Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense (28793 Views)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Leaky Gay Ass Comment / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Miles300: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
What then is a woman’s worth ? Just to have money ?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda cleverly staged this. I guess she doesn't want to be tied to any man's name. So , she contracted the baby daddy to just get her pregnant for a fee.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by flourishing247: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Skyfornia:
Funny how Linda is loved by many celebrities, and some of these celebrities are the people the public think Linda offended with her blogging. They still love Linda yet the public are the ones carrying the matter/hatred for head.

You think they love her? Welcome to fake life 101

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by rosebuzz(f): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Linda wouldn't care if u love or defend her, when it's time to blog about you(even if it means tarnishing your image) she will! Just to get traffic and money
True talk

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Skyfornia:
Funny how Linda is loved by many celebrities, and some of these celebrities are the people the public think Linda offended with her blogging. They still love Linda yet the public are the ones carrying the matter/hatred for head.

If you’re loaded people will famz you.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Trustee1: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
They have something in common, they're both whores.
Rich whores though. Your mom could never,not with the saggy boobs.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's why you shouldn't marry oyibo and how's that do not value marriage.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by condralbedez: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
lol ,confirmed
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Someone should help me with the full meaning of MILF
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin

Who else saw the MILF?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by chris31(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sonia Ogbonna is a foreigner she doesn't no anything about our culture husband is the dignity of a woman in igboland & Linda knows that
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Ayobami7(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by MissRaine69(f): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Well no one in the “celebrity world”is going to remind Linda how she used to mock women in her exact situation. Why? Because they want a mention in her blog and they are all hypocrites something Nigerian society fails to notice more so those that know the ins and outs of the lives of these “celebrities” more than they know the balance of their own bank account.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Jchi9876: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Does this Colombian knucklehead know what MILF means?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by ksam(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
click like if your only came in to see her face and not the gibberish she said
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by MissRaine69(f): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Someone should help me with the full meaning of MILF
Here you go
M)other (I)’d (L)ike to (F)**k.
This is refers to young single men who would like to ride women who are mothers ( as a fantasy)
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Here you go
M)other (I)’d (L)ike to (F)**k.
This is refers to young single men who would like to ride women who are mothers ( as a fantasy)
shocked shocked shocked

But why is Sonia calling Linda a milf shocked

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by MissRaine69(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked shocked

But why is Sonia calling Linda a milf shocked
Where does she call Linda a milf? Linda calls herself that! Read what’s on her picture “ Welcome me to the MILf club!”
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Where does she call she a milf? Linda calls herself that! Read what’s on her picture “ Welcome me to the MILf club!”
shocked

Thanks MA

I'm actually surprised by how a sane woman could call herself a milf

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by itu404(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
As a matter of honor and penitence what Linda ought to do is offer an unreserved apology to her followers for appearing to have misled them. Afer remaing incommunicado for months then she can come out of the cold . not this shameless display. no one told you to condemn baby mamas or speak against them if you choose that you set up yourself to be judge by your standard. you have fallen sho SGUT UP for sometime not telling us the value of your house has increase and all that nonesense we see you blog about.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by MissRaine69(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
kemicalreaction:
shocked

Thanks MA

I'm actually surprised by how a sane woman could call herself a milf
This is hard to explain but it’s a joke basically and I get what she is saying.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
itu404:
As a matter of honor and penitence what Linda ought to do is offer an unreserved apology to her followers for appearing to have misled them. Afer remaing incommunicado for months then she can come out of the cold . not this shameless display. no one told you to condemn baby mamas or speak against them if you choose that you set up yourself to be judge by your standard. you have fallen sho SGUT UP for sometime not telling us the value of your house has increase and all that nonesense we see you blog about.
She will apologise when things start to turn against her but there are enough idiots that will still swallow all the fakery she posts. That’s the type of society we live in.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is hard to explain but it’s a joke basically and I get what she is saying.
I don hear sad
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by Damsyjay(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
Maka why na..haha
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by wisdomkid: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:

Like your daughters (now or future)
Bet me, your daughters at age 5 will be your community biggest whores
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by enesty77(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
If u say a woman's worth has nothing to do with her marital status, then u don't have a brain
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by CelyStar1212: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
I see Linda as someone with a thick skin . She'll survive all this backlashes and them people go feel it. She can't stop her biz that's giving her plenty cash.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense by grandstar(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:

This sounds crude and based on zero facts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Spinall Blasts Rema / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Hairstyle On Instagram / Shan George And Her Son Delnoi Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.