Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? (31453 Views)

Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop / The South Should Rise Up Or Shut Up / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Whazar(m): 4:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Afamed:

Are the looters not there in Nigeria to steal every day? Supporter of stealing is not corruption. You and Obi should hide your face in shame, because you are planning to take us back where stealing is not corruption
and for your mind now stealing is no more corruption abi lol
Abeg give me one Gandollar jor
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Whazar(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Nnemuka:
So because thieves Stole from me, instead of installing CCTV cameras in other to catch next thief I should rather close shop in pursuit of the first thief?
as in bro I wonder how all these zombies reason oo
they are so dull and stupid Kai Why would u close down your shop (business) because you want to chase thieves, one day when hunger comes in you also become a thief or go back and open that shop again. so wetin we gain if we no catch the thief at last (in case of Gandollar) Abeg make unano come bury my head oo
just receive sense it won't bite
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by supereagle(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2018
When Governor Willie Obiano cried out in 2017 that Peter Obi demanded N7.5bn for sponsoring his election‎ and emphasized that Peter Obi is an habitual lair, many people did not believe him. Today, Willie Obiano has been vindicated by the shameful lies, fake statistics which Peter Obi poured out during the debate. Copied.

Channel TV VP debate.Peter obi: China GDP is far higher than Nigeria GDP,mexico GDP is higher than Nigeria.Osibanjo: you can't compare those country GDP to Nigeria, because those country did not spent the last 30years looting money meant for economic andinfrastructure development they way Nigerian did. Itjust recently when we took over we start building what is needed to sustain an economy. That is why our economy is now among the 10 best performing economy in world.Peter obi smile mischievously, knowing his obituary is now confirm. Next is Atiku. Copied
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Whazar:

as in bro I wonder how all these zombies reason oo
they are so dull and stupid Kai Why would u close down your shop (business) because you want to chase thieves, one day when hunger comes in you also become a thief or go back and open that shop again. so wetin we gain if we no catch the thief at last (in case of Gandollar) Abeg make unano come bury my head oo
just receive sense it won't bite

Orji Uzor Kalu is a member of the APC, he's on trial for corruption and the EFCC just last week raided his son's apartment in Abuja, why not explain to us how prosecuting this man closed any shop in NIGERIA?

Fayose is on trial for corruption, why not explain to us how prosecuting Fayose closed any form of business in Nigeria.?

You people can shout and yell close shop till your last breath, it's still a sad figment of your lying imagination and corrupt mentality.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Ayemileto(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Afamed:

Are the looters not there in Nigeria to steal every day? Supporter of stealing is not corruption. You and Obi should hide your face in shame, because you are planning to take us back where stealing is not corruption

Stealing is not Corruption!!!

E - Dictionary is available online, use it.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Ayemileto(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2018
helinues:
You guys are misinterpreting Osibanjo. What he meant was Apc government didn't close the shop instead they installed/implemented security measures to watch over the shop ( TSA, BVN).
JAMB remitted only N50million naira for good seven years 2010-2016. In 2017 only, JAMB remitted N7.8bn

JAMB, Customs, Immigration, FIRS have all had 100% increase in revenue in the last 3 years. Their shops have not closed instead boomerang.

Pdp shop was looted for good 16 years without considering of doing something about it. Nigerians got tired of their clueness and kicked them out of the shop for a good manager

So its APC that started TSA & BVN?

You people will come back and say GEJ didn't fight corruption with technology and he was merely lying in his book, but for your information, He started TSA & BVN.

APC continued it! they didn't start it.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Deepthoughts: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

it is really retarded, fraudulent and absurd to conclude that I sided with your crooked and corrupt shutdown mentality and Obi and his corrupt and ignorant opinion.

Even for me to do so, you and Obi should first list or show us the part of the government that was shut down, when and where such shut down occurred because of EFCC operations.

Fayose and his likes are on trial for corruption looting and stealing, so you and lying Obi should please show or explain to us what part of the FG that's not functioning because your looting and stealing PDP corrupt gangs are on trial for corruption.

If you can not, it means you and Obi are just either ignorant or just corrupt and trying to distract or avoid going to prison.

the so-called lazy Nigerian youths and bootlegged leaders of tomorrow carrying a water bottle for crooks and corrupt public officials.

It's like you have comprehension problems or you are just been clever by half,if not I didn't insinuate that you support obi but in your folly to support the fraudulent osibanjo you gave instances that actually illustrates exactly the concept brilliant obi was putting across, anyway you go can fooling yourself in supporting stupidity.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Casemiro(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2018
> it is well

Peter Obi

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Afamed: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Ayemileto:

Stealing is not Corruption!!!

