Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal (34178 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
abdulkayus:

Now is this man a pedophile or not?

A bloody one. But the society in d South strongly rejects such shameful practices compared to some others
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
not surprised, FGGC Calabar, and Holy Child are the most notoriuos prodtitution centred in calabar, worse than club 89 in unical.
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Ifyonlineme: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
ollah1:

shocked shocked

The children of hate won't castigate this man nor would they relate it with Christianity. The same children of hate would ignore the part that he raped and deflowered a minor. But they can castigate another man legally marrying a minor albeit meaningless simply because of religious difference.

She is a minor. Whether rape or marriage, it is not right.
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by abdulkayus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
correctguy0900:

A bloody one. But the society in d South strongly rejects such shameful practices compared to some others

But a lot of people are still sleeping with those underage girls down south. Even many people on this NL abusing and cursing North and their religion in that thread has slept with girls less than 18 years. More than 70% of girls down south has been deflowered before the age of 18,some as early as 12,13,14,15.
We lived in such a hypocritical society that we left the speck in our eyes and remove the log in another person's eye.

1 Like

Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by delpee(f): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
The heart of man is indeed terribly wicked! Very sad news.

Wondering how a mother will allow her daughter to be sexually abused.

It's sad that the real enemies of many young girls are those closest to them; those who should protect them.

FIDA and FEGO Colleges OSA should take this up. Many are highly placed in politics and government service too so his position as Special Adviser can't intimidate them.

May God heal her thoroughly. I hope her state government can take her away from her mum for better care.
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
abdulkayus:

But a lot of people are still sleeping with those underage girls down south. Even many people on this NL abusing and cursing North and their religion in that thread has slept with girls less than 18 years. More than 70% of girls down south has been deflowered before the age of 18,some as early as 12,13,14,15.
We lived in such a hypocritical society that we left the speck in our eyes and remove the log in another person's eye.

Bros abeg this thing is simple. Is criminalized down South but not same up north. Larger part of the people engaging in under will b muslims in South.

Does that mean people don't commit this crime in d south apart from the Muslims, NO.

Bottom line, it's the way it is up North and places in South because of the religious approval. Truth is, shld b criminalized everywhere religion or no religion. Not in d business of some sentiments bro
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Meekha(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
ollah1:

shocked shocked

The children of hate won't castigate this man nor would they relate it with Christianity. The same children of hate would ignore the part that he raped and deflowered a minor. But they can castigate another man legally marrying a minor albeit meaningless simply because of religious difference.

You are really a seasoned idiot who doesn't know his stance.. I mean you are the most confused and idiotic specie I have ever seen. Your tendency is to call people bigots at the drop of a hat but your bigotry befuddled medulla oblongata constantly reveals your hatred for Christianity..And this hatred of yours will eventually kill you..
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Meekha:

You are really a seasoned idiot who doesn't know his stance.. I mean you are the most confused and idiotic specie I have ever seen. Your tendency is to call people bigots at the drop of a hat but your bigotry befuddled medulla oblongata constantly reveals your hatred for Christianity..And this hatred of yours will eventually kill you..

shocked shocked

You must really hate me and that hatred has blinded you. Where did I label anybody a bigot? How does my comment correlates with hated for Christianity? You must be very pained and sad when you read my message cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Meekha(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
ollah1:

shocked shocked

You must really hate me and that hatred has blinded you. Where did I label anybody a bigot? How does my comment correlates with hated for Christianity? You must be very pained and sad when you read my message cheesy grin cheesy

Don't be an idiot young man.. I have seen many of your comments and I know how bitter you can be against Christianity.. You once labelled me a bigot because I asked for proof for an argument your butter and gutter containing skull couldn't find a reasonable answer to.. You think I hate you?? I honestly think you hate yourself and that's your own problem..Utter idiot
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Meekha(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
cremeboy:

You couldn’t have said it any better. Useless hypocrites

When Muslims do it, they do it because it is permitted by Islam and Practiced by Muhammed your Prophet.. When Christians do it they do it because they are paedophiles and not because Christianity commanded it.. Pls don't be an idiot
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Meekha:

Don't be an idiot young man.. I have seen many of your comments and I know how bitter you can be against Christianity.. You once labelled me a bigot because I asked for proof for an argument your butter and gutter containing skull couldn't find a reasonable answer to.. You think I hate you?? I honestly think you hate yourself and that's your own problem..Utter idiot

I don't hate Christianity, I hate hypocrisy and hypocrites and yes most of them are Christians and it's even evident on this thread. We all know what you lots would have written is it happened in the North or a Muslim in the south.

I don't just call soemone a bigot, you must have shown the attitude and yes you are a bigot because your response to my comment was laced with lies, hate and hypocrisy.

Enjoy the weekend grin

1 Like

Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by CioAngels(f): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
His dirty stick should be cut off, stupid fool. May their common wealth you are stealing to flaunt on their faces bring pain to you endlessly.
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Alexaonfleek: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
There is this special type of hell created for paedophiles

There is an even more special type of hell created for mothers like the victim's mother

Lemme not go into details
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Pat081: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Blackfire:
Yoruba people
I can see dat u dey mad and mad people like u like wot u just comment is cross River now Yoruba people state ode
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Pat081: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2018
With wot I just read I can see dat d gal too love doing it with dat old fool if nt she will nt let dat mad man kill 2 unborn baby so if d 3 one dnt went wrong nobody will knw about it useless gal
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Pat081: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2018
SaintAlbert53:
what a country....
since the last 3 years,Nigeria has been facing worst issues and more weird stories happening.
is dat state apc state or PDP
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Alexaonfleek: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Pat081:
With wot I just read I can see dat d gal too love doing it with dat old fool if nt she will nt let dat mad man kill 2 unborn baby so if d 3 one dnt went wrong nobody will knw about it useless gal
what d hell are you saying young man. Do you know if she was given a choice in the matter?when the person she was supposed to trust betrayed her,what do you want her to do?

Pls try to be more reasonable when making comments next time
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by AdekunleAZ: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2018
this is incredible.......
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by Pat081: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
what d hell are you saying young man. Do you know if she was given a choice in the matter?when the person she was supposed to trust betrayed her,what do you want her to do?

Pls try to be more reasonable when making comments next time
wot choice re u talking about pls ?if nt wot happen and thanks to d teacher if nt dis will nt have happen and many re still doing dis too dia own cup too will soon b full too
Re: Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal by churchel: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
I will change that to Do not be an imbicle!
and i will change it to don't be a Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.