Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation (27280 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Mankosi: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2018
OK
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by ZombieTAMER: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Which kind life be this sef. . Smh

we are stuck in it together grin
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by ipobarethieves: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2018
angry cheesy fl@theads are Evil.Typical bEAST.spit
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Enemyofpeace: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Question: what will you do differently if elected again?

Osibanjo: 16yrs of PDP...

Question: What will you do with the African economic integration agreement?

Osibanjo: PDP started the negotiation

Question: Will you continue paying subsidy on fuel?

Osibanjo: During the 16yrs of PDP government...

����Summary of the Vice Presidential debate from APC's perspective.

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Be soft as a flower when it comes to kindness but tough as thunder when it comes to principle. Be courteous and polite at all times but never be pushed around. Ensure that you are always treated with respect. This is my contribution.

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Enemyofpeace: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2018
It serves her right, next time she will keep her mouth shut. Must you complain over what only you cannot finish? Stupid woman
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.
Such men is what the world needs right now..
I hope other men with cheating wives can follow in his steps

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the knife down to her neck.
it is either you are being sarcastic or you didn't read the news well. just remember she is somebody's daughter and her fear of been a single mother make her stay even when the man cheats .

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by boomssey(f): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Stay der now till he kills u
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Kira290(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
J
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Any sign of violence in a man should not be tolerated. Being single Issa problem, being married too na wahala, ogini man must do undecided
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Onyi22(f): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2018
It wasn't really her fault, it was d devil dat cause it
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the knife down to her neck.

Do you read the article?

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by nnaeyes6: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Am not a fan to beating or cheating. but why would the woman be mentioning the man's girlfriends? that is annoying. Also, the woman seems to be a nagging type. Maybe she had earlier accused the man wrongly which led him to be this cheat and violent.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by rOsy247(f): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

Were you born stupid or you adopted stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Boyooosa(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tekecoms1:
Emotional mismanagement at it again.
Both of them are oloriburuku.
Why did u think so?
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
nnaeyes6:
Am not a fan to beating or cheating. but why would the woman be mentioning the man's girlfriends? that is annoying. Also, the woman seems to be a nagging type. Maybe she had earlier accused the man wrongly which led him to be this cheat and violent.
There's no justification for what he did to her. None.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Boyooosa(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tekecoms1:
Emotional mismanagement at it again.
Both of them are oloriburuku.
Why do u think so?
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Holuwamanzee(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right, next time she will keep her mouth shut. Must you complain over what only you cannot finish? Stupid woman
did u even think of d psychologicall effect on d child seeing d parent fight everyday... believe me have been there and up till now I find it hard to forgive my Dad... so pls don't comment negatively on such issue just because u did not have such experience... Thank you
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by dochenaj: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.
Did you read the writeup at all or is your problem that of illiteracy and inability to read?
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by bigtt76(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
11 years of beating and raping yet you still sidon there because you don't want to be single mother of 3 kids.... You will soon be late mother of 3 undecided

Awon feminists come recruit your person o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Enemyofpeace: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Holuwamanzee:
did u even think of d psychologicall effect on d child seeing d parent fight everyday... believe me have been there and up till now I find it hard to forgive my Dad... so pls don't comment negatively on such issue just because u did not have such experience... Thank you
and you think fighting the man is the solution? a man that she can't even beat
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by xendra: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.
yea slow poke men like you who can't read before they comment. It is the man that is cheating Ode
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by pramil: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
You this woman, you better carry your children and leave before your dead body is brought to your parents
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by IKEPENTECOST: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
lonelydora:
Is it not Rivers state? Married people (both men and women) cheat more than the single ones.

The rate of infidelity is Rivers State is on the high side. Ndi Mba Mmiri no bi am, at all!
undecided God forbid I can't marry from any part of Niger Delta even if she is a Rev. Sister , their own too much, I don't want to kill any person and I don't want to die of HBP either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by scarybeeeee: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

uncle,did you sacrifice 2 minutes to read the story at all?
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chai! Never as a wife give your husband's honeypot to another man.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by kenodrill: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bring yours

Is all yours anyday anytime
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Mac12(f): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

Ode; take your time and read the write up again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obinoze Alexander Arrested For Allegedly Killing Flora Gold In India (Photos) / Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.