Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation (27277 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by joyousever(f): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Seems you didn't read through thoroghly. It was the man that was the cheater not the wife.
Sirheny007:
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.
Such men is what the world needs right now..
I hope other men with cheating wives can follow in his steps

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by frozen70(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sirheny007:
I must commend the man for his compassion, for this is merely a warning prerogative.
Such men is what the world needs right now..
I hope other men with cheating wives can follow in his steps

He sliced off a portion of her hair, when he could have actually brought the plank down to her neck.

A wish for your sisters and daughters

It's your type that women handle most

Weakly
Re: Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation by Casemiro(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

why evuls

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide / Obinoze Alexander Arrested For Allegedly Killing Flora Gold In India (Photos) / Serial Adultery Lands Nigerian Based In S/africa In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.