the allegations leveled against him by the clergyman is true and then placing all the curses on the pastor if the allegations are false.

Read the exchange below

Femi's response

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/husband-of-tvcs-morayo-brown-curses-clergyman-who-insisted-hes-pedophile/

If you have spoken against anyone before let your curses remain with you.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Mysselff2: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
topcatking:
You have your idiotic wannabe-feminist wife to thank for this.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by fx45(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:
Amen to that. Thankfully he's a man of God. May this curse reign on anyone who has shamed this man. May their generation suffer it too.

I've said this before and I'm saying this again, you can't call an innocent person names and think you'll get away with it. Woe unto you all that have made vile comments about Morayo and her husband.

For the purpose of this thread, special reference to topcatKing and
You sound like the loose cannon called Morayo. Are you sure you aren't one and the same person?
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Mac2016(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
SIRTee15:

Every kid male or female stop sleeping on their parents bed at certain age....
Parents stop bathing their kids male or female when they are of a certain age....
Parental role involves u cleaning your kids....
I'll rather a father clean up his daughter than a nanny or female relative....
Abuse is more likely from an outsider....
Nobody can love your daughter more than yourself....
And if u love her, u won't abuse her....

100%
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by fx45(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbiish:

Morayo already destroyed the marriage by remarking such obnoxious statement on national tv...Still wondering why dat man haven't divorce her up till this moment....
He can't divorce her. She's the bread winner of the family

1 Like

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Ben4sure(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
They ain't seen anything yet. Shebi, the wife though she was an island of knowledge?
Let them face the consequences jare tongue tongue
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Ben4sure(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
fx45:
He can't divorce her. She's the bread winner of the family
No wonder!!! cry cry cry May God not allow us be controlled by a woman.
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Melian:

You're daft, who's your sister? . You didn't know you were sick before you started running mouth? Shoooo. Dindinrin Omo ale jati jati. Run along.
lolzzz....you know what?
I like you
Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by fx45(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dpharisee:
Its unfortunate that he is facing this ugly situation caused by his wife, I know how it feels having myself been falsely accused of molesting our young househelp whom I treated like daughter when I had a serious quarrel with wife who just wanted to hit me below the belt during a family settlement meeting.
I cringe whenever I remember that incident because an uncle said, instead of him to do what you just told us, he would rather spend N1000 for an olosho in a brothel if sex is his major problem. angry angry
So you were nacking your house help back then... Na waa. Your uncle sef no try, he didn't even ask if you had N1k to spend on olosho when you had it free at home. By the way, are you friends with the said Femi? Cos birds of the same feather will always find a way to flock together.

Re: Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile by Ubiudumo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Your wife caused it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) / Chacha Eke & Daughter, Kamara In Matching Outfits / Lil Frosh Arrested By The Police Over Domestic Violence Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.