Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki (6913 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by KBARBIE(f): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Treat the water with some measure of chlorine and lime then you are good to go. Buh you need someone who knows about it to treat it for you.can recommend someone for you.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by Berle: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Thanks. Please do.
KBARBIE:
Treat the water with some measure of chlorine and lime then you are good to go. Buh you need someone who knows about it to treat it for you.can recommend someone for you.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by KBARBIE(f): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Berle:
Thanks. Please do.

Here's the persons number 08035099699. Tell had m from kemi. He's quite good.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Sometimes, I wonder how you all cope in Lagos.

We cope very well,

Just find your class and level
Then live within your income

It's easier to survive in lagos than other states

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by ObaKlaz: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
frozen70:

We cope very well,

Just find your class and level
Then live within your income

It's easier to survive in lagos than other states
I'll pass. Abuja rockskiss
Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by Berle: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Thanks!
KBARBIE:

Here's the persons number 08035099699. Tell had m from kemi. He's quite good.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by Nuelladoll: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
I stay at ajah and our water is like this too. When I came to Lagos last year I was frustrated until I had a solution. I bought this medium drum as I stay alone. I fill it up, stir it in a circular motion and pour in some quantity of alum,every dirt settles at the bottom within 2 hours and I use it for everything. Lagos is stressful sha
Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by omoharry(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
pweetyoge:
i think the water thing is a general phenomenon on the island because during my stay at yaba, i had very clean water. i am experiencing the same thing as the OP currently and i am fed up honestly. i have to use pure water to cook plenty times, i have to pour dettol in my bathing water because of my skin reacting to it, and for washing i can not escape it lai lai, my husband even paid for the tank to be rewashed but nothing changed. i am guessing it is only the water Filtration thing that can be done to curb the situation.
sometimes I think Lekki is over rated .bad water and poor drainage system.If not for the fine houses there and the it proximity to the island, I really don’t know why people should over hype it and ready to pay through their teeth just to stay there.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by pweetyoge(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
omoharry:
sometimes I think Lekki is over rated .bad water and poor drainage system.If not for the fine houses there and the it proximity to the island, I really don’t know why people should over hype it and ready to pay through their teeth just to stay there.

My sister it is highly overrated o, I won't lie. The only advantage is that you are closer to work if your office is on the same proximity. Apart from it, nothing more...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki by Henadek(m): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Reach out to us @ https://www.lagosislewatertreatment.com for your water treatment solutions. Why not try out our FREE WATER INSPECTION ��https://www.lagosislewatertreatment.com/contact-us/inspect-my-water/ for an inspection on the Island and Mainland, to give you recommendations on a lasting solution to your borehole and tap water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MOTHERS’ DAY - A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers / Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? / I Really Do Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.