E - Dictionary is available online, use it.
You can say anything to suit your principal
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by stev120(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

Prove you wrong with what? That the FG shut down the government because the EFCC was chasing and prosecuting your crooked and corrupt PDP uncles?

What senseless rubbish

you will starve till all the thiefs are caught.
in fact don't come online till all the thiefs are caught. ..

only pdp members are thief abi..??selected justice is not justice. .

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
bizzibodi:

Your submission shows u are a bad product of d our education system u talk about...was d Economy shut down for a day??
[/s]Exactly the challenge we talking about!
Lack of Basic Understanding! U lack it bro
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by duwdu: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
XplicitDOW:
if u continue to remain in d shop and not chase d thieves one day u will come and find an empty shop

a little injury at knee can wen not treated and left alone may lead to amputation

a farmer who notice a sign of symptoms of a disease in one plant n overlooks it will one day lose its farm to d disease

a shepherd with his flocks who was attacked by a predator and do not chase after it n kill it one day will lose his flocks to d predator

the problem of pdp is dat they always don't look at future implications n dat wat brot us into dis menace

if u know u know

Brilliant, just brilliant!

(In the meantime and typical of one-way thinkers, the OP stylishly omitted to include in his post the near-immediate and epic clapback by Mr. Osinbajo to Mr. Obi's warped logic. Anyways, and as we all know, the VP's response to Obi and your own response to the OP are precisely along the same lines.)

P34c3
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
Deepthoughts:
It's like you have comprehension problems or you are just been clever by half,if not I didn't insinuate that you support obi but in your folly to support the fraudulent osibanjo you gave instances that actually illustrates exactly the concept brilliant obi was putting across, anyway you go can fooling yourself in supporting stupidity.
[/s]

Stop spewing rubbish.

I asked you to show us where EFCC's action against criminals closed any shop or government activities in Nigeria.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
stev120:

you will starve till all the thiefs are caught.
in fact don't come online till all the thiefs are caught. ..

only pdp members are thief abi..??selected justice is not justice. .

Kalu is on trial, is he PDP?

Are the 2 APC governors sent to jail for corruption PDP members

I know your type, people like you will come up with tons of rubbish Just to defend your crooked and corrupt PDP looting and stealing uncles.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Deepthoughts: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing rubbish.

I asked you to show us where EFCC's action against criminals closed any shop or government activities in Nigeria.
If you insist that you are right then it means osibanjo was very wrong then,abi you still no gree?
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
Deepthoughts:
If you insist that you are right then it means osibanjo was very wrong then,abi you still no gree?
[/s]

Another senseless and meaningless rubbish.

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Deepthoughts: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Another senseless and meaningless rubbish.

Ur zombiesm too strong

1 Like

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by stev120(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

Kalu is on trial, is he PDP?

Are the 2 APC governors sent to jail for corruption PDP members

I know your type, people like you will come up with tons of rubbish Just to defend your crooked and corrupt PDP looting and stealing uncles.

igbos are Atikulated. .boom they said kanu is a pdp members...
but today behold dey just admitted that kanu is not a pdp member....

what's up with Ganduje video. ..

1 Like

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
stev120:

igbos are Atikulated. .boom they said kanu is a pdp members...
but today behold dey just admitted that kanu is not a pdp member....

what's up with Ganduje video. ..
[/s]

Who cares if you are athiefKUlooted?

What's new about Igbos supporting and defending crooks and looters.?
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
Deepthoughts:
Ur zombiesm too strong
[/s]

Coming from ipob ZOMBIE.

Wonders shall never end..
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
Deepthoughts:
Ur zombiesm too strong
[/s]

Stop spewing rubbish.

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Deepthoughts: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing rubbish.

I just don't know what is the problem if zombies,obi said you can't close the shop to chase after thieves,you should rather stay,open the shop n adopt measures to prevent future occurrences n remain in business, osibanjo said you should rather close the shop n go chasing theives as you may not have any inventory left in the future!,now from your question above it implies that the government is chasing after the theives n keeping the shop running at the same time, this tallies more with obi's view, osibanjo would have rather said he can chew gum n work at the same time rather than his stupid anology which you people are labouring to defend,I still repeat you can go n try the osibanjo's method n enjoy the results ok.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by mercyland93(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
My own submission is that running after the thief is childish.
For instance a child that is eating outside decides to run after a goat who stole a bite of EBA. Do u want to tell me that other goats around won't finish the food before he returns back.. The best bet is to continue with his food and provide all measures in which no other animal will steal from him.

