Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (52234 Views)

7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
What do the gods do with panties?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
serikigoro:
Nigerians are becoming more and more unintelligent by the day. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RITUAL MONEY! Please and please I challenge anyone to come out and tell me one person that Did money ritual and succeeded. Don't be stupid Nigerians! your stupidity is affecting you already! Your young ones are already believing the silly superstition. Ours is a terribly superstitious society! Little wonder why we are very far away from progress. If money ritual were true. I bet you there will be no idiot asking you to bring money first! They will do it and have you be their slave instead. There are people using the parts harvested from the people they kill for organ transplant and other shit!. Many yahoo boys, cultist etc also engage in armed robbery. A few get lucky with internet fraud but of course the dynamics of internet fraud keeps changing. The government that should lead the campaign against this silly superstition is also deadly superstitious! That's why a silly thieving staff at JAMB at the effrontery to say snakes swallowed money she stole. If you believe someone can get rich by getting your silly dirty pant then you should just go get a refund of your school fees back.

Please preach on!!!!

Unfortunately, as long as the ridiculous notion that ritual killing brings forth money or even works, heinous acts would still be committed. It should preached everywhere that killing someone and using his/her body parts does and can not make another rich!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by BoboKush(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork

Ritual
Internet fraud
Skull meaning
Rape
Pedophila
Dirtiness
Cowardly
Internal prostitution
Deceiver
Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks

Skull meaning?? Go to sch but never.... Olodo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
frankmoney:
15 year old boy already into ritual ? Na wa o

Mostly likely paid, coarsed, lured, persuaded, deceived, enticed, to endulg in such

Of his own free will would he have tut bout such
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
15 years? Youdonminit
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Jonadull: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Baroba:

The major source of all your problems, pathetic loser..
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise ferano mukina2 obynoscopy
Good afternoon
Rule 2 violated
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by sunnymix: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
kesikeller:
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
how can I transfer my coins.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Pruwa: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
ceejayx:

U wey no dey wear pant

Go and check yourself well hun
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by seangy4konji: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Do u guys know that some guy sniff panties There was a Japanese gut that his ceiling collapsed on me because he had over 30k pantssvhe had stolen saved usually keep in his room to sniff differently..

I had sniffed panties before when younger so

Nigeria though
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by kay4kay: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jh0wsef:
The way things are going, girls will stop wearing pant for trust issues

That will be better
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na wa o
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Owaincouncil: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Its like some ladies are not okay at all.
Why are you still spreading your undies outside despite the hunger for it from boys
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by prezzy1: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nawo so nobody is save this days ooo
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by prezzy1: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Its like some ladies are not okay at all.
Why are you still spreading your undies outside despite the hunger for it from boys

but it not the lady fought na
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pruwa:

Go and check yourself well hun
I've checked it hun,no sign of paynt. All I see is raw Yansh
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Marvin53(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chia I saw him few days ago.. .i even advised him but he ignored me.... Taiye why!!!!!!!!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by seunlly(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Jonathan:

Ipob jew.
Why are you crying? cheesy

If you have problem with IPOB, then take it up with them.
For the record, I'm not IPOB kid!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Jonadull: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2018
seunlly:

If you have problem with IPOB, then take it up with them.
For the record, I'm not IPOB kid!
Shut up . Biafra Jew
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by nkor41: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2018
GOOD MORNING GOOD FRIENDS..ALWAYS BELIEVE ON YOURSELF..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE PEOPLE, HAPPY AGAIN ..ONLY THOSE THAT BELIEVE KEEP MAKING IT..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT FOR YOU TO BET AND WON BIG..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018
what is Nigeria becoming? shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Casemiro(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
> it is well

pant
choi shocked big momas garden two Natural home remedies
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by seunlly(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up . Biafra Jew
You are senseless jhoor!

Gtf out of here.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Jonadull: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
seunlly:

You are senseless jhoor!

Gtf out of here.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise ferano mukina2 obynoscopy
Rule 2
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by NAIJAHITPLAY: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Posted this before December 12 ...I thought nairaland do close double post
https://www.nairaland.com/4900415/video-another-yahoo-boy-caught

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by khiaa(f): 4:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Alezy:
m great. Cydm pls

hmmmm! shocked This is why I haven't sent you the rest of that bathtub narrative because I can't trust you. cry I'm done.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Alezy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
khiaa:

hmmmm! shocked This is why I haven't sent you the rest of that bathtub narrative because I can't trust you. cry I'm done.
lolz....she didn't even try to kw anything about it, she concluded already.

Enjoy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by JBoss25(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Marvin53:
Chia I saw him few days ago..
.i even advised him but he ignored me.... Taiye why!!!!!!!!
are u serious?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Marvin53(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2018
yes
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Marvin53(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=JBoss25 post=73881793] are u serious?[/yes
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by musa7m(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
maklelemakukula:
"Ole pant" grin grin grin
wic language be that
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
musa7m:
wic language be that
Afrikaans grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.