Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (63818 Views)

Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Respect55(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Uyiii:
I can imagine their conversations during their intense sexcapades.

wife: my lord, I plea for us to adjourn this intense coitus to enable my punäni maintain a reasonable law and order as your hammer has caused probable damages, I swear an oath that when my punäni regains full restitution, we shall be in continuance of this coitus and promise not to lay a complaint anymore.

husband: I charge you to remain a little longer to force a conditional discharge from me so as to bail me from this hörny hormones that has arrested and adjudicated me, I promise to be very brief and hope to transfer my sexual aggressions to our next court (sexual) hearingcheesy

but this Uyi sha, I don madcheesy
Respect cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sharpwriter(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
TheMoniker:
Life never hit them I’m sure, by the time the only job offer they get is being a government teacher in a private school them eye go clear grin

Hahahah cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Twoclans(f): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
@ Uyiii like seriously I can't stop laughing. cheesy
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by airsaylongcon: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
No way I'm pay KLala for a photoshoot and he's doing it in his studio. Naaaaaah. Never
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by airsaylongcon: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kennydoc:

That's an engagement ring.
Engagement rings have pendants, while wedding rings are just like bands (just like what men wear). Before wedding, a woman wears only the engagement ring on the ring finger. After wedding, she wears both engagement and wedding rings, but the wedding ring/band goes in first (is closer to the heart) before the engagement ring. In some cases, both rings are fitted together into one unit, but when you examine it closely, you can differentiate between the wedding band and engagement ring.

First time I see someone state correctly that engagement rings are worn on the ring finger. However it is only a fad that women wear their engagement rings after weddings. Ideally they should be kept away as part of the family heir loom passed on to the new wife married into the family
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Obodo999(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abortions:
i Just Came Backk home This Morning And I Have used the toilet 7times. This My New House am Not Understanding the House Again. Seriouly Am not Joking If I No DEY HOUSE I Go DEY ALright buh Iffah COME HoUSE I MUST Shi!t atleast 8times. I Still Have ONE MORE Round To GO BEFORE THE End OF TODAY. What OFFENCE DID I COmmit TO DESeRVE ALL THIS

Because you have committed an heinous crime.... Abortion
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Holuwaseun187: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Itsachair:
Michael group 9 leader nigerian law school lagos campus 2017/18. Congrats man
I Sight U d babe was also in group 9
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kennydoc(m): 1:42am On Dec 14, 2018
airsaylongcon:

First time I see someone state correctly that engagement rings are worn on the ring finger. However it is only a fad that women wear their engagement rings after weddings. Ideally they should be kept away as part of the family heir loom passed on to the new wife married into the family

I really don't understand the point you made which I italicised. Could you explain better?
Yeah, I normally feel uncomfortable when I see people wear or put engagement rings on middle fingers. It just doesn't look right, and isn't right.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by airsaylongcon: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

I really don't understand the point you made which I italicised. Could you explain better?
Yeah, I normally feel uncomfortable when I see people wear or put engagement rings on middle fingers. It just doesn't look right, and isn't right.

Women wearing their engagement rings after wedding is a recent fashion phenomenon. The ideal situation is for these engagement ring to be kept away after the wedding and handed over to their son as a family heirloom. The son decides if he's going to use it to engage his wife or if he will get a new one for her
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by LordIsaac(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Women wearing their engagement rings after wedding is a recent fashion phenomenon. The ideal situation is for these engagement ring to be kept away after the wedding and handed over to their son as a family heirloom. The son decides if he's going to use it to engage his wife or if he will get a new one for her
The generations before this one knew nothing of such...they lived long and stayed married till death did them part. We have copied and trust me, we copy poorly, that's why you see them wearing double rings on same finger. Whites, the owners of the culture, do it differently.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by afoltundeseun(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
Two girls were fighting near my house 2day,wen i heard d cause of d fight,i was shocked.,.............how can u borrow pant from ur friend and go and slim-fit it. undecided
after reading this, my wet cloth dried off

Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dellaziz(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Omega30:
Nice one!!!

Learn Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian and other languages for free @ www.tobidam.com

can't register on the site o
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by nuello: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Abortions:
i Just Came Backk home This Morning And I Have used the toilet 7times. This My New House am Not Understanding the House Again. Seriouly Am not Joking If I No DEY HOUSE I Go DEY ALright buh Iffah COME HoUSE I MUST Shi!t atleast 8times. I Still Have ONE MORE Round To GO BEFORE THE End OF TODAY. What OFFENCE DID I COmmit TO DESeRVE ALL THIS
it's abortion, you are gradually aborting as your name indicates
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by medropoly(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2018
ready 2 daga the okpo grin grin
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
If it's pre-wedding, why iS she wearing a wedding ring and the dude is not ? In this picture her mouth con be lyk say she wann swallow the guy destiny
It is an engagement ring.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kennydoc(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Alright! Thanks for the info. Never heard it before.
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2018
IS DAT Y DEY R NOT WEARING SHOE ?
Re: 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by argital44: 3:16pm On May 30, 2022
see below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.