Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (7919 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by Sparkle777(f): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Its obvious u really like the gal but she has made it clear she wants only friendship. So, always give her excuses as to why u can't help.
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by richboy01(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Wuraola01:
Lol.
The comments above mine tho grin grin
hope u don't do dat kiss
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by DaddyNimo(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2018
my guy no fall my hand o, don't spend above 200 on a girl you ain't dating and 2000 on a girl you're dating...its simple logic....learn to say "OK I've heard" and "sorry I forgot" I'm an expert at it.
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by Olodapsing(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Simple thing.

1. Tell her you've found a beautiful lady who really loves you.

2.Stay online and don't reply her text as fast as you use to do (act like you are texting someone else)

3. Any time she demands for something e.g indomie
say " don't know why you ladies loves indomie this much, I just got a carton for my babe and I'm really broke for now.

don't give her anything, always find something to say just to make her feel you are doing it for someone else but not for Her

4. After some time watch her reaction. it's either she's gone or want to ....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olodapsing:
Simple thing.

1. Tell her you've found a beautiful lady who really loves you.

2.Stay online and don't reply her text as fast as you use to do (act like you are texting someone else)

3. Any time she demands for something e.g indomie
say " don't know why you ladies loves indomie this much, I just got a carton for my babe and I'm really broke for now.

don't give her anything, always find something to say just to make her feel you are doing it for someone else but not for Her

4. After some time watch her reaction. it's either she's gone or want to ....

Be careful using this tactics it’s nice but some girls knows how to use their woman power well that ordinary her sad look would make you buy it divide your interest for her and have it in your mind geting her is 50 50 put your feet down that you not giving her money, take her out to chill some nights so she see you have money but don’t accept any of her responsibilities

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by ericsimons18: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:
So about 6 months ago, I got hooked up with a girl, she's being kind of throwing green lights to me... So I made a pass at her.... Well she refused saying we could only be friends, i gave up after all my arsenal got empty....

Well fast forward to 2months now, this babe has been demanding all sort of stuffs, from recharge cards to transport fares, even feeding, this evening, I got pissed off (though she has no idea of it)

She asked what I ate, and I replied, indomie, she then suggested that I buy cartons of indomies for her when she will be resuming, in January.....
And that I should send her transport fare to come back from school. She's beautiful,

I'm above this help, but I feel like am been a mugu for her....
We are good friends, apart from this, shes a nice girl.... But I think she's tryna use me.... I wouldn't think this way though if I haven't had a Convo with her when she jokingly told me she's all about a guy's money, I saw her with.....

Relationship gurus in the house how can I handle this issue....

Ozuor ..
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by Wuraola01(f): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
richboy01:

hope u don't do dat kiss

Lol grin smiley.
No, I don't smiley
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by melodyogonna(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Still wondering what's hard in saying money no dey, unless you dey form say money dey for her.
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by sirfarouk(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:
So about 6 months ago, I got hooked up with a girl, she's being kind of throwing green lights to me... So I made a pass at her.... Well she refused saying we could only be friends, i gave up after all my arsenal got empty....

Well fast forward to 2months now, this babe has been demanding all sort of stuffs, from recharge cards to transport fares, even feeding, this evening, I got pissed off (though she has no idea of it)

She asked what I ate, and I replied, indomie, she then suggested that I buy cartons of indomies for her when she will be resuming, in January.....
And that I should send her transport fare to come back from school. She's beautiful,

We are good friends, apart from this, shes a nice girl.... But I think she's tryna use me.... I wouldn't think this way though if I haven't had a Convo with her when she jokingly told me she's all about a guy's money, I saw her with.....

When next she calls, miss the first call and delay picking the 2nd call. Sometimes don't pick at all. When you "decide" to call back (you don't have to call back), tell her you were busy. The idea is to form busy. With time she will get the message.

Wait, did you send the money for the indomie?
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samuelchimmy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
sirfarouk:

When next she calls, miss the first call and delay picking the 2nd call. Sometimes don't pick at all. When you "decide" to call back (you don't have to call back), tell her you were busy. The idea is to form busy. With time she will get the message.

Wait, did you send the money for the indomie?

No I didn't,
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by richboy01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol grin smiley. No, I don't smiley
gud girl wink
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samysmoothfresh: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Lmao, no, that's way too high...., I think I have a better idea what to do to her now.. Thanks

i no fit believe say na my namesake dey mumu for girl like this so.........girl wey you no dey fvck!!! angry

what's the better idea you have sef..........what did you do?
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samuelchimmy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i no fit believe say na my namesake dey mumu for girl like this so.........girl wey you no dey fvck!!! angry

I want to get her laid
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samuelchimmy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I want to get her laid, serious one
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samysmoothfresh: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:

I want to get her laid

perfect payback!!!

thats the samuel in you bro cool

when you eventually fvck her, make sure you do it rough and dont give her an orgasm..............fvck her and cum on her damn tits.

Hope you share details when the deed is done though. grin

meanwhile cheers my guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by MarianaTrench: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:

You're right.

You're a mugu!
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samuelchimmy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

perfect payback!!!

thats the samuel in you bro cool

when you eventually fvck her, make sure you do it rough and dont give her an orgasm..............fvck her and cum on her damn tits.

Hope you share details when the deed is done though. grin

meanwhile cheers my guy!

Mehn you are making me feel like I've done bro... Will update you
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samuelchimmy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
MarianaTrench:

You're right.

You're a mugu!
Yes she's winning 1_0
I will tag you when I start winning..... cool
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
2k? On a girl you are dating grin My advice is spend reasonably.
DaddyNimo:
my guy no fall my hand o, don't spend above 200 on a girl you ain't dating and 2000 on a girl you're dating...its simple logic....learn to say "OK I've heard" and "sorry I forgot" I'm an expert at it.
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by samysmoothfresh: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Mehn you are making me feel like I've done bro... Will update you

will be waiting and good luck man.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by Abcruz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Free yourself like a bird from the hand of the bird catcher...

Turn away from the "mistress of sorceries" and save yourself from the immoral union called "relationship"...

Only a fool puts his trust on flesh...

Beware of the " daughters of men" who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation from your eyes, flee from fornication and return to JESUS for your own good...

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by solz007(m): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2018
with this I guess you guys aren't dating. so you're good friends with her. you love her and she doesn't feel same bro. bounce a lot of girls are out there that'll Love & be Loyal to you. shey you go like girl wey go dey reciprocate the Love give U back?? It shouldn't be one sided Love and she's always taxing you obviously there's nothing wrong with that. look Nobody's forcing u to give its your choice if you don't give will she beat you?? hell naw.

so chale just give her when you feel like giving her and don't give her sake of you want something from her. just tell her no one time and see who she truly is. she fine shey! but you no fit force her make she love you and you no go like if she con love U for the money!
Re: How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One by DateMynd44(m): 4:19am On Dec 15, 2018
samuelchimmy:
So I made a pass at her.... Well she refused saying we could only be friends, i gave up after all my arsenal got empty....

hehehe just like I gave up with one forming die hard girl and I gave up after all my arsenals got empty against a strong defense she put up.
dairrykid

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.