Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

"You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi (1645 Views)

Corruption: I Can’t Close Shop And Be Chasing Thieves – Peter Obi / ‘you Can’t Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminals’ — Peter Obi Tells FG / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Igboblog: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin cheesy angry
I'm loving the debate.

"You can't shut down your shop and be chasing criminal."

Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by onyenuel: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
yes you can't #atikulated
ftc thank God

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Deemas(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=Igboblog post=73848590] grin cheesy angry
I'm loving the debate.

Peter Obi[/quote

There'll be no shop if you allow criminals to remain in your shop - Prof Osinbajo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Igboblog: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=Deemas post=73848737][/quote]

But I like Obi opinion. How can you shut down your shop and be chasing Criminals around. That is nonsense bro

5 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by rottennaija(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Igboblog:
grin cheesy angry
I'm loving the debate.

Peter Obi

There'll be no shop if you allow criminals to remain in your shop - Prof Osinbajo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by lionness(f): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ok
Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by izombie(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
rottennaija:

you'll leave your shop open so that your business will still be running as you chase away criminals and put in measures to ensure that criminals are caught anytime they try anything in your shop.

10 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by izombie(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
rottennaija:

you'll leave your shop open so that your business will still be running as you chase away criminals and put in measures to ensure that criminals are caught anytime they try anything in your shop. Understand?

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
d debate is all abt apc n pdp .obi is no longer a boy but a man bcus he spoke like a man

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Igboblog: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
izombie:
you'll leave your shop open so that your business will still be running as you chase away criminals and put in measures to ensure that criminals are caught anytime they try anything in your shop. Understand?

Oil dey your head jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lol they'll be no shop if you dont chase criminals. GOD bless buhari with better vice president
Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by rottennaija(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
izombie:

So did Nigeria close shop to run after criminals?
Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Paschalp(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi is all about economy, that's what we need
If the economy is good, trust me, everything falls in place
Osibanjo is a great liar that gives a perfect rejoinder - I give it to him cool

That Galadima no know book grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by thinksense: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
If you cannot close ur shop chess out the criminals, then leave it wide open tomorrow you found nothing.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by netpro(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Simply put Atiku is bringing back Corruption
Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by MallamAhmed: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
That mod that banned me in the other handle,I pray you will remain a mod forever.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Igboblog: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
MallamAhmed:
That mod that banned me in the other handle,I pray you will remain a mod forever.

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by rapid101(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
rottennaija:

Oga u cant chase criminals and live ur shop open, instead look for a way to protect ur shop so d robbers ll stop stealing from ur shop

2 Likes

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
rottennaija:

So did Nigeria close shop to run after criminals?

Yep. Which is why the economy is dancing surugede, the dance of the gods

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi by meccuno: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2018
MallamAhmed:
grin grin grin grin amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Beginning Of An End For Oil Well Owners In Nigeria? / The Next President?- Who Is The Best Candidate Here. / Sanwolu Calous Neglect Of Pot Holes On Lekki Rd Causing 6 Hrs Traffic Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.