Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out (9435 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Legitupdate: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don’t know why Guys are afraid of Beautiful Girl like me- Muslim Lady Cry Out

Beautiful Muslim Lady who has been avoided by men despite her elegant charismatic cry out on Twitter after having enough of negligence From men, this is almost the second time such thing is happening now as of this month, we recall last week how a beautiful lady came out openly lamenting how she has being avoided by men despite how beautiful and mature she is to get a partner.

According to her statements....

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/21/i-dont-know-why-guys-are-afraid-of-beautiful-girl-like-me-muslim-lady-cry-out-on-twitter/ [/url]

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by fati2001(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Vyzz: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by DICKstractor: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
The attention you craved for is here now. Do to it what you wish to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Rickmann: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Legitupdate:

Beautiful Muslim Lady who has been avoided by men despite her elegant charismatic cry out on Twitter after having enough of negligence From men, this is almost the second time such thing is happening now as of this month, we recall last week how a beautiful lady came out openly lamenting how she has being avoided by men despite how beautiful and mature she is to get a partner.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/21/i-dont-know-why-guys-are-afraid-of-beautiful-girl-like-me-muslim-lady-cry-out-on-twitter/ [/url]

They are afraid cos them no wan hit you one day come give you black eye peas wey go come spoil your beauty. grin

The truth is any man who has such elegance of a lady in Nigeria today would guard her jealously. Men Are roaming tirelessly dese days seeking whom they may devour.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by odaniel1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beautiful ladies have little or no manners. Even if they did, attention already took it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hm undecided
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by gbami(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Son, if you want to get married, make sure the girl is not too beautiful, because you have just bought yourself a problem if she is...For they are like a very shinning apple on a tree dangling for intruders to see, some may want to touch it while the owner is jealously guarding it against them. But Son, you can't guard it forever, you will get tired, sleepy or weak cos you are just human..Then those fvckers will pluck it and dare you to do your worse..
Out of 100 intruders 1-4 will succeed..
Beautiful girls dey easily give men heart attack...On your burial day another man is giving her a shoulder to lie on..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Most beautiful lady's brain revolves around their pretty face not like am not yabbing them but I do appreciate intelligent conversation

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Kola5281(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
I know how she's feeling though.....I don't know if I'm the only guy in this shoe oooo, the moment I sight a lady who's too over beautiful like the lady whose picture was attached, I would just assume she has a guy or many guys chasing after her rather....

17 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Quinniscent(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't see anything to be afraid of in a beautiful woman...if I'm in a nice mood to do that and i see the opportunity, then I take a shot and see what happens next... it's actually their character that could be the real problem.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Go and see Alexreports.

Beauty covers a lot of atrocities, most extreme beautiful people are ill mannered and proud, they like to be worshipped by men and women. Most men abuse themselves emotionally in order to keep them.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are looking for a rich man. Same thing million of girls are looking for. 80% chasing 20%
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Openbusiness: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
La click la bend. Useless Bloggers and lies. Una juz go steal dis girl pix for Instagram cum dey take am write nonsense fake stories. Mtchwwwwwww. Afraid of you kee u der
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
step out of ur community and meet other men if the men in ur community are too timid to talk to u but then i know its probably a blogger who just collected and innocent random lady"s pic on instagram and is using it to create a story

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by SpicyMimi(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beautiful indeed smiley

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! An extremely affordable. Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by sacajawea: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Muslim Girls...
I have never met a Sensible Muslim Woman in My life. Even the ones from wealthy homes and with Foreign education are just there. The Older ladies and Women are Frustrated in unhappy marriages, or Single motherhood.
Muslim women are a Sad lot - Rich, Poor, Middle Class; both illiterate and literate #spits
Look at what this Fool posted up there now, mtchewww! SMH

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by stormborn28(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
fati2001:
cool
at first I thought I was seeing fati2001. Heheheeee grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by angelfallz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
gbami:
Son, if you want to get married, make sure the girl is not too beautiful, because you have just bought yourself a problem if she is...For they are like a very shinning apple on a tree dangling for intruders to see, some may want to touch it while the owner is jealously guarding it against them. But Son, you can't guard it forever, you will get tired, sleepy or weak cos you are just human..Then those fvckers will pluck it and dare you to do your worse..
Out of 100 intruders 1-4 will succeed..
Beautiful girls dey easily give men heart attack...On your burial day another man is giving her a shoulder to lie on..

Horrible advice.
Real men know how to handle women, beautiful or otherwise.
Please google search and download this book "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi
It would teach you a lot about women, and you would come to understand why your advice is so horrible.
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by gbami(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
angelfallz:

Horrible advice.
Real men know how to handle women, beautiful or otherwise.
Please google search and download this book "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi
It would teach you a lot about women, and you would come to understand why your advice is so horrible.
No thanks...I rather read books on finances..
I no get strength to dey read books on how to handle women..
I rather she leaves me because I don't understand her than she leaves me cos I am broke...

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Mastakija(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Legitupdate:

vavavuvu
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tell her to shift. Let me view that background
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by olisaEze(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Juss carry pesin pikin pishure add story on top. Oga blogger how u wan make heaven? undecided
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Privatepart00: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
The guys are afraid of been locked in the room.

If you know you know
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Deflames01(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Prophecy is getting fulfilled. 1:7.....
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
You aren't beautiful more than em in my neighborhood....so by saying this I mean you aren't worthy of nairaland simps
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Queenslander(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
She's right..

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Shitty111: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Queenslander:
She's right..
Hmmmmmmmmmmm that's just the Truth of the matter

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out by Judybash93(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Maybe a lot of guys just want peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Keeps Your Relationship Going? / Photos Of Big Butty Ladies Dancing Sexy / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.