Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu (3472 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by oluchisimfred: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Photos of a bride price paid in Enugu state, has gone viral after it was shared on social media. 

Facebook user, Deborah Uju who shared photos of the bride price paid for her sister in Enugu, wrote; 

Thank to almighty for a successful Ikpanri and bride price of my sweet sis. Congratulations sis. May God bless ur new home

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/04/trending-photos-of-bride-price-paid-in-enugu/

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Frances..
If you're reading this, this was why we never married.
As a serving corper o they wanted all this.

Hope you're married now.
Or them still dey wait for dangote pikin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by MrSix: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
The way that guy go dey straff the lady eh...
Fada lawd...ret us play

I sell London used Laptops
Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by laurenjones: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everything there no pass N200k

8 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Lordbellish: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
laurenjones:

You're So on point.... Bro
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Jonadull: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
laurenjones:
E no reach 150k sef

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is why I prefer the Fulani's. Just 75 strokes and you are good to go.

6 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by itiswellandwell: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mheen! All those items are enough to start a micro mini supermarket naaw

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by frbona: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
you are still living in the cave age
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Homeboiy: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Fulani people pay a lot if they want to marry

I remember a Fulani man that came to borrow 100k from my bros cos he wants to pay part of his sons bride price

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Bighead9: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
In our place, everything is about the money. We Yeebos love money morethan anything. grin

Ibo's Amaka. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
This one na market I dey see so?

The man done buy wife.I wonder when this tradition of selling daughters in the name of brideprice and list will end.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by doctore212(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lordbellish:

You're So on point.... Bro

Thank you my brother.
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by MarianaTrench: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

E no reach 150k sef

Are you sure?

The goat and the bag of rice alone are worth about 60K.

Are you trying to tell us that the balance of 90K is enough to buy the other stuff including the 3 suitcases?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na pregnant virgin. She worth it
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
wetin happen.is he getting married to the queen of england

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by CaptainGOOD: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is not much, highest 150 or 200k.
If u don't have money to marry themselves don't.
U are not forced
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by PenlsCaP: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Jonadull: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Are you sure?

The goat and the bag of rice alone are worth about 60K.

Are you trying to tell us that the balance of 90K is enough to buy the other stuff including the 3 suitcases?! undecided
How is the goat and bag of rice worth 60k?
Oga . Small small .
Those suit cases are obviously empty .

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Kobicove(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bighead9:
In our place, everything is about the money. We Yeebos love money morethan anything. grin

Ibo's Amaka. grin

If you're truly one of us then you should know the word is "Igbo" and not "Ibo" undecided

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Bighead9: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kobicove:

If you're truly one f us then you should know the word is "Igbo" and not "Ibo" undecided

Oga, e no concern you how I write my own Ibo. It doesn't change the fact that I'm who I am.

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Liliyann(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cheap!!
Everything there no go pass 150k!!
How much is wrapper? Soap?
Even the poorest of the poor can't bring this as bride price!!
Am sure the main items are inside!!
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by DonHummer(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Abeg shey those materials na for the five girls?
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by okoroemeka(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
laurenjones:
I am evaluating 100-120k,not much just to prove u are man enough to withstand the heat of marriage,I was reading the other day about a story in Pakistan if u want to marry a second wife u will be made to carry a very big stone on your back for 30 mins if u did not collapse then u can marry a second wife,a good hustler can easily afford to buy those little trinkets for a lady he loves,if u can't afford that and want to marry pls go back to hustling 101 or you do marriage HIRE PURCHASE.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Maxcollins042(m): 2:01am On Feb 05, 2019
This should be somewhere in Ngwo, Enugu North L.G.A.

Ogo na ezie bu Chi onye.
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by daarworld: 2:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Jonathan:
How is the goat and bag of rice worth 60k? Oga . Small small . Those suit cases are obviously empty .
empty indeed
Re: Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Before the poor man couldn't afford money but could afford getting justice, then Pa Awolowo said "The last hope of the poor man is the judiciary", then it came to a time when he couldn't afford both money and justice but could afford marriage, but now it looks coming to a time when the poor man wouldn't afford marriage when the only thing he could afford is his survival.

(1) (Reply)

Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! / My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man / My Wife To Be Is Two Years Older Than Me. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.