Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus (1657 Views)

An Important Bible Verse Most Pastors Don't Teach In Their Churches / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Appreciate Your Pastors!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus by Herball: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
dannyyol2018:

How I wish you can see......

Wish - you used the right word. Please show me. I know God created day and night, the white man invented plane and internet; the African Entnomedicinal researchers found cures for HIV, Cancer and Fibroid, all that I have seen. Please show me your SciFi stories.
Re: What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Herball:

He is the one who has your final say?

Matthew 27:46

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

Seek out the name of your true God, so that they suffering in Nigeria would end. The more churches and mosques the more poverty. It's all delusion.
Carry what u brought on yourself
Re: What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Please u need to read your bible more....if u have one
I can't find the Hebrew meaning of Jesus in the Bible. I don't think its there
Re: What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus by akeensbussy(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2018
Truly, Religion is a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Mostly Don't Give Testimony,why? / January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! / Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.