Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (52235 Views)

7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by SmileXtraone: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by lonelydora: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Evergreen4:
Chaiii, 15 years old boy wants to drive venza too

Not him, but yahoo boys. 250k per pant is the rate
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Pruwa: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
This pant issue is increasing by the day
The love of money is the root of all evils
May God continue to expose anybody that wants to use our pants for ritual ooo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by rummmy: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Fake news, fake picture, half baked report.God will punish fake news carriers.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Galaticos444: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
He must b 4rm d Brown roof republic as a matter of fact Yoruba Muslim to b precise
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by fortunechy(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
That's what Fulani herdsmen as a president caused
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by basty: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork

Ritual
Internet fraud
Skull meaning
Rape
Pedophila
Dirtiness
Cowardly
Internal prostitution
Deceiver
Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks

Let Saatan punish for ever if Igbos are not into the rimes you listed above
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by JBoss25(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Lol see how many people are viewing this topic, looool, so na yahoo ppl wan hear these days grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by donbenz(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
BUHARI WHY? angry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by ajebuter(f): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Chai....

At 15, I was still baffing outside, I swear..

And I was already in Form 3 oh!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by seunlly(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Stale
Jonathan:
Sometimes when you see a Benz and it looks like you’ve seen it before .
It’s actually a girl you know that was used to buy the Benz. That’s why the Benz look familiar grin
Next?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by LadyHeaven(f): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
lol, half of those boys beating him are probably baby yahoo boys and half of those girls probably date or would jump at the chance to date a dude who drives a bend without a verified source of income. Hypocrisy

PS- A dude holding a pant shouldn't automatically mean that he his a yahoo boy, maybe he stole it to dash and impress a girl grin or his sister asked him to help her dry her pata on the line tongue, on the flip side he could also be a yahoo boy angry but still we should be careful the way we jump into conclusions

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Holumhidey(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork
Ritual Internet fraud Skull meaning Rape Pedophila Dirtiness Cowardly Internal prostitution Deceiver Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks
and yoruba caused your foolishness too right?? fool.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by bluefilm: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Obviously, he was sent to steal the underwear assuming his purpose of stealing it is Yahoo-plus related.

At 15, what does he know about money?

That's why I don't want to believe he is involved in any shady Yahoo plus business.

So let them check him properly.

Chances are, he is stealing the panties so that he can sniff it.

At least, that was what NwaAmaikpe told me he used to do with female panties when he was 15.

To say the truth, I don't think he has stopped that disgusting habit even now that he is 30+

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by lordswill03: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kilon se bayiii . sheh this one fit count money like this?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Thebigheart: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
All na vanity. The way people crave for money. shocked shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by kesikeller(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by thelish(f): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:
Sometimes when you see a Benz and it looks like you’ve seen it before .
It’s actually a girl you know that was used to buy the Benz. That’s why the Benz look familiar grin

Hahahaha. Sense nor go kill u oo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Esteban8(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
I dnt think it's fuh rituals nd I dnt think he is a Yahoo boy.. someone sent the kid
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Chrysz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Guys with pant... wetin our girls do, dem no deserved all this.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by pelumi001(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Viewing this topic: 89985455558855855558

Guest: 999855

Aproko kill you grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Johnrake69:
The repercussions of not planning for the future generations.

Nigeria is a failed state.

I keep saying it
Everyday years to come u will see beautiful houses unhabited in nigeria......becus d money get as e take come, ,,,,,

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by shegra58: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork

Ritual
Internet fraud
Skull meaning
Rape
Pedophila
Dirtiness
Cowardly
Internal prostitution
Deceiver
Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks
mumu you be remember the most celebrated billionaire in igbo history was a ritualist( Eze-ego)of ihiala in Anambra abi wetin una dey do for okija shrine?Cowardness is your trade mark Ojukwu ran to Abidjan after leading millions of his people into slaughter table,Nnamdi Kanu did this woke up from dead and take cover for Israel,Back stabbing is when Obi was pick as VP and single Governor never supported him from the East,Go to every nuke and cranny of this country igbo have highest number of prostitute argue with your Google,internet fraud abeg wetin be Otunba cash and Tobichukwu?Madness is when you have Aba,Nnsuka,Anambra in your region and still think Ibadan is dirty,Deceiving is when Kanu is telling his people that he will actualize Biafra.....See I no get your time o make you take time grin

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by serikigoro: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigerians are becoming more and more unintelligent by the day. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RITUAL MONEY! Please and please I challenge anyone to come out and tell me one person that Did money ritual and succeeded. Don't be stupid Nigerians! your stupidity is affecting you already! Your young ones are already believing the silly superstition. Ours is a terribly superstitious society! Little wonder why we are very far away from progress. If money ritual were true. I bet you there will be no idiot asking you to bring money first! They will do it and have you be their slave instead. There are people using the parts harvested from the people they kill for organ transplant and other shit!. Many yahoo boys, cultist etc also engage in armed robbery. A few get lucky with internet fraud but of course the dynamics of internet fraud keeps changing. The government that should lead the campaign against this silly superstition is also deadly superstitious! That's why a silly thieving staff at JAMB at the effrontery to say snakes swallowed money she stole. If you believe someone can get rich by getting your silly dirty pant then you should just go get a refund of your school fees back.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Alezy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pruwa:
May God help us!!!
This pant issue is increasing everyday ooo
May God continue to expose anybody that wants to use our pants ooo
how are you?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Which of gods did Delta and Edo people offend?

To be a woman there is not a tea party oooo.

Women should stop wearing pants

Igbo amaka, i swear
Tomorrow u still want Biafra to include Delta after insulting them? In history, is it not Igbo and Yoruba that takes 1st in ritualism? Delta Igbo is were ritualists operate most by reports. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by DabuIIIT: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork

Ritual
Internet fraud
Skull meaning
Rape
Pedophila
Dirtiness
Cowardly
Head hunters
Heads harvesters
Pick pockets
Internal prostitution
Deceiver
Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks

grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by DabuIIIT: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
shegra58:
mumu you be remember the most celebrated billionaire in igbo history was a ritualist( Eze-ego)of ihiala in Anambra abi wetin una dey do for okija shrine?Cowardness is your trade mark Ojukwu ran to Abidjan after leading millions of his people into slaughter table,Nnamdi Kanu did this woke up from dead and take cover for Israel,Back stabbing is when Obi was pick as VP and single Governor never supported him from the East,Go to every nuke and cranny of this country igbo have highest number of prostitute argue with your Google,internet fraud abeg wetin be Otunba cash and Tobichukwu?Madness is when you have Aba,Nnsuka,Anambra in your region and still think Ibadan is dirty,Deceiving is when Kanu is telling his people that he will actualize Biafra.....See I no get your time o make you take time
cry

Excarperx wetin U do this sophisticated afnja na lolsssssss
Abeg remove the injection wey U chook for him nyansh o
grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
"Ole pant" got me cracking lol
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Jonadull: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunlly:
Stale
Next?
Ipob jew.
Why are you crying? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.