Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag (3467 Views)

I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
A pained man has taken to social media to talk about his encounter with a hotel manager who badged into his hotel room during a hot romp with a lady in Lagos

According to him, the manager didn't even notify his coming..

Read his statement

Story time!

So the manager of the hotel I’m in went into an occupant’s room without prior warning to evacuate him. Apparently he had exceeded his stay. Sad part is he was engaged in hot steamy sex when the ambush occurred.
The Video Below is the aftermath...

https://zenithnaija.com/man-rants-as-hotel-manager-jumped-into-his-room-during-a-romp-with-a-lady/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by WinningEleven(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Waste of thread space

1 Like

Re: Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by EbukaHades10(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Me trying to decode the relevance of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by rex444(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Saw d video sef...i no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by Ozkar: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Barged*
Re: Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag by habsydiamond(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2018
The yeye man dey para..... The way I see him he get wife for house ooo... Dey shoot bullets outside....if the wife see this video now how she go react.... She will never remain the same in that marriage again..

(1) (Reply)

Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu / Busty Ladies Twerk On A Woman Coffin, Spark Controversy / Can U Kiss This One For 10 000 Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.