Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos (40103 Views)

Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana / DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by 12345baba(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2018
Gangster wifey. Congrats.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73832164:
Drunk again?!
Start d nacking from home as usual!

You want make I use nairaland swear for you make all the bad bad things Wey dey inside nairaland follow you?
Quote me again
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Emerald94(f): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
only thing I noticed is her hand....beautiful...

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Lol@ the police meme above cheesy grin

Diso60090:

You want make I use nairaland swear for you make all the bad bad things Wey dey inside nairaland follow you?
Quote me again
What a 'slow' kid!
Your big brothers here sef no reach!
Knock on your BIG head! grin cheesy
Chop slap with am kiddo...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by PapaAdanna: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2018
Bleaching competition is all I see

2 Likes

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by showafrica(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
This guy look difficult, this marriage looks like it has terms and conditions.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by idonhammer: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73827053:

and you don't know that tattoo is a sign of irresponsible
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73832670:
Lol@ the police meme above cheesy grin

What a 'slow' kid!
Your big brothers here sef no reach!
Knock on your BIG head! grin cheesy
Chop slap with am kiddo...

Bring your head make I give you taichi

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Epifanio(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Just look at her barbecued claws, bleaching woman with her ugly tattoos
Biafrans and bleaching.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by majamajic(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2018
am seeing domestic issues even before the traditional/wedding. look at the woman left eye, u can only get that from a fight.

the camera man did a nice job, for the make up person, u no cover the hit left eye wella

Truth is bitter !!!!
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Gerrard59(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
must all naija girls bleach
or is it due to lack of awareness
i mean ppl dah knew u as black probably since childhood
suddenly see u as rainbow
how does day make u feel
imagine what wizkid wud look like if he bleached

Even the groom bleached.

Awon hypo couple. grin

2 Likes

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Auxtin85(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Na light them go born
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Mankosi: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
This type of girl with tattoos all over her body hmmm. Well let me keep mute before they say the devil is a hater.
Even the devil himself is against tattoo. The devil has spoken.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Princezibk: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Even @
Luciferdevil2 has seen his master:
This type of girl with tattoos all over her body hmmm. Well let me keep mute before they say the devil is a hater.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Girl with tattoo is a no no for me
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Princezibk: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Even #luciferdevil panicked has he saw his master...lol
Luciferdevil2:
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Dedetwo(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2018
Luciferdevil2:

Any form of tattoo on the body of lady or gentleman spells bad marriage material period.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Denikayan: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Rubbish

Lady he could have used for money rituals
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Mutemenot(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Oyibo akamere

Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Mysselff2: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Olalan:
The wife seems like a typical omo wobe....... wishing them a blissful union

sorry what is Omo Wobe ?? Is that code for ganja smokers
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by newdawn2017(f): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2018
D@ demonic 5 pointed star called a pentagram is what on her chest? He should watch our is she is demon infested due d pentagram. undecided
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Idee02: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
What sort of bride is this?... I wonder what she would teach her children
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
post=73827053:

Go help the husband clean the tattoos nah, as him no see am before him marry him baby like dat!
Aproko!

Is like you have tattoos as well
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Samuelwin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
U fucking kidding me. This guy that act romance movie's & smooches all sorts of ladies, now want to settle. Wishing him all d best.
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by TanyLoe(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Luciferdevil2 post=73827046] This type of girl with tattoos all over her body hmmm. Well let me keep mute before they say the devil is a hater.[/quote

Where is the tattoos
I can only see bleaching fingers
Re: Collins Ejike Traditional And White Wedding Photos by stieyven(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
MCMXCVIII:
8If the Union last, make I s.hit hammer!
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Nafisat Abdullahi Goes Bald With Special Effect By Onilogbo Hakeem (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.