Also a bank that closed down outrightly and decides to chase after thieves is nevertheless knocking d door to unprecedented loss. Thus banking activity has to continue.

It's very clear that Bubu's economic team headed by Mr Osinbajo has no knowledge on how to manage the economic situation of a country.
Even all their policy is zero and nothing.

However, our country doesn't need to close shop bcus of some corrupt people. But just need to keep operating and ensure measures in which corruption would be stop.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deepthoughts:
I just don't know what is the problem if zombies,obi said you can't close the shop to chase after thieves,you should rather stay,open the shop n adopt measures to prevent future occurrences n remain in business, osibanjo said you should rather close the shop n go chasing theives as you may not have any inventory left in the future!,now from your question above it implies that the government is chasing after the theives n keeping the shop running at the same time, this tallies more with obi's view, osibanjo would have rather said he can chew gum n work at the same time rather than his stupid anology which you people are labouring to defend,I still repeat you can go n try the osibanjo's method n enjoy the results ok.
Simply putU could not have said it better,I dont know why guys on here are finding this difficult to comprehend.
one person wrote an essay about if I have traveled out of Nigeria b4, I would know better, it is wel with Nigerians!
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deomelllo: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deepthoughts:

Accusing the APC of chasing looters and neglecting the growth of the economy, Obi said, “You can’t shut down your shop and be chasing criminals.”

Replying, Osinbajo said, “If the shop is not secured, the thieves will empty it.”

He added that the treasury must be secured while the looters must be prosecuted to recover the stolen funds.

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-obi-others-differ-over-economy-subsidy-regime/

Above are what both men said.

Now, show us where the VP asserted that shops should be closed because of thieves like Obi.

It's either you don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words or you just fell for the crooked and mentally corrupt narratives by the compulsive and prolific lying Obi.

Or securing the shop means closing the shop in your village?

All you Igbos do is lie lie lie just like the compulsive and habitual lying Obigotry.

Stop arguing with lies and ignorant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by bizzibodi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]Exactly the challenge we talking about!
Lack of Basic Understanding! U lack it bro
Bros,I earnestly advice u to that extract of d debate again,so that u will comprehend what Obi said & Osinbajo reply.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Afamed:

There will be no shops eventually when the inventory is hourly looted by the thieves.
How will d inventory b stolen when u are in d shop? Is it not when u leave ur shop unattended that thieves will break in&steal ?
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
deomelllo:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-obi-others-differ-over-economy-subsidy-regime/

Above are what both men said.

Now, show us where the VP asserted that shops should be closed because of thieves like Obi.

It's either you don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words or you just fell for the crooked and mentally corrupt narratives by the compulsive and prolific lying Obi.

Or securing the shop means closing the shop in your village?

All you Igbos do is lie lie lie just like the compulsive and habitual lying Obigotry.

Stop arguing with lies and ignorant nonsense

Honestly, u did more of name calling than making any valid point. If a person leaves his shop to chase after thieves, what's d guarantee that d shop won't b burgled b4 he gets back? Or how many thieves can one person chase at once?
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
nonsobaba:
OP, if you have common sense you wouldn't be asking this question. It is only a thief who made his wealth by fraudulent means that won't close his shop to pursue a thief that stole from him. If you worked hard for your wealth, you won't allow somebody to steal from you and get away with it. If you are a christian, you should know the parable of the lost sheep. Peter Obi is a thief who stole so much from the government when he was governor, that is why he could give such an absurd analogy.
How much did peter obi steal from d govt?
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by judondasylva(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
XplicitDOW:
if u continue to remain in d shop and not chase d thieves one day u will come and find an empty shop

a little injury at knee can wen not treated and left alone may lead to amputation

a farmer who notice a sign of symptoms of a disease in one plant n overlooks it will one day lose its farm to d disease

a shepherd with his flocks who was attacked by a predator and do not chase after it n kill it one day will lose his flocks to d predator

the problem of pdp is dat they always don't look at future implications n dat wat brot us into dis menace

if u know u know
your foolishness is that you don’t know that you are not a law enforcement agency so your job is to open shop and make money while handing over the duty of criminal to the law enforcers to chase and prosecute the criminal while you make money to pay the law enforcement agencies
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by deyahaya: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Stay in the shop and allow thief to loot all the goods and inventories in no time you will discovered there is nothing like shop again.
Re: Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? by Mrbadmus1(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
It has happened in China before, their economy was shut down for six years because of corrupt individuals, and look at what they become today after overcoming their challenges. If shutting down the economy for the mean time will help Nigeria to a greater elevation then let them shut it down. Ours won't be the first and the last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.