Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari (5721 Views)

Igboland Starts From Benue State - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Shows Off Igboland In Benue / US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Ayobami7(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
后圆梦美亭
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:

The picture has summarised everything.
You should know that they are very dull in learning, so you need to teach them with pictures for better understanding.

U will not understand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Corrinthians(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
IPOB remain a big embarrassment to Ndi Igbo . Mad people doing Biafra agitation

grin grin grin Albino
You shocked shocked shocked

Weren't you the one running propaganda on their behalf last year?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Do u know that the deadliest assassins in UK prison today is a Yoruba man?
It's a shame YORUBAS have taken their skull mining skill outside the shores of Nigeria.
Now tell me which disgrace is worst Than that?
The quest and hunger for blood and killing in YORUBA land is very bad but using it to embarrass us outside Nigerian is something to worry about.
Is it true that igbos have no shame? See person talking while his igbo brother was brutally executed in indonesia for drug offence. A disgraceful act. Another one is on the death row in malaysia as we speak

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:

We all know people that are cursed.
It's written all over their body..
Tell us is cursed here cheesy. Hide this comment and you will not finish thos year.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Strikethem:
Is it true that igbos have no shame? See person talking while his igbo brother was brutally executed in indonesia for drug offence. A disgraceful act. Another one is on the death row in malaysia as we speak

or should we talk about internet fraud and scam trending among yoruba youths.
Even yoruba musicians like DAMMY KRANE and SINZU have all gone to US prison.
Look at what ur brothers are causing us abroad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Why be say na only Yoruba the defend this jubril story..

Why be say no hausa/ fulani man they counter am

Why be say Yusuf and his sister's keep quiet why the Southwest dey abuse curse everybody on this matter..to the extend that even professor tried twisting this from double to clone..

Why why why...

Even when Aisha was making her speech..it was Osibanjo's wife that was tapping her to stop..

Why is southwest on defense of jubril ..

Why abusing and cursing people wia be say dey people wey be say na dia brother papa uncle ..never even respond talk more of abuse..N curse..

S unfortunate..

And tomorrow if this stories" comes out through ..hope the entire Southwest will have the boldness to apologise to fellow Nigerians for all insult.

Just tire..
So it still tommorow you are waiting for. Hope if the story comes out be false tomorrow, i hope you and your coward lord will have the boldness to bury your head in shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

or should we talk about internet fraud and scam trending among yoruba youths.
Even yoruba musicians like DAMMY KRANE and SINZU have all gone to US prison.
Look at what ur brothers are causing us abroad
Lol, another one to be executed. Your racw is finished. Spit Show dammy crane in prison or go one corner to morn thousands of your brothers waiting for executions in Asia cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, another one to be executed. Your racw is finished. Spit

grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Warship: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

Why be say Yusuf and his sister's keep quiet why the Southwest dey abuse curse everybody on this matter..to the extend that even professor tried twisting this from double to clone..

Why why why...

Even when Aisha was making her speech..it was Osibanjo's wife that was tapping her to stop..

Why abusing and cursing people wia be say dey people wey be say na dia brother papa uncle ..never even respond talk more of abuse..N curse..

S unfortunate..

And tomorrow if this stories" comes out through ..hope the entire Southwest will have the boldness to apologise to fellow Nigerians for all insult.

Just tire..

My brother, this is one of the numerous actions that makes other ethnic groups regard them as sophisticated morons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Hopeless Skull miner... Who gave you this fake information? Shouldn't you be in the mosque hitting your head on the floor and pointin your nyansh to mecca? Or are the balls of Ewedu you tossed into your skull this morning still blocking your mental capacity to reason critically?

Joker. As if you have mouth to talk travelling all over Nigeria in search of money and raising generations who are more Yorubas and Fulani than Igbo. Who does not know that you lot are only making fake noise? You don't even know what you want on a daily basis.

Monday Biafra, Tuesday 2023 Igbo Presidency or Nigeria burns, Wednesday lefelendum or no erection, Thursday Fartikulate and Obigotry , Friday claiming ownership of Lagos, Saturday "we built Kaduna and Sokoto" and Sunday "we are Isreali lost Jews of Africa". They should replace the word Igbo with confusion in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Strikethem: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin
Lol, No evidence he carried it and he was released. But, but Who is gonna save your brothers from Asian firing squad cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by acenazt: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

blame the old 'one Nigeria' generation. My generation will be happy to give them their Biafra and then we lock the borders to the SW to see if they sink or swim in their new nation they brag they will turn into Dubai. These are a people who even hate each other and discriminate internally from State to State, i.e Anambra Igbos are superior, and with a caste system. Yet they ridiculously claim other Nigerians are the enemies holding them back? Tragic joke.
I swear you are a Genius. As in ehn,give them their Biafra and watch em eat each other up literally
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by acenazt: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bannylove13:

Hi
Why why why...

S unfortunate..

Just tire..
an Average Hauss man doesn't even know who Nnamdi Kanu is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
acenazt:
I swear you are a Genius. As in ehn,give them their Biafra and watch em eat each other up literally

Seasoned observers know not to take Igbos seriously because even they don't know what they want from one household to the next.
The only thing uniting them.is a hatred of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani and a constant need to chestbeat about some fake superiority while claiming others are holding them back.

Imagine a man who was so sure him and his people wanted seperation from Nigeria he led many to their death only to then contest for a political position to represent the same Nigerians years later i.e Ojukwu their oga pata pata. What typifies confusion and two-faced irrationality more than that? Guys, I am betting any money Kanu will contest a Nigerian political position in futute after he is done drink Garri with Igbo mumuism.. You will remember I said this because they are very predictable.

They are the most itinerant ethic group in Nigeria with many all over the place and disinterested in going back to the SE yet we are to believe they genuinely want their own nation and will remain within it to leave others alone if they get it? Confused, more confused and most confused. Sums up Igbos.

Yet they will come here to insult Yorubas daily. Laughable really. Yorubas have now worked them out and that is why, today, we are focused on what we want to get out of Nigeria amd not entertaining there insincere noise.

We will take igbos seriously when they drop everything to move back to the SE and turn it into Dubai thereby disgracing the rest of us and proving the superiority they clam daily and non-stop over all other Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, No evidence he carried it and he was released. But, but Who is gonna save your brothers from Asian firing squad cheesy

Sharaaaap! ..
Yoruba Chameleon looking for evidence when the evidence is there. grin
Even ur mothers are not left out this this crime.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
You shocked shocked shocked

Weren't you the one running propaganda on their behalf last year?? shocked

dont look for something reasonable to do with your life.

keep following Biafra threads all over the place on nairaland.

Biafra SHALL be the end of you.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
To all the igbos on this thread, please tell me one thing we gained from your Jonathan

Cos I don't really understand you guys again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by CustardPrince(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
supereagle:
A drug pusher was caught by a police officer in an abroad. The police asked him his country and tribe, Igbo man of course, the police officer said that there is a curse on Africans, the curse is coming from Nigeria and Igbo tribe is the root of the course. These Biafra are a big curse and embarrassment to us.

Yes they are the root of the 'course'
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by melodyogonna(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
OkokoDaniel:
This is wonderful
what happened to your old moniker?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by fuckboys: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Hopeless Skull miner... Who gave you this fake information? Shouldn't you be in the mosque hitting your head on the floor and pointin your nyansh to mecca? Or are the balls of Ewedu you tossed into your skull this morning still blocking your mental capacity to reason critically?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by Basic123: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lagoscooldude:
I have tried so hard to ignore this Jubrin thing but what I am seeing here is the height of stupidity. Lmao4

I don't want to believe people will be so daft to even give this a thought. Seriously?!
Are you saying pastor Oyedepo may be Daft?

Oh no!..Touch not my annointed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by OkokoDaniel: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Basic123:

Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by abbeg(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
is this how desperate nnamdi is now?chai!biafra will truly suffer if they secede!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by njelrapheal: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
BillGoldberg:

as much as I don't like the tribal fights this particular comment got me reeking with lafta. Guy u get bad mouth no be lie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by PFRB: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
The OP is a great liar. He wanted to rubbish Nnamdi Kanu but ended up rubbishing himself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by roundman: 1:13am On Dec 15, 2018
Basic123:

His hate for buhari nor dey make think well before him open his mouth....fake ass man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari by OkokoDaniel: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of The Ongoing Demolition Of The Akachi Tower / 2024 Budget Will Achieve 61% Increase In Health Sector To Reduce ‘Japa’ - FCTA / 53 Power Projects Worth ₦‎122 Billion To Be Completed By May 2024 - TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.