Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,566 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings (48890 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Men are very sensitive creatures that are way too cautious of their FEELINGS and there are certainly many ways women destroys these feelings without even knowing they're doing so. But a few are too obvious to ignore.

1: Fear Of Other People's View

For the fear of what others think, in a public place, any time your guy tries to put his arms around you, you slip out. When he goes in for a kiss you give him the cheek. Stop worrying about what everyone else is thinking! You just rejected your guy for the approval of people you’ll never see again.

2: Not Being Confident With Yourself

When your man try to compliment you maybe on your look, you pay him back with ten reasons why it’s not true, or a list of things that are wrong with you. I guarantee you this is very annoying to guys and it kills a man's emotion towards a woman as wild fire. A "thank you" wouldn't harm you in any way.

3: Scheduling Time For Affection

Guess what: affection isn't meant to be scheduled! So what if you were in the middle of work thing in your computer when he came up behind you to hug you? You can close the laptop for five minutes to engage in some sweetness. If you always brush him off and make him feel like a nuisance for giving you affection, he’ll stop and that's BAD for BUSINESS.

4: Keeping Things From Him

Your guy finding out something about you, from a co-worker, your mom, friends etc., something you would ordinarily want him to care about but then you feel letting him know would be a burden then you refused to tell him. Wow...this thinking is way too depressing than you avoiding to burden him. Regardless of the situation the one man that you care about should know was-up with you at anytime before others.

5: Hiding Your Own Feelings When Hurt

If he says something that hurts you, and you know it’s not intentional, you lecture yourself in your own head,rather than expressing your true feelings about it. A guy always know when his girl is silently sulking, and when you keep quiet, or turn over in bed, or go for a walk when you’re obviously hurting, he reads this as you just being a very private person and/or don’t believe he has the tools to help you feel better. This attitude kills a man's feelings towards a woman very quickly.

www.flaubertajiero.com

26 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by kennybelle: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
I‘ll improve on d 1st n 4th points. Thanks OP
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Rapmoney(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
When he finds out that you love money too much...you wan drink Jack Daniels wen d guy dey shack beer...you wan go Chicken Republic wen food dey house...you dey use Z10 and ya papa dey stay mkpu house!

43 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by jeffizy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
You raised valuable points.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by scientology(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
i wil like to comment
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by GennyOma: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
nyc write up dear especially 1 nd 3
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by dBard: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
I particularly abhor#4.
Nice write up @o.p
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Godson201333(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thats so true..

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Excel30: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
No.4 is most reason relationship break.What is love without transperancy?
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by betre7363: 3:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by joe4christ(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2013
@OP Pls tell dem gurls o, especially, making seriouse decision or taking some seriouse actions without putting their guy into consideration.
For me that's a way of letting me know that ''i'm of no value to her''
And i'm so damn gonna deal with her before i bid her bye!

5 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by dhrey: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Wow,very true 9ice write up.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Rapmoney: When he finds out that you love money too much...you wan drink Jack Daniels wen d guy dey shack beer...you wan go Chicken Republic wen food dey house...you dey use Z10 and ya papa dey stay mkpu house!

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by mimiejacobz(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
hmm,numba 4 just caused crious issue btw mt bf and i,wrking on dt sha
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Adaeze003(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
joe4christ: @OP Pls tell dem gurls o, especially, making seriouse decision or taking some seriouse actions without putting their guy into consideration.

Hope you put her into cosideration before making huge life changing decision? #dont be a hypocrite wink

@op, no1 depends on the people involved as not everyone is open to PDA.

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by streetsoldier1(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2013
joe4christ: @OP Pls tell dem gurls o, especially, making seriouse decision or taking some seriouse actions without putting their guy into consideration.

Chai.. You harsh ooooo, and u be christain! @op..almost trUe

3 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Chidonsky: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Gud write up bt i think love and relationship hz to do wit understanding ur partner confidence,preferences as regard hw they wnt 2 b treated at public nd private areas witot abasing dem

2 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by 80million1: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
I see

1 Like

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by vivienobidike(f): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
another reason - not keeping good hygiene.

7 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Jayses(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
None of these could alter my feelings ooooooo
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by kennyonthrone(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
OP apart from nos 1 nd 2 for me shaa ihe ndi ozo ina ako wu bullshit

4 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
....and in how many ways can a man kill a woman's feeilings? if i start to talk am now,na una own pain pass!

nonsense!! sad

6 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by adeyak83(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
ok, but oh' sorry 2 say; you're gone!!!
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Dayzzy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Truth
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Deschil: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
And you are " 4 Christ"

6 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chidonsky: Gud write up bt i think love and relationship hz to do wit understanding ur partner confidence,preferences as regard hw they wnt 2 b treated at public nd private areas witot abasing dem
Good write up too, but the op is right about what most guys want frm a girl, if u ar a guy u wld knw its all true. And only a partner who understands wld knw its all true.
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Everytin is about men why must we do everytin 4 men nd dey do little 4 us.

2 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Noted
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by Jayses(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
None of these can alter my feelings , i'm on kop nomi as u all know my love is already blind.

2 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by EdwardAkande(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Op, Tell them jor
Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by ucheokpara100(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
my dear, here in south africa people dey kiss 4 super market, inside bus, infact gals 're alwys ready 2 giv u am anyhow and anytym u wnt am, i wonder y naija gals dey shy 4 public 4 wetin no suppose mean anytin, pretender does d worst.

2 Likes

Re: Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings by evvyking(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ehen wats special abt ds 1st 2comment or front page eish? Dem dey share moni put? *jst curious tho*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.