Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Agree? 9 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? 9 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido (435 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? 9 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by hardworking: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Hi Guys,

This is another “Davido vs Wizkid” post  We know some of you will like this and some won’t, but all the same, we’re doing our Job 

Lets get down to business. No long story!

Below are the 8 Reasons why Wizkid is better than Davido;

1. Wizkid Has More Hits

Random Songs can’t be classified as Hit. Hit songs are Special Kind of songs that will surely hijack the Attention of people anywhere it’s been played.

Judging by definition of hits, Wizkid surpasses Davido when it comes to hit songs.

Wizkid has loads of hit song with songs like => Ojuelegba, Pakurumo, Azonto, Love my baby, Don’t dull, Show you the Money, Holla at your boy, On top of your Matter, No lele, Tease me, Jaiye Jaiye, In My Bed, Olofofo, Oluwa lo ni, Gidi girl, Slow whine, Wiz party, Shout out, Caro, Eledumare, Daddy Yo, Roll it and many others too numerous to mention tore millions of Charts across Nigeria and Africa at large.

And the hits kept flowing since then till date..... Read more @ www.cfaland.net

Re: Do You Agree? 9 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by paiz: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? 9 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by hardworking: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2018
wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Approach A Girl? / Amazing Of Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day / Ladies Get In Here!!! (discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.