Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (52233 Views)

7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by kratosonofzeus: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork

Ritual
Internet fraud
Skull meaning
Rape
Pedophila
Dirtiness
Cowardly
Internal prostitution
Deceiver
Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks
Ode ni e, all d things u mentioned has been in existence during d time of adam an eve also in the case of sodom nd gomorah, now tell me are those people yoruba's, u need to be exiled from this country for nigeria to move forward as one, oponu ayerada

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Pruwa: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Alezy:
how are you?

I am good and you?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Apart from holding tampons in place, what's really the use of pants? It makes no difference whether one wears it or not.

Girls should just boycott the use of pants.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by WaleAburumaku: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pruwa:
May God help us!!!
This pant issue is increasing everyday ooo
May God continue to expose anybody that wants to use our pants ooo

can u give me any of ur pants u're no more using, plz help a brother in-need, God bless you.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by eltonbutch9: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
dadebayo1:
grin please what do they use the pant and bra for? I dont really understand how it works....
There is show on Netflix about guys having fetish for dirty panties, so they set up website where folks can sell theirs! https://amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/how-netflix-series-orange-is-the-new-black-caused-the-used-panty-trade-to-explode/news-story/96963372675b78de12b45262248eaba7

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Agugbadin: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
This must be Delta state
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Pruwa: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
WaleAburumaku:

can u give me any of ur pants u're no more using, plz help a brother in-need, God bless you.

I knew this one will type this
May God have mercy on you
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by mostmorgan: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Which of gods did Delta and Edo people offend?

To be a woman there is not a tea party oooo.

Women should stop wearing pants

Igbo amaka, i swear
dere is no where Edo or delta was written or said. una forefathers don dey remote u ba
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by shegra58: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Excarperx wetin U do this sophisticated afnja na lolsssssss
Abeg remove the injection wey U chook for him nyansh o
grin grin
Na the injection wey dey your brain you suppose remove first cheesy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by shukudi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
femi4:
Pata alhaja...a o ma ri mọ
Ategun ti gbe lo

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Chrysz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
I heard that one lady no dey buy Benz ie destiny of a girl no dey get Benz again. Ladies should be careful
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Alezy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pruwa:

I am good and you?
m great. Cydm pls
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is ethnic nationality in Nigeria known for chasing skirts for fun reasons though but I hope this recent stealing of women underwear allegedly by Yahoo Boys does not progress toward their skirts and wrappers.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by DabuIIIT: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
shegra58:
Na the injection wey dey your brain you suppose remove first cheesy

See painment O
grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by PcashMojo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Asiwere...Will you stop Phishing recharge card here...are you not tired of playing local for peanut recharge card, alaye use your upper cool

xxx9649:
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pruwa:
May God help us!!!
This pant issue is increasing everyday ooo
May God continue to expose anybody that wants to use our pants ooo
U wey no dey wear pant
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
maybe he enjoys sniffing the panties, nothing wrong with that.

He proberbly borrowed the panties and was gonna give them back.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
lonelydora:
Which of gods did Delta and Edo people offend?

To be a woman there is not a tea party oooo.

Women should stop wearing pants

Igbo amaka, i swear

Do u need to bring tribe into everything ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Even a 15 yr old kid wants to ride venza. God help naija
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by justifyme(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Benz and pant have one thing in common

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by puyol005(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
What if the boy is innocent. I just wonder how he'd have felt on that day. Say no to jungle justice
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:
Sometimes when you see a Benz and it looks like you’ve seen it before .
It’s actually a girl you know that was used to buy the Benz. That’s why the Benz look familiar grin
grin
Jonathan:
Sometimes when you see a Benz and it looks like you’ve seen it before .
It’s actually a girl you know that was used to buy the Benz. That’s why the Benz look familiar grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by kratosonofzeus: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
puyol005:
What if the boy is innocent. I just wonder how he'd have felt on that day. Say no to jungle justice
innocent ke! Wetin woman pants dy do for him hand ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by crafteck(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
If i be girl, I will buy plenty pants and start selling 16 0k each
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by georgepopsii(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which one is internal prostitution biko
Excaperx:
Yoruba handwork

Ritual
Internet fraud
Skull meaning
Rape
Pedophila
Dirtiness
Cowardly
Internal prostitution
Deceiver
Back stabbers

Yoruba handworks
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Anduku: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
So how exactly does the pant turn to money for them?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Baroba(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:
Igbo

The major source of all your problems, pathetic loser..
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Benemond(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
angry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Edgarated(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
nawa o
so this pant thing na true
=====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
eltonbutch9:
There is show on Netflix about guys having fetish for dirty panties, so they set up website where folks can sell theirs! https://amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/how-netflix-series-orange-is-the-new-black-caused-the-used-panty-trade-to-explode/news-story/96963372675b78de12b45262248eaba7

Nahwah oo.... grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by Isobug: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jonathan:
Igbo
Amaka
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
frankmoney:
15 year old boy already into ritual ? Na wa o
blame the country and it’s citizen that endorsed getting rich , whatever way necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.