Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation (27278 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by nnaeyes6: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
There's no justification for what he did to her. None.

OGA, pray not to have a nagging and wrongly accusing wife, if not u will have justification.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by chansmokers: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
[s]
Sirheny007:
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.
Such men is what the world needs right now..
I hope other men with cheating wives can follow in his steps

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.
[/s]Read before commenting. This way you can appreciate what the post is all about.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by newdawn2017(f): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Husband and wife quarrel...my hand no follow.
U re s wicked Man. May nor human & even ur creator who u compassion & move 2 ur rescue when ur fellow human here in dis life unleashes terror on u. May our hands not follow. Do remember ur comment here 2day. cry
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by newdawn2017(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Husband and wife quarrel...my hand no follow.
U re s wicked Man. May no human & not even ur creator show u compassion thus move 2 ur rescue when ur fellow human here in dis life unleashes terror on u, may we not be touched @ heart 4 u, May our hands not follow. Do remember ur comment here 2day. cry
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by habinccihub: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
The rise in domestic violence sha...
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.

Mr judge
Read the post very well before commenting,
The husband was the one cheating on his wife.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
visijo:
If you have never spoken Chinese language in your life, today is your chance to speak it. Repeat this words as fast as you can.
My shoe shall shine soon���

Guy, u bad ooo,
grin grin grin
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right, next time she will keep her mouth shut. Must you complain over what only you cannot finish? Stupid woman

Imagine,
Is either you are a husband snatcher or a cheating husband.
If neither of the above, pray that you don't fall a victim of such.

Before, u comment, put yourself in her shoes,
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
nnaeyes6:
Am not a fan to beating or cheating. but why would the woman be mentioning the man's girlfriends? that is annoying. Also, the woman seems to be a nagging type. Maybe she had earlier accused the man wrongly which led him to be this cheat and violent.

Because you are not in her shoes,
Don't judge her too hasty
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by jerryfemi88: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

bro did u read the story properly, is d man that is cheating.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
It takes a matured mind and grace of God for one to endure and tolerate infidelity of his/her partner without talking about it.
Don't judge her if she can't stop raising the issue to her cheating husband.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Baroba(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Am disappointed with Nobert, I know this family well...Norbito always playing happy family on Facebook.. Quite sad, let's pray the law comes down heavily on him..

He is lucky to have this girl, if you happen to know her..
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Enemyofpeace: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
AmiableG:

Imagine,
Is either you are a husband snatcher or a cheating husband.
If neither of the above, pray that you don't fall a victim of such.

Before, u comment, put yourself in her shoes,
It serves her right, next time she will keep her mouth shut. Must you complain over what only you cannot finish? Stupid woman
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by BruncleZuma: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
newdawn2017:
U re s wicked Man. May nor human & even ur creator who u compassion & move 2 ur rescue when ur fellow human here in dis life unleashes terror on u. May our hands not follow. Do remember ur comment here 2day. cry

My dear fire spewing spitfire he's been abusing her and she remained...what haven't others close to said that I'd unsay to uplift her...I'd say she deserves it.

As for your lame prayers, it doesn't work and now get the bleeding fúck off my mention and go do something useful with your life.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by mechanics(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Eyah, I really feel for the woman, she does not deserve to be treated that way, the man don't know what he has until he loose it, I hope the man changes for good.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

Is like you are the culprit,
Judging by your comments
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by xpool(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

I bet my blood you are insane.
You did not read the post at all.
So this is the type of people we argue with on nairaland,.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by AmiableG: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Baroba:
Am disappointed with Nobert, I know this family well...Norbito always playing happy family on Facebook.. Quite sad, let's pray the law comes down heavily on him..

He is lucky to have this girl, if you happen to know her..

And some ignorant people are criticising the poor girl.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by enesty77(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

Oga go and read the whole story
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by TGMISKY(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
O Lord, help me remain a faithful husband when I get married
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by enesty77(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
xpool:
I bet man blood you are insane. You did not read the post at all. So this is the type of people we argue with on nairaland,.
Don't mind the nigga... so fvcking insane

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Norbert Diala is my childhood friend. Let's pray for God to help his marriage. E no easy. NobiiDee... Easy o. No kill person pikin o.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by collitexnaira(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

You are insane , you will be rushing to be first to comment without reading the article and end up posting rubbish . Stupid fool, as if there's a reward for being first to comment
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
lonelydora:
Is it not Rivers state? Married people (both men and women) cheat more than the single ones.

The rate of infidelity is Rivers State is on the high side. Ndi Mba Mmiri no bi am, at all!
When it comes to Biafra, u want Mba mmiri(Rivers) but any negative news, Mba mmiri no be am at all. Do u know the level of negative news perpetrated in major cities like Lasgidi, Kd, Kano, Owerri,etc. Family matter, u don call rivers state.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by nnaeyes6: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
AmiableG:

Because you are not in her shoes,
Don't judge her too hasty
am not judging her neither am I justifying the husbands action. All am saying is that some ladies can accuse u for Africa and can lead u to commit anything for America
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Enemyofpeace: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
AmiableG:

Is like you are the culprit,
Judging by your comments
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is why feminists are ideal. A feminist will simply pack her bags and leave the animal to himself. I commend all the confident and right thinking women for simply leaving and avoiding unnecessary drama. Not worth it.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na wah o
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Vikky014(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

Lazy Nigerian youth.You cant read and understand bfore spewing trash
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Zeeeeeeeeee: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sirheny007:

Please sir, learn to read before you comment. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison / Obinoze Alexander Arrested For Allegedly Killing Flora Gold In India (Photos) / Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.