Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (63817 Views)

Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by martinz1: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Wetin lawyers dey do self
grin
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kennydoc(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
If it's pre-wedding, why iS she wearing a wedding ring and the dude is not ? In this picture her mouth con be lyk say she wann swallow the guy destiny

That's an engagement ring.
Engagement rings have pendants, while wedding rings are just like bands (just like what men wear). Before wedding, a woman wears only the engagement ring on the ring finger. After wedding, she wears both engagement and wedding rings, but the wedding ring/band goes in first (is closer to the heart) before the engagement ring. In some cases, both rings are fitted together into one unit, but when you examine it closely, you can differentiate between the wedding band and engagement ring.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by oochi123(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Awww.. This is Sweet.. Congratulations
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ossy7881: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:
I can imagine their conversations during their intense sexcapades.

wife: my lord, I plea for us to adjourn this intense coitus to enable my punäni maintain a reasonable law and order as your hammer has caused probable damages, I swear an oath that when my punäni regains full restitution, we shall be in continuance of this coitus and promise not to lay a complaint anymore.

husband: I charge you to remain a little longer to force a conditional discharge from me so as to bail me from this hörny hormones that has arrested and adjudicated me, I promise to be very brief and hope to transfer my sexual aggressions to our next court (sexual) hearingcheesy

but this Uyi sha, I don madcheesy

Are you from Edo?

because na only Edo peeps dey blow this kind grammer
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
NONSENSE
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Simplep:
Pre wedding madness
I'm not sure I'm gonna do this shi tho

Be happy for them, at least...haba!undecided
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by djon78(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Early period of deep romance always blinds couples to what getting into a marriage really is...

You can say it again.
Marriage no be by pre wedding.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by austinskinny: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
two lawyer. na so so case den to solve for there huz. duh HML
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SPACES AND CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN NECESSARY IN YOUR POSTS, IS ALL I WANT.

Chai, see SmackDown!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tintingz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol, its gonna be interesting.

Imagine both of them arguing.

The wife is well informed, hubby cannot bully.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Felixalex(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:

wife: my lord, I plea for us to adjourn this intense coitus to enable my punäni maintain a reasonable law and order as your hammer has caused probable damages, I swear an oath that when my punäni regains full restitution, we shall be in continuance of this coitus and promise not to lay a complaint anymore.

husband: I charge you to remain a little longer to force a conditional discharge from me so as to bail me from this hörny hormones that has arrested and adjudicated me, I promise to be very brief and hope to transfer my sexual aggressions to our next court (sexual) hearingcheesy

Ure a very bigfool sir. With due respek! grin cheesy grin
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Did i say I'm sad for them?oga face front biko
omooba969:

Be happy for them, at least...haba!undecided
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by StarUp: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't mean to judge BUT that guy doesn't look like her type. She looks more flashy and exposed than him... He probably has some things upstairs and that's what she went for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by notoriousbabe: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth

We should have special day for walking Unclad just to remember ADAM AND EVIL
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Felixalex:

Ure a very bigfool sir. With due respek! grin cheesy grin

y insulting him?
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lovely couple, Yoruba guy for sure....

I love Yoruba guys sha, good husbands but womanizers

1 Like

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
Two girls were fighting near my house 2day,wen i heard d cause of d fight,i was shocked.,.............how can u borrow pant from ur friend and go and slim-fit it. undecided

I swear una no go fit kill me for the country ..
Holy Ghost �

Meanwhile Sai Jubril..till biafla � get sense

1 Like

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Felixalex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

y insulting him?

Chai, why are u so serious with life? U don't get the humour in the "insult"?
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by joeking2222: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
If it's pre-wedding, why iS she wearing a wedding ring and the dude is not ? In this picture her mouth con be lyk say she wann swallow the guy destiny
kai....Dem born some people wit bad mouth sha.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abortions:
i Just Came Backk home This Morning And I Have used the toilet 7times. This My New House am Not Understanding the House Again. Seriouly Am not Joking If I No DEY HOUSE I Go DEY ALright buh Iffah COME HoUSE I MUST Shi!t atleast 8times. I Still Have ONE MORE Round To GO BEFORE THE End OF TODAY. What OFFENCE DID I COmmit TO DESeRVE ALL THIS

Abortions
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ga6992: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:

Bros madddddd and implicitly and erotically creative.. got me cracking tho

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by WiseStarr(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
This kind of family,If you Marry their child and want to divorce,My brother,You will lose everything including your sim card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Awoo88: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
NOC1:

He has probably paid the dowry (traditional marriage), the church marriage is just a party as far as West African culture is in place.
Church wedding is a ceremony as far as Bible is concern. Once dowry had been paid, marriage don set

1 Like

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abortions:
i Just Came Backk home This Morning And I Have used the toilet 7times. This My New House am Not Understanding the House Again. Seriouly Am not Joking If I No DEY HOUSE I Go DEY ALright buh Iffah COME HoUSE I MUST Shi!t atleast 8times. I Still Have ONE MORE Round To GO BEFORE THE End OF TODAY. What OFFENCE DID I COmmit TO DESeRVE ALL THIS

@ur monicker...maybe the babies are punishing you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
GistMore:
Mr Tosin is set to tie the knot with his wife, Ibukun who is also a lawyer like himself as they do Comedian, Broda Shaggi’s famous kung fu style ‘oya hit me’ pose in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

When two lawyers are getting married, what do you expect?

BY GISTMORE. COM

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/2-lawyers-do-the-oya-hit-me-trademark-pose-in-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Mr blogger I hope these pictures were posted with their permission
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
thanks for your prompt response. Season greetings,i come with gifts. Which do you want my son? .
as per father Christmas concern abi
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
StarUp:
I don't mean to judge BUT that guy doesn't look like her type. She looks more flashy and exposed than him... He probably has some things upstairs and that's what she went for.
As it should be.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kemzy07(f): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:

I swear you are really mad���
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Simplep:
Did i say I'm sad for them?oga face front biko

Go and read your post again then do the needful.

Be happy for them, bad belle no go helep you. tongue
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by pointstores(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abortions:
so funny
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Giba(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lovely pic
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:

wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.