Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs (3780 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by nigeriapenmedia: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2018

A Nigerian woman who seems pretty confident has taken to Social media to show off her stretch marks.

Taking to twitter, she wrote;

“I just baff… I’m so fresh that it’s a problem. (yes I have stretch marks, if you don’t like it buy cream for me)”
A Nigerian lady who seems pretty confident has taken to Social media to show off her stretch marks.

Taking to twitter, she wrote;

See More Photos Below........

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/photos-of-nigerian-woman-freely-flaunting-her-stretch-marks/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by nigeriapenmedia: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by Forreellinc: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by JasonScoolari: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Does it mean that it's only her boobs she has to offer?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by dgbanj: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
I am selling my tech blog https://www.phonetechvilla.com with an adsense account.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Person can ugly sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by Cool23(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Does it mean that it's only her boobs she has to offer?
sadly that is the case for most naija girls
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by femi4: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Team stretch mark and proud!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Woman Freely Flaunting Her Stretch Marks Boobs by habsydiamond(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2018
The confidence aspect is what I like....some girl can go to the extent of using make up to cover their stretch marks because they see it as a turn off to people.... Confidence matters in achieving incredible things..

(1) (Reply)

[b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group / 9JA Lady Exposes Her B00bies And Meat Pie In Public For N200 Notes (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.