Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (90724 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2018
I will like to fvck her and cum in her mouth.

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2018
chiefqueen:
She's really pretty. What's she popular for?
the husband is popular...dilly former runtown's record label ceo.
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2018
Lol, why wouldn't he be the most handsome?
Let the dude not get deceived be cause when the cookie crumbles is when we know those that are for or against us.
Sighs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Dont see what the hype is about, Maybe because fair young guys ain't my spec. He just has a chiseled body that's all
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by medropoly(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2018
f**king couple grin grin grin
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by ike007(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Mtchewe.. When i get money eh i go fine pass this guy na.
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by ike007(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Just wait... When i get money i go fine pass this guy
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Amakababe:
Nah. He's not handsome.
CAN WE SEE YOUR PICS?
JUST TO COMPARE AND CONTRAST.

1 Like

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2018
planetx:
Is he related to one Umeyiora that plays American football for the NY Giants, cause they kinda resemble each other.

Yup, that's his younger brother Osi married to former miss world Leila Lopes..
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2018
You haven't seen me... embarassed

"I have the world's most handsome boyfriend, and I hope he will agree to marry" cool

My girl friend said that!!! grin
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2018
There is this thing about males with bololo heads, light complexion and all muscled up.

*They are usually hot tempered
* womanizers
*gay

I don't envy anyone who has them as husbands.

I sure hope this one is different but I doubt.
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Triciahyman26: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
HAVE U SEEN MINE!!
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by tealaw(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Husband snatchers where you at? Bobrisky, over to you.
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by TheAk(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Haba na,nairalanders have mercy,the dude is quite fresh sha
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Lungdick: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
This dude is disputing your claim

grin grin grin
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Geovanni412(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
daddytime:
He's a cool dude no doubt.

But him head be like Ikechukwu of the defunct Mohits own.

Cool dude keh....

Man wey show Runtown shege pro max when Im dey under im record label..

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/music/runtown-the-full-story-of-the-drama-between-singer-and-his-record-label-eric-many/2mlfnpx#:~:text=A%20few%20months%20later%2C%20he,the%20C.E.O%20of%20Dilly%20Motors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.