Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (48798 Views)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Saao(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alvin007:

You should explain how it is her 3rd marriage, considering her age.
na their way bro. if u dare ask, they will tell you the age Aisha marriage prophet Muhammad

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by kay4kay: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tellemall:
Incredible tale.

"This is her third marriage" at the age of "20"?

Does she suck them dry or poison them? How does she do it? And this one willingly joined the list. LOL.

Women all over the world need to learn the secret arts at her disposal.
Nice question. 3 marriages at 20. The kpekus has been receiving hammer since age 10

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
This is the truth of the story, of 15 yrs old Girl married to 75 years Old in Minna

1) The girl in question is 20years and 11 months old.

2)A dowry of #300,000 was agreed upon and paid.

3)She wasn't forced into the marriage and this is her 3rd marriage.

Pls if you don't understand Hausa ask your friend to translate the content of this pictures. It is unfortunate how people fabricate lies and tarnish once image. Allah Ya isamma Dattijo ga duk wadanda sunka yi ma Karya.

I know this won't trend because we love to trend rubbish only.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voahausa.com/amp/4698741.html

I can’t wait to pluck your daughter and give her this long medge and bubblegum
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by yjgm(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Xisnin:

Liar, how much were you paid for this?
That girl is no older than 13 years old which is why there was widespread condemnation
in the first place.
You think I am like you. I can't be paid for such a slew thing. I have only said the truth by setting the record straight. You can castigate the man for marrying a far younger bride but not for being a paedophile
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by sanpipita(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Damage control anyone who believes this will probably believe anything, this is how they twisted facts when yunusa was caught, wonder why people are so wicked.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by PointZerom: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:
This is the truth of the story, of 15 yrs old Girl married to 75 years Old in Minna

Pls if you don't understand Hausa ask your friend to translate the content of this pictures. It is unfortunate how people fabricate lies and tarnish once image. Allah Ya isamma Dattijo ga duk wadanda sunka yi ma Karya.

She's 20yrs and this is her third marriage, can you tell us how many years she spent with each of her previous husbands.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by yrex01(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
koyyes:

That she is twenty years doesn't make a difference. The he goat is still a peadophile.

That she has been married 3 times even makes this more disgusting and pathetic.

How old was she when she married for the 1st and 2nd time? why didn't the 1st and 2nd marriage last? Did she choose to be married 3 times?

Look at her face. You can tell she is broken into many pieces.

You people will practise all sorts and camouflage everything with 'marriage'.

Living in bondage undecided
shattap, this is far better to sugar daddy stuffs. Nd I'm very sure if it's sugar daddy story u won't b saying this.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by yjgm(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Blackfire:
Click like if you want thunder to fire this op and the old man..

Click sabre if you want such to happen to his daughter.
Grow up kid. So much likes on Nairaland.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by justli: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
The op is a disgusting slime to dare to defend such barbarism. if that was your daughter would you approve of such unholy union? You said she wasnt forced because, in your defence, a huge sum was paid as dowry, shame on you. Continue to live in denial. It goes to show you have no idea what forced marriage means.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

See this one o. Am I the source of the news. I only brought it to Nairaland so as to be fair to both sides. And believe me, the source is credible. Let's do justice to this and be fair.
so at 20 her 3rd marriage? and this is the defence you put up to justify a 75 year old man marrying a 20 year old?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by emilyone(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Marrying off kids. no wonder VVF is so prevalent in the north

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
yrex01:
shattap, this is far better to sugar daddy stuffs. Nd I'm very sure if it's sugar daddy story u won't b saying this.

You don't have sense at all. Your crayfish brain can no longer function. So you will open your dirty mouth and advice your daughter to marry her sugar daddies one after the other until the #300,000 you got from selling her finishes before pushing her to go for a fourth sugar daddy? You think that is marriage?

It is better you remain impotent than breed offsprings. You are a curse to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

See this one o. Am I the source of the news. I only brought it to Nairaland so as to be fair to both sides. And believe me, the source is credible. Let's do justice to this and be fair.
her third marriage and she's just 20 this is even worst... when will these mumu Hausa peopl learn to respect womanhood... I hate all these nonsense... paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by yjgm(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
This OP is useless and insane even a girl at 20 should still be at the university studying ... You say it's a 3rd marriage that means she must have been married at ist at the age of 15 years of age.

No attempt to justify this nonsense will work.
That man I'm seeing in that picture is aged over 65 years of age that is over 45 years of age difference.

Stop defending this madness . She needs a book not a dick.
Thanks for the insult
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tellemall:
Incredible tale.

"This is her third marriage" at the age of "20"?

Does she suck them dry or poison them? How does she do it? And this one willingly joined the list. LOL.

Women all over the world need to learn the secret arts at her disposal.

exactly what I was saying... that's means they got the girl her first marriage even before 15... paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

both you and your source are the same

Clown
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by yjgm(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Saao:
20 years old and this is her third marriage, is that fair? secondly from the look at that pictures she looked sad meaning was forced into it. thirdly knowing Hausa tradition, that dowry is too high meaning she was bought or sold to him by that huge dowry.
child marriage is the thing of the far North or say ..
That's constructive. We should all condemn this but not the lies that she's not of legal age.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Kundagarten: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:
OP xef have time to prove you are correct..

Kids are too plenty on NL..

So many immature comments ..

Even if she's 13 years . It's nothing new in Hausa tribe..

So marrying a 13yrs old girl is okay by you?
Why 13 even, why not 3?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
So they have been giving her to old and dying men to marry since she was 13?
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by yrex01(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
koyyes:

You don't have sense at all. Your crayfish brain can no function. So you will open your dirty mouth and advice your daughter to marry her sugar daddies one after the other until the #300,000 you got from selling her finishes before pushing her to go for a fourth sugar daddy? You think that is marriage?

It is better you remain impotent than breed offsprings. You are a curse to humanity.
this one can't even comprehend well. Goan sleep
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

she was sold for #300,000....is not about understanding hausa
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by oyebanji(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Translation:

WASHINGTON, DC -
Modern communication has just begun to tell about this marriage, saying they are a 15-year-old girl. However, the girl's parents said they were 20 and 11 months old.

In her interview with the Hausa Department, Barrister Maryam Kolo, president of the Women's Rights Commission and children in Niger, said they had learned about marriage and were investigating the situation. She also promised that they would take the necessary steps once they found out that there was a problem in the marriage.

According to him, the elder stated that the most important thing was, how often it was advertised on the media and ignored it. He stated that he did not find any fault when the girl was married was not her first husband, so she did not view her as a little girl even though she was very young.

The girl who was betrothed to her after paying N50,000 to confirm that the girl was over 20 years old and that her third marriage would not be about her age, and that she was not charged with being married to an old man.

Speaking on the issue, the director general of the Niger State Ministry of Religious Affairs. Umar Faruk Abdullahi said the marriage was not contrary to Islamic law.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by pawesome(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
In your bid to defend stupidity, I will advice you to let us know her age when she was forcefully married in the first place.

Na people like you dey praise Yunusa for hypnotising, kidnapping and impregnating the young Ese Oruru.
you no hear say Na third marriage be this grin
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
yrex01:
this one can't even comprehend well. Goan sleep

I don't know if you are male or female but I know you have ice fish brain. If you like, forcefully brainwash and sell your daughter for peanuts to different old, disgusting men and call it marriage to sleep well at night, you will still be a shameless poverty stricken p1mp.
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Nobodys(f): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:
OP xef have time to prove you are correct..

Kids are too plenty on NL..

So many immature comments ..

Even if she's 13 years . It's nothing new in Hausa tribe..

It's nothing new in hausa tribe, buh is it right?.. Should we be supporting such barbaric act?.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by mfm04622: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

Kai!!!
This doesn't add up!
Women that are married more than once, do not command high dowry! Even for a virgin, 300k is extravagant and rare! Usual is 50k. For women remarrying, it is in range of 5k to 10k!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Seerach(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ur words seem to be coming directly from ur anus, must u invite religion in this to make ur point? A good Christain will nt talk like this.
U must be one out of thousands bastard child born in a baby factory.
The sooner u start searching for ur biological father, the better for u.
Olodo block head.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by WiseStarr(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Show us her birth certificate before thunder strike you

Stop telling us Flimsy lies
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Almunjid(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Firgemachar:
But she looked sad... sad
U think say na for only Tv screen dem dey act?. She's acting the innocent decent girl na! Don't trust ladies. Lol
Re: Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry by Amumaigwe: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
yjgm:

No, she is 50 years old. North should continue to abuse Children under the pretext if marriage. Fